lindab53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindab53
skirochester wrote:Alright Jewel!!!! I just got home from the hospital with my 2nd baby girl and think this is the perfect me-to-me gift.

Congratulations!

craigf

quality posts: 2 Private Messages craigf
sodakar wrote:I agree -- I could do without the comment at the bottom.

I don't know about you folks, but I grew up being told that "overrated" was one word, with no hyphen in the middle, unless the typewriter ran out of room at the end of the line.

This is probably where I get flamed for incorrect grammar in my post, but I'm not printing a thousand copies and selling them for $9.99...

+1

I'm not buying the shirt solely because of that.

Yes, flame away if you like; I'm a grammar fan.

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
skirochester wrote:Alright Jewel!!!! I just got home from the hospital with my 2nd baby girl and think this is the perfect me-to-me gift.

Didn't see this before. My online access is really limited today. I feel so bad for not saying it before, but congratulations! Maybe you can wear the shirt when you take her to the park one day. I'd be honored and it's an image I'd love to see. All the cool parents should do that with their kids. The irony would be good.

sprkmaker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sprkmaker

Another nerd shirt. I guess all the shirts are nerd shirts actually (i bought breakfast topo).

strider72

quality posts: 1 Private Messages strider72

*Sigh* I would buy this in a heartbeat if it weren't for the stupid text at the bottom.

Rule #1 -- DON'T EXPLAIN YOUR OWN JOKE!

I may get it anyway, but I have to think about it....

kolkhoz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kolkhoz

It would be better without the bottom text... kinda like stating the obvious, eh? It was funny until I saw that part.

crank09

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crank09

Is this shirt back ordered or something? I order mine when they had it up and it still hasn't shipped.

crank09

Is this shirt back ordered or something? I order mine when they had it up and it still hasn't shipped.

kronojon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kronojon
crank09 wrote:Is this shirt back ordered or something? I order mine when they had it up and it still hasn't shipped.

I ordered this shirt a little while ago, then ended up contacting woot about it. They said that the design was sent back to the printer, and they don't know when it will ship.

Cuksis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cuksis

Yea, I ordered this back on 11/19 and it still hasn't shipped. I contacted woot on 12/1 and they responded with:

"We apologize for the delay in your shipment. Currently your order is on hold until the reprints for the design are completed this weekend. As soon as the prints are complete, your order will be shipped."

The weekend has passed and the order remains un-shipped...

crank09

Cuksis wrote:Yea, I ordered this back on 11/19 and it still hasn't shipped. I contacted woot on 12/1 and they responded with:

"We apologize for the delay in your shipment. Currently your order is on hold until the reprints for the design are completed this weekend. As soon as the prints are complete, your order will be shipped."

The weekend has passed and the order remains un-shipped...

At least when you wrote woot they responded Im still waiting on that. Its been 2 weeks since I wrote them.

MCWILLIG

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MCWILLIG

I odered 3 of these shirts on the 24th of NOVEMBER.It is NOW the 14th of DECEMBER.I was sent an e-mail saying my shirts were being shipped via fed-ex.2 days later someone changed this e-mail to read SMART POST.My question is how did someone do this? Isn't that illegal? It was the SAME e-mail???Oh and by the way,there is no record of where my shirts are.Katherine Mcwilliams

crank09

Has anyone gotten their shirt yet or am I the only one still waiting?