ProfHotpants

quality posts: 49 Private Messages ProfHotpants

Yes, the Woot elves get a holiday too, so these shirts won't ship till next week. If you overnight it today, you should get it on Wednesday the 30th.

I do believe Aunt Norma intended this year's offering to be more of winter theme than just a specific holiday design. This way you can wear your "knitted" shirt straight through March and still feel like you're at the height of fashion!

IrishLass622

quality posts: 5 Private Messages IrishLass622

Wouldn't it look sweet with a red turtleneck shirt on underneath it?

I'm in for 3 - one for me, Mom & brother...maybe we'll get a family portrait done while wearing them! ;)

svengoolie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages svengoolie

Wow. Has it gotten so bad now that this can't be named Ugly Christmas Sweater? Winter? What the hell?

kanedax

quality posts: 9 Private Messages kanedax

I now have my outfit for cookie delivery next year!

Woot x13
ShirtWoot x26
KidsWoot x5

tidal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tidal

I found almost this exact same design in real sweater form at Boscovs... I can't wait to wear it all day on Christmas!

tillerrw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tillerrw
ncsuwolf96 wrote:I was hoping woot would bring these shirts back with the classics in time for Christmas this year. It didn't happen, so I will buy this one instead. I would still like the two old shirts though.

You can get the 2007 shirt [link pulled to avoid benefiting their site]. I'm not sure if this is the person who designed it for Woot or not. Lawsuit?

Woot X 12 (6 Big o' Cosmos)
Shirt X 3
Kids X 3
Wine x 1

mamajune52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mamajune52

At last! I've been waiting for weeks for this years "ugly sweater"! I have the 2 previously offered uglies and I LOVE them. People always comment on their coolness! Thanks shirt.woot.

dave bug

quality posts: 14 Private Messages dave bug
IrishLass622 wrote:Wouldn't it look sweet with a red turtleneck shirt on underneath it?

I'm in for 3 - one for me, Mom & brother...maybe we'll get a family portrait done while wearing them! ;)

Please send that in to us if you get that done, because that sounds pretty awesome.

fasc0549

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fasc0549

Is this printed on an American Apparel shirt? Does anyone have any idea? Anyone?!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
fasc0549 wrote:Is this printed on an American Apparel shirt? Does anyone have any idea? Anyone?!

Yes... all woot shirts are printed on American Apparel.

ProfHotpants

quality posts: 49 Private Messages ProfHotpants
tillerrw wrote:You can get the 2007 shirt here. I'm not sure if this is the person who designed it for Woot or not. Lawsuit?

THEY BE STEALIN' MY DESIGN!

(Thanks for letting us know)

tillerrw

ProfHotpants wrote:THEY BE STEALIN' MY DESIGN!

I'll be sure not to order the 2007 design from him then. Do you have any laying around the warehouse?

Shirt X 3
Kids X 3
Wine x 1

JamieJahnke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JamieJahnke

I've got a picture of a poster selling that shirt.

JamieJahnke

tillerrw wrote:I'll be sure not to order the 2007 design from him then. Do you have any laying around the warehouse?

I'd like one of each shirt from the archive for my IP defense efforts if possible?

Edit: the "designer's" FaceBook page has a better poster.

wootchawant

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant

okay, i couldn't resist one more pun before i sign off the 'puter for the day:

MERRY KISS-MOOSE TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT...

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

raygunink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raygunink
JamieJahnke wrote:I'd like one of each shirt from the archive for my IP defense efforts if possible?

Edit: the "designer's" FaceBook page has a better poster.

The funny thing is, someone posted the link to the woot shirt on his page, but apparently doesn't realize he didn't design it.

sushimustwrite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sushimustwrite

Aunt Norma has made a great recovery since Ugly Christmas sweater. Just saying.

JamieJahnke

raygunink wrote:The funny thing is, someone posted the link to the woot shirt on his page, but apparently doesn't realize he didn't design it.

The link was posted after RW and I posted our comments here or I hope we'd have found it and pointed it out. Unless I'm missing something.

tsspencer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tsspencer

so maybe this is a stupid question, but is this an actual sweater, or a t-shirt?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

tsspencer wrote:so maybe this is a stupid question, but is this an actual sweater, or a t-shirt?

neonix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neonix

LOL

Fardinando

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Fardinando
brainville wrote:It says Shipping Friday next to the 'Smartpost' logo. I just paid $5 for Friday delivery, so I expect it Friday.

Well, it may arrive on a Friday. My money is on January 8th.

JadenKale

JamieJahnke wrote:The link was posted after RW and I posted our comments here or I hope we'd have found it and pointed it out. Unless I'm missing something.

I'm a bit more forward... I 'fan'd them just so I could post that they stole the design.

But I'm vindictive that way.

