theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop
Re: Leprechaun on Unicorn Playing Polo!

I would love to wear this. It cracks me up every time I look at it--especially the unicorn's expression. XD

theinfinityloop

Re: Rock and Roll

MJ, I love how you draw tennis shoes! ^-^

theinfinityloop

Re: Mammoth Caves

This is a fantastic example of vintage.

morningstr313

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morningstr313
Re: Sweet Happiness

I love the design, but I really would like to see it on a colored shirt. The white shirt is literally the only thing holding me back.

theinfinityloop

Re: You are not my type

This is cute, but I think I would like it even better without the words in the background. I like the unfinished sentence.

theinfinityloop

Re: Unicorn

LOL nice one, Andy. I wish it was doing better. I'd wear it!

MoonNeko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MoonNeko
Re: Curling Adventure! New from Smacktivision!

I want this shirt to win!! xDD My friend already said he'd want this shirt since it has curling on it..so..I've got my fingers crossed!!

mctaverne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mctaverne
Re: Health Club!

Love the shirt, the only thing that I would possibly change is the guy on the left. Something about him doesn't look great. The other characters are right on.

Overall, great design. Hope to see it in the winner's spot.

natefansler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natefansler
Re: The Only Constant is Change - Heraclitus

oh my gosh, i had one of these!!!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: In Soviet Russia... (Resub)

But Tetris was invented in Russia... :p

Funny. And a nice looking shirt.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

'Atom Bombs cereal - grow inhumanly big and strong!'

Cameroon3360

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cameroon3360
Re: Zom-Bee: All Season Portfolio

This is FANTASTIC! Doodling on PEE-CHE's got me through ALOT of boring classes... Great reuse of something real??? GMV!

qdibble

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qdibble
Re: up up and away

Would love to wear this if it didn't have text.

gwbids

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwbids
Re: Hot Lava

THIS needs to be in the fog! (says the guy who still owns and uses 3 of Lava Lamps).

nyren

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nyren
riffmaster18 wrote:yep! the Mr Men style was developed in the 70s, very vintage cartooning style. Also the use of Futura Bold...although it's still used a lot, definitely a vintage font

Yeah, I grew up with Mr. Men stuff in the 80s that were all hand-me-downs. This stuff is definitely vintage, and the font is directly from the Mr. Men books that I had. Brought back good memories

That said, the shirt color in the comp doesn't match the illustration... One is clearly white to me, the other is clearly cream. Which is it supposed to be?

starrynite211

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starrynite211
Re: First In Space

you should resub this with the design detail so that there is a thumbnail for people to see your design, and so they don't reject this.

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311
Re: Sasquatch Subs

I am really surprised this is not doing better. I would have thought it would have Fogged by now...

starrynite211

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starrynite211
Re: It is now safe to remove your t-shirt

Panomnileptic: I definitely played with the idea of other directions, but felt that it lost that 70's retro vibe that I was going for.

MadamAtom: I agree with what you said 100%. This was one of those things that I didn't notice until after I posted it, but I actually think it sits a little higher and wider then that, but I know as well that everyone is different. This is definitely something I will keep in mind in the future to avoid.

Thanks!

thegrimlin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thegrimlin

No parody? It's a parody of Yakov Smirnoff!

ecurve

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ecurve
Re: Compliance

I loved this movie...

That's not Miami; that's TOKYO!

slhampel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slhampel
Re: EXTREME VOLLEYBALL DEATHMATCH

Yeah,the volleyball seems kinda off for me, too, but it is still made of awesome. I will have to let my husband know about this one--he used to play vb and shares a birthday with Raimi. :-)

profbrendan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages profbrendan
IndependentVik wrote:I would sport the heck out of this.

Thank you very much!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: My Evil Pony

This is a parody of "My Little Pony", playing off the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. From left to right: War (symbol on the bum: bomb), Top: Pestilence (symbol on the bum: biohazard), Bottom: Famine (symbol on the bum: wilted wheat shaft), and Death ( symbol ont he bum: sickle with blood drips)

Larger Image

Thank you so much, Lumy, for working with me on this! It was so much fun, even if it was crazy late! (what with conflicts and life and all) I hope you all enjoy!

illuminator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illuminator

Aaaaand sing it now!
MY EVIL PONYYYY... MY EVIL PONY...

illuminator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illuminator
JadenKale wrote:

Thank you so much, Lumy, for working with me on this! It was so much fun, even if it was crazy late! (what with conflicts and life and all) I hope you all enjoy!

Anytime! ;)

qdibble

Re: My Jim always carries Chewing Gum!

I really dig your drawing style a lot. I don't think I could wear this shirt myself for some reason. It might have to do with the fact that I'm a guy and wouldn't want to suggest to people that I had a "Jim". Haha. Nice shirt nonetheless.

qdibble

qdibble wrote:I really dig your drawing style a lot. I don't think I could wear this shirt myself for some reason. It might have to do with the fact that I'm a guy and wouldn't want to suggest to people that I had a "Jim". Haha. Nice shirt nonetheless.

I take it back, I'd totally wear this shirt. GMV.

riffmaster18

quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18
nyren wrote:Yeah, I grew up with Mr. Men stuff in the 80s that were all hand-me-downs. This stuff is definitely vintage, and the font is directly from the Mr. Men books that I had. Brought back good memories

That said, the shirt color in the comp doesn't match the illustration... One is clearly white to me, the other is clearly cream. Which is it supposed to be?

it's creme, I pulled the shirt image from the American Apparel site, but it could vary slightly with different monitors

Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
Re: My Jim always carries Chewing Gum!

You are very nice and I thank you so much! For some reason this phrase stuck me as so funny because no-one speaks that way nowadays. Thankyou, your comment made my day.

qdibble wrote:I really dig your drawing style a lot. I don't think I could wear this shirt myself for some reason. It might have to do with the fact that I'm a guy and wouldn't want to suggest to people that I had a "Jim". Haha. Nice shirt nonetheless.

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

slhampel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slhampel
Re: You are not my type

I love the look and feel of this shirt. Is there a reason the keys are in the order they are (Q on bottom, empty space on top?)

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

Kick@$$ design, you 2! GMV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

j0naht

quality posts: 0 Private Messages j0naht
Re: Holy Guacamole!

Great job walmazan! You always do great work, and I am really super jealous of your skills

obsidianzebra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages obsidianzebra
Re: Seal of Approval

that is adorable! i'd love to have this as a shirt!

thatrobert

quality posts: 29 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Curling Adventure! New from Smacktivision!

Thanks jejey, infinity, and moon!

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

What a great idea. I like it without the text personally, but it does give it that retro feel I guess. Nice job.

almostrelly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages almostrelly
Re: Tweets are for Birds

I'm pretty indifferent to twitter, but I think this shirt is absolutely amazing! