sailormoontsu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sailormoontsu
eronel wrote:God I need to buy something so I can vote for this design!

Aww lol. You can buy something from any of the woot sites to vote. woot, shirt.woot, wine.woot, kids.woot, sellout.woot

Blog Vote! Visit my Spreadshirt Shop.

stophe22

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stophe22
Re: sliced bread

Hilarious! I laughed out loud at it 3 days ago, forgot about it, then came back yesterday, and laughed out loud again.

windsong137

quality posts: 0 Private Messages windsong137
dankstick wrote:It is plagiarism; you are passing off the image that someone else did as your own. I suggest you resubmit this pronto with an illustration that you did yourself.

I agree with this guy. Concerning all the hullabaloo going around the Internets regarding plagarism, it's best if you steer clear of that whole mess.

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Tweets are for Birds

Go go go!, almost there!

svgarcia415

quality posts: 0 Private Messages svgarcia415
nakajimaj wrote:Thanks for all the feedback guys! I did at first have the original gray zappers but it blended in too much with the ducks body.. and I wanted the zappers to stand out so I ended up going with the orange.
I could make them a darker gray and resub.. you guys think it'll be worth it?

The title "Payback" implies that it is a sequel to Duck Hunt, in which case the orange zappers were out already. Personally I like the orange zappers.

orzine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orzine
Drakxxx wrote:Thanks, no one I know cared to see it, and I REALLY need to see Shutter Island before anything. I think I'll give it a go if I'm in the theater going mood. I agree your statement of it not having enough zombies is turning me off a bit, but it's not a make or break for me.

thats the same dilemma i had when i went to see shutter island last friday. i am quite interested to see the crazies, but i still made the right decision. i loved shutter island. i find that when it comes to scorcese, critics dont know what the hell theyre talking about.

brockart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages brockart
jmleavitt wrote:I like this shirt. However, with how crazy woot is with their intense fear of copyright infringement I would be amazed if this isn't rejected.

It's made it through the first round of rejections..... fingers crossed.

chunkydesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chunkydesign
Re: Sweet Happiness

Beautiful illustration and great use of color. This would make a perfect kids tee.

gargrazz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gargrazz
Drakxxx wrote:Is this a Time Bandits reference??

It is indeed. Time Bandits is the new Back To The Future.

adbaxter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adbaxter
missamo80 wrote:Is that clinic at the Granite Curling Club by any chance? If so, perhaps I'll be your instructor... wearing this damn fine shirt!!!

Sadly, I am about 1000 miles south of you. But I bet there will be more than one curler in this fine apparel =).

emptyplatitudes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emptyplatitudes
Randomshot86 wrote:Nice thumbnail
made me want it

is this a parody of a 2 live crew song

adbaxter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adbaxter
Re: American Throwback

Nice design. You might want to change the angle of the flagpole a bit so that you can see it going to the ground; as it is, it looks a bit like he's stabbing himself with it. Other than that, I very much like the lines and expression.

geoffsn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geoffsn
Re: 1-d Glasses

Using both eyes let's us see in 3d. One eye gives 2d. Shouldn't there only be one slit in the glasses for 1d so you can only see a line?

arparham

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arparham
j0naht wrote:Ha! Love it, that's pretty twisted.

And the sitcom was born...

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
adbaxter wrote:Sadly, I am about 1000 miles south of you. But I bet there will be more than one curler in this fine apparel =).

Wow, more than one curling class next month? Is this "curling fever"?

swizzel7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swizzel7
Re: McFly Skateboards

great t man

jboshaw

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jboshaw

JoeDeth

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JoeDeth
Re: Curling Adventure! New from Smacktivision!

Almost didn't click because of the curling, but I'm glad I did because this is WIN on so many levels! GMV.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Disco Owl
jabberjaws13 wrote:everyone you meet,
they're jamming in the street,
all night long! (all night)
all night long! (all night)

love it!

jabberjaws13 wrote:you are correct jesse! i was away from the computer all weekend help my gma, but right when i logged on i knew it was a jasneko owl!

Hoped it would make ya happy Jabber!

Vote!

Senorvandal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Senorvandal
Re: Mista Mista

When i first saw this i thought it had something to do with those arby's "kids" they had in their kids meals years ago, but now i see that it's much better than that. So much better.

ceilingcat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ceilingcat
Re: 80's Concert Tee

I love this shirt! So very much!