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

I went to their photo album on Facebook. Tried to see if any other shirts "looked familiar." It's going to be interesting to see what Woot does here.

peachtek

quality posts: 5 Private Messages peachtek

YES!! My third year getting the Ugly Christmas sweater tee! I live in GA and it's supposed to be up to 50 degrees tomorrow so these are perfect!

But I love the Christmas card idea. Too late for this time, but I may do that when I purchase next year's shirt!

~~We can't all be princesses. Someone has to wave as I walk by.~~

JadenKale

peachtek wrote:YES!! My third year getting the Ugly Christmas sweater tee! I live in GA and it's supposed to be up to 50 degrees tomorrow so these are perfect!

But I love the Christmas card idea. Too late for this time, but I may do that when I purchase next year's shirt!

I hope you say 'it's supposed to be up to 50 degrees tomorrow so these are perfect'... with the understanding that these won't be sent out until next week.

ajacy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajacy

well, I am leaving next Thursday for a party that I need to wear this to, so I got overnight and I *NEED* it wednesday since my travels are on thursday...

didn't notice the "not shipping until tuesday" until after I ordered it. I was going based on what I read at the top of the page when I ordered.

BUt like i said.. wednesday arrival is ok.

Thanks, woot :-P

tillerrw

JadenKale wrote:I'm a bit more forward... I 'fan'd them just so I could post that they stole the design.

But I'm vindictive that way.

Nicely done!

Shirt X 3
Kids X 3
Wine x 1

Doople

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Doople

You have to be a gumball to copy a design and sell it as your own. I mean, seriously..

Edit: Love the Woot censors, haha. Gumball..

JHarpur

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JHarpur

Whatever happened to the "no incidental text"?

"VVVVV VVVVVVV VVVV".... I mean, really...

peachtek

quality posts: 5 Private Messages peachtek
JadenKale wrote:I hope you say 'it's supposed to be up to 50 degrees tomorrow so these are perfect'... with the understanding that these won't be sent out until next week.

I've got 2 already. One I have on now, and one I'll be wearing tomorrow. I understand this one won't be here until like Valentine's Day or so when I'll actually need a sweater.

~~We can't all be princesses. Someone has to wave as I walk by.~~

brainville

quality posts: 1 Private Messages brainville

Obviously, people(including me) still want these. Is there a way to get it from woot? I want the '07 design.

-brainville

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

brainville wrote:Obviously, people(including me) still want these. Is there a way to get it from woot? I want the '07 design.

There are a bunch of '08s available on teetrade in various sizes (search: ugly holiday).
There is one MXL from '07 available on teetrade from eyeslikesugar (who is a most excellent user, so go message her now)(search: ugly christmas).
Otherwise, this year's is still purchasable here, for $15.

LarryLars

quality posts: 67 Private Messages LarryLars
goldenthorn wrote:There are a bunch of '08s available on teetrade in various sizes (search: ugly holiday).
There is one MXL from '07 available on teetrade from eyeslikesugar (who is a most excellent user, so go message her now)(search: ugly christmas).
Otherwise, this year's is still purchaseable here, for $15.

Thank you goldie

Wear this shirt: all the places you used to wear a ski sweater before global climate change, and also if you are going to do a Wii commercial.

!
Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

SailCat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SailCat

Since no one else has mentioned it, these did not arrive on Christmas day via overnight shipping.

I'm still waiting ....

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

SailCat wrote:Since no one else has mentioned it, these did not arrive on Christmas day via overnight shipping.

I'm still waiting ....

Sweetie. Honey. Duuuude. Can you read? I think you can, since you were able to write out your post, and I do assume that by writing a post you can therefore also read.

To wit:

Three instances of reading.
Three readable instances of information imparted.
Three informing instances of reading "NOT BEING SHIPPED UNTIL TUESDAY."
On the front, purchasing page.

(You were being facetious, yessss?)

JamieJahnke

Streamline Butterfly has removed all "X-Mess" refrences from their FaceBook page and their main website (www.streamlinebutterfly.com).

anneasmb66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anneasmb66

I ordered this shirt on 12/24 and it is still not here after 7 days. UPS says it should arrive by Jan. 9. Had I known that 5 day shipping meant 16 days I would not have done it. Nothing for my dad to open at Christmas today. What a bummer.

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

anneasmb66 wrote:I ordered this shirt on 12/24 and it is still not here after 7 days. UPS says it should arrive by Jan. 9. Had I known that 5 day shipping meant 16 days I would not have done it. Nothing for my dad to open at Christmas today. What a bummer.

Ugh. Really?

First: my post two above yours.

Second:

((And, hey, woot? "one of those people" is singular, thus not "don't," but "doesn't."))

drpepperheather

quality posts: 2 Private Messages drpepperheather

Okay, so I bought three of these shirts Wednesday evening and paid the extra $5 for overnight shipping (said I'd get them Friday). However, in my email confirmation it said it would ship in 5 days, and Friday is over and I never got anything. Did Woot rob me of $5??