alfulghum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alfulghum

It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.

I couldn't believe they sold out before I had the chance to get my own! Everytime I see the shirt, it makes me laugh. I'm a girl and I work with a bunch of guys. They will completely get a kick out of this.

You see, my goal here, is simply a t-shirt collection to rival that of Dr. Sheldon Cooper.

Don't know who that is? You should be ashamed of yourselves.

obob

quality posts: 6 Private Messages obob

okay, okay, I'm in for one anyway, to show you I'm serious. But I won't be able to wear black often. Almost any other color shirt, even if it's low contrast like 'cream' and I'll be in for some more.

what, Me, sig?

minionwgss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages minionwgss

flipmeister

quality posts: 4 Private Messages flipmeister

anyone else not gotten their shirt yet?

[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]

kalola321

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kalola321
flipmeister wrote:anyone else not gotten their shirt yet?

I still don't have mine, tracking # last activity was 2/05. A guy in my office ordered one and received his on 2/05. I think mine is lost.

reaver84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reaver84

Wore mine out yesterday. Got a lot more giggles and laughs than I expected! I Guess more people know about Ackbar than I thought.

joshf52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshf52
flipmeister wrote:anyone else not gotten their shirt yet?

I only just got mine today. It had a few days delay thanks to the snowstorm in the NE. Plus smartpost is worthless.

GaleForce

quality posts: 12 Private Messages GaleForce

Epic design. Might be the best one I've ever seen here.

That being said I agree about the black. I wish it was another color but I'll probably buy it anyway.

amnkrska

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amnkrska

Me and my friends made a t shirt very similar to this one a few years ago. Minus the chinese finger trap of course.

chiquetia8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chiquetia8

It's ACKBAR not Ackbert you pieces of toast!

Trickee04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Trickee04

got me mine. I'll only be able to wear it for 6 months (my fiancee doesn't really like my geek shirts....) but it'll be awesome while I can!

Arkie123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Arkie123

First a woot shirt and now this...
Admiral Ackbar for Ole Miss Mascot!

What's next?

SNARF!

cortes121

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cortes121
Arkie123 wrote:First a woot shirt and now this...

What's next?

I was just going to post!

kanedax

quality posts: 9 Private Messages kanedax
Arkie123 wrote:First a woot shirt and now this...

What's next?

Can't wait to see the sales boost Nevada sees for this shirt in the coming weeks.

Woot x13
ShirtWoot x26
KidsWoot x5

Ielene

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ielene

I bought this shirt for my husband and he wont take it off!

I take it he liked it...

hawka8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hawka8

Shipping Delays perhaps? I ordered mine on the 2/24 and it's now 3/08 and no tracking number or anything yet. Anybody else with a similar story?

Cyane003

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cyane003
hawka8 wrote:Shipping Delays perhaps? I ordered mine on the 2/24 and it's now 3/08 and no tracking number or anything yet. Anybody else with a similar story?

I ordered somewhere at the end of February and was given a tracking number on the 1st, but the info hasn't been updated since and I haven't received my shirts :-/

rebeljean55

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rebeljean55
Cyane003 wrote:I ordered somewhere at the end of February and was given a tracking number on the 1st, but the info hasn't been updated since and I haven't received my shirts :-/

My Woot Off shirt finally left Dallas yesterday, even though the tracking number was emailed to me 2/27/10. scheduled for delivery 3/16/10 in Boise, Idaho....guess they had to print these babies up first before shipping??

hawka8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hawka8
rebeljean55 wrote:My Woot Off shirt finally left Dallas yesterday, even though the tracking number was emailed to me 2/27/10. scheduled for delivery 3/16/10 in Boise, Idaho....guess they had to print these babies up first before shipping??

Looks like mine was shipped too! They probably did have to print more because it's just that awesome.

Haveck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Haveck

I wore this shirt to a brewery event a couple weeks ago and got at least 5 random people commenting about how awesome it was. /random_high_five

TrevOwnz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TrevOwnz

This is going into my massive star wars shirt collection fo sho.

brandxofttl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brandxofttl

Got the wrong size. Anyone interested in buying a women's medium? Will sell for cheaper than regular price.

nathkost

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nathkost

Great design, I just got it yesterday

acediac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acediac

This is seriously the best shirt in the history of ever. I saw this recently and immediately bought it. And then laughed for about 5 minutes.

mawkguy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mawkguy

Had to get it, just had to. Just talking about it made me and my Star Wars friends laugh.

Nekkochan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Nekkochan

I got mine in the mail the other day (men's large) & am very happy with how the print turned out. I had my doubts about the detail, but it's very crisp and looks just like the comp. My favorite Woot shirt will probably always be "Angry Day," but this is running a close second.

tankgirl8booga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tankgirl8booga

I bought this for my fella a few months back for his bday and he LOVES it! This shirt is totally truckin awesome and so many people have commented on it when we go out. It's a must have!

x8alla8radx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages x8alla8radx

I want this shirt so bad! But it's off the list now!

md1088

quality posts: 6 Private Messages md1088

ZOmelets made great woot made somuchpun!

http://somuchpun.com/page/15/

jpanger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpanger

Oops

whtrbt.obj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whtrbt.obj

What, this got reckoned?! That is an utter travesty. How long did that stupid one with the velociraptor riding the bike stick around? Well, my hopes and prayers are that this can somehow be resurrected, and if not by Woot, maybe someone else.

corleysl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages corleysl

Where could I find one of these shirts?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

corleysl wrote:Where could I find one of these shirts?

Well, it's no longer for sale and, as far as I know, won't be again anytime soon. So all I can suggest you do is periodically look through teetrade or the Random Shirt Trade Center thread to see if anyone has posted this shirt for trade/sale. Make sure you check back after every Random Shirt sale, and maybe even test your luck in a Random Shirt sale, too.

micahbradshaw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages micahbradshaw

I check the site everyday, and this BY FAR is my favorite shirt ever. I'm too big to even wear wootshirts, but I order them for my wife and sisters as I wear t-shirts vicariously through them.

smeh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages smeh

I want this shirt so badly! Please reckon it some more so I can buy one.

silverspurs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silverspurs

Reprint, please!

kmbirkel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmbirkel

When I first skimmed over the thumbnail image for this picture, I thought what he was holding in his hands was a pregnancy test. Then I realized it was a Chinese finger trap. ... Then I realized the look on his face is EVEN MORE PERFECT if you imagine he's holding a pregnancy test instead of a Chinese finger trap!

waiden

quality posts: 1 Private Messages waiden

I want this shirt so bad. I just can't bring myself to buy another shirt from Honduras. They feel inferior and don't fit as well. I wish woot! would go back to the old shirts.