HerbalE

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HerbalE
Sobbid wrote:I feel that it does. It's nearly the textbook definition.

I apologize, I guess I'm mistaken. I was under the impression that a parody should be a likeness not a copy with changes made to it.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
Re: In Soviet Russia...

In Soviet Russia, shirt votes for you. +1

eronel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eronel
sailormoontsu wrote:Aww lol. You can buy something from any of the woot sites to vote. woot, shirt.woot, wine.woot, kids.woot, sellout.woot

Yeah...but the fifteen dollars I spend on a woot product to vote on the design will be the money I need to buy it when it wins. Epic money fail. This shirt would be awesome for when I do outdoor tours in Idaho too

iminderman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iminderman

I like the "Lick this!" in the last design. I like this one too and voted for it. Hope it wins!

Re: Ask Mr. Owl

iminderman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iminderman

The bird dog better watch out! Simply genius here mate!

Re: PAYBACK

marzipanapple

quality posts: 7 Private Messages marzipanapple
Re: Think of the Children

You have no idea how much I want this. This WILL be my next purchase. It had better..

InkWiz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages InkWiz
LadyClodia wrote:Wow, I love this shirt; it's such a great idea! Cringer (AKA Battle Cat!) was my absolute favorite! He was even my imaginary friend when I was like 3, lol.

Thank you I am glad you like it, and that is def some funny stuff how Cringer was your friend lol.

http://threadless.com/submission/323515/Blue_Books_Of_Sorrow

R3DS74R

quality posts: 0 Private Messages R3DS74R
Re: The House of Madness

I would absolutely buy this and its counterpart. Voted.

eye4spot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eye4spot

The neon color pallet make this authentic vintage style....nice job on the design and on being true to this weeks theme....GMV

Bustin' Balls for FUN

starrynite211

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starrynite211
Re: It is now safe to remove your t-shirt

and replace it with this one!

R3DS74R

quality posts: 0 Private Messages R3DS74R
Re: ZOMBIE DOOM SQUAD

Both of the movie posters need to be printed. This is awesome, and I want it.

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Curling Adventure! New from Smacktivision!

JoeDeth wrote:Almost didn't click because of the curling, but I'm glad I did because this is WIN on so many levels! GMV.

Thanks Joe! I think I'm probably getting more votes for the Curling reference but for me this was really an Activision homage first. Nice to know you're digging the classic cartridge vibe!

malletchelle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages malletchelle
Re: Ask Mr. Owl

and NOW this is a shirt worth wearing ... if a bit sad. +1 good luck!!

stephalump212

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stephalump212
Re: I got mooned!

That is awesome! Def hope I have the chance to buy this. GMV

anjulka

quality posts: 5 Private Messages anjulka
Re: Leprechaun on Unicorn Playing Polo!

Why are you not in the fog, my lovely oversized leprechaun? I so admire your unicorn handling skills. ;-)

Panomnileptic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Panomnileptic

I wanted to vote for this shirt, I really did (and still might), but I have an issue with your blocks. You've got 6 (?) colors to work with, which should be enough for at least most of the shapes, but your blocks of the same shape have different colors. First, I noticed the vertical pink line is one too long to be the 4x1, but conceivably it's more than one block partially deleted by completed line. But then I saw the same shapes repeated (2x2 square, left- and right-bend "L" blocks) that had different colors. Arguably, this is only a minor issue (and not easily/quickly recognizable, so the shirt is still wearable), but I'd suggest a resub fixing this issue, if there's time.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Tweets are for Birds
SnowQueenVT wrote:Go Jasneko, go! Fly little birds... fly into the fog!

Oh that's right! They don't have to jump or leap... they can fly;)

walmazan wrote:Go go go!, almost there!

:D

Vote!

avhienda01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avhienda01

Thanks so much guys! I'm glad you like the colors! I hadn't originally planned this on white, but it just made the color choices that much easier. I was originally going to go with orange, or red maybe, but I would turn that layer on and off because it hurt my eyes to stare at it that way, haha. That's when I decided to keep it white.

anjulka

quality posts: 5 Private Messages anjulka
Re: sliced bread

Every single time I've looked at woot this derby, I feel a compulsive need to comment on how much I like this shirt. I need this shirt. It cracks me up so much. I don't know why. But I love it. It's just too funny. And it's so bright and colorful.