kcarsonwoot

quality posts: 261 Private Messages kcarsonwoot
eam249 wrote:Is a size Small - (Men) good for most girls?

we generally suggest to order a size larger than you would normally wear. especially for woot women shirts.

Helenr1966

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Helenr1966

I am not huge by any means, but since the women's run so small, is there any plan to stock womens 2XL?
There have been quite a few shirts that I would have liked to order, but men's are too shapeless, and the women's are too sung.

thanks

erina7262

quality posts: 0 Private Messages erina7262

*****just stopped playing with my asp-hole at work****

linksdeity

quality posts: 22 Private Messages linksdeity

If I was from Honolulu Hawaii I'd be happy to, not the compound headache that is Detroit Michigan.

teajunkie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teajunkie
eam249 wrote:Is a size Small - (Men) good for most girls?

The Men's small would probably fit well, depending on the girl. I'm 21 and I fit into the women's medium here perfectly. The men's small would fit well, too, it would just be less form-fitting, and maybe a tiny bit baggy.

And I must say, I normally hate women's t-shirts because they have no sleeves, but these actually DO have sleeves. :o It's crazy!

Edit: Oh yea.. this is so cute, and adorable, and makes me almost puke a little bit. In for 1.

jskunze

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jskunze
icymallard wrote:if i wore this as a guy, i would get beat up.

and then hit on by men.

Hmm I think I'll have to test. I already get hit on by guys, cause I'm smokin' hot, but maybe I can get beat up ??

kelseymg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kelseymg
Wistera wrote:I'm a female and order shirts in mens sizes, so I'm quite glad they always offer both. I believe in having sleeves on my clothing. :p

I haven't ordered from shirt.woot before. I take it from some comments that the women's sizes run small.

marzipanapple

quality posts: 7 Private Messages marzipanapple

Such a cute and very colorful shirt(with a sweet message!). I really like how the colors pop. White was a good choice for the shirt.

TempestWings

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TempestWings

...right before the cat eats the mouse. He gave it cheese - he deserves some food too.

corporateclaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages corporateclaw

My first shirt woot (well, my first shirt woot that wasn't a gift from somebody else). This shirt is ridiculous. It is melting my cruel heart.

lowra921

quality posts: 15 Private Messages lowra921
b1uemoondragon wrote:Technically speaking, mutualism is a relationship where both species benefit because each one has something to give to the other.

That's true. I suppose I meant there was no selfless giving involved. But then I guess you can get into all kinds of philosophical questions! Are any actions selfless if we choose to perform them? Does altruism exist? Why do we give? and so on. Probably overthinking....but overthinking can be fun

audioninja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages audioninja

watching the films is this garbage?

maitesama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maitesama

Going into insulin shock, its sooo sweet!
Great mommy and me woot shirt.

brendan948725

quality posts: 39 Private Messages brendan948725

I'm not sure I approve of this shirt. The birds... the bees.... This is definitely a hint at inter-special fornication.

*MOST RECENT WOOTS!*

• Random Crap
  • Light Blocking Curtains and Rod
  • HP Deskjet Wireless

• 20 Woots! (5 Bungled Original Communicator)
  • 27 Shirts!
  • 5 Sellouts!
  • 2 Homes!
  • 1 Sport!
  • 2 Techs!
  • 1 Wine!
  • 1 Accessories!
  • 2 Pops!

bauhaus1919

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bauhaus1919
brendan948725 wrote:I'm not sure I approve of this shirt. The birds... the bees.... This is definitely a hint at inter-special fornication.

physiologic-metaphor-wise, my mind took it a slightly different direction...look at the picture as a whole. the ovarian swirls, the adrenal sun, pancreatic tree complete with a momma Islet of Langerhans and baby pancreatic acini. Pretty clever use of flowers (petals) and a VERY happy, buzzy little bee!! ...maybe it's just me?

Azmamacita

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Azmamacita

This one is really starting to grow on me. Hmmmm...may have to purchase for daughter.

Starblind

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Starblind

Great design! Between this and the recent cave one I'm starting to regain my lost faith in shirt.woot! Major congratulations to the designer!

lindab53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindab53

Congrats Keith/Lucky! I like this, but I don't buy white shirts. I was hoping for your Broccoli National Park on the lovely kelly green.

Helenr1966

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Helenr1966
kelseymg wrote:I haven't ordered from shirt.woot before. I take it from some comments that the women's sizes run small.

Well, comparing the measurements of Men's Small and the Women's XL, they are about the same.... :-\
Yeah, those Women's are miniscule...
Not working for a large-busted gal...

kihou

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kihou

So cute! Nice job, lucky1988

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx

Congrats Lucky!

I always love you characters, and this design is just the right amount of cute.

carsix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carsix

Gack, my eyes!

Jaiyla

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Jaiyla

I really do want this shirt but I don't get paid until tomorrow...

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
tophmeyer wrote:Sorry I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

But <3 shirts are the new cool thing.

In for 1?

Boys who wear shirts covered in adorable animals are way sexy ^_~. (no, I mean it)

Linner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Linner

Agreed. Too cutesy.

danwo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danwo

Eh, I like it but would never wear it.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
audioninja wrote:watching the films is this garbage?

Whatever it is, it's not remotely as worthless as this post!

bkeokip

quality posts: 6 Private Messages bkeokip
JadenKale wrote:it sucked. you couldn't adjust the pressure when you drew with it. it's good for new users, but not great for what fine detail I wanted to use it for.

Aw, now I understand. The word was yet another victim to that colorful Woot censorship! I hope my first post didn't come off like a creative attempt at insulting the artist...I guess I just had better luck with my old DigiPro in the past...

...Although, I do admit that I consider my Wacom godly in comparison to my DigiPro.

bkeokip

quality posts: 6 Private Messages bkeokip
lucky1988 wrote:...@bkeokip: I'm using Photoshop 4.0

Thanks for the heads up, and I really do dig the whole flow of the design. I voted for it back during the Hunger/Hope Derby (Although my perceived masculinity insecurities would never allow for me to wear it in most public places).

Hope to see more prints from you in the future!

schr320

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schr320
wsphead wrote:If I were to get this for the wife as a sleep shirt....what size would that be?

a *good* sleep shirt size for women is a mens Medium or Large.

CarolinaMoon

thecheese98

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thecheese98

bought this for my girlfriend

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Thanks for all your support everyone, I appreciate it.

droon

quality posts: 18 Private Messages droon
applesbananas wrote:this would be a great shirt to give to a girlfriend!

My thoughts exactly :D

Yes i Know my Capitalization and speeling are bad, im a scienteist so that makes It oK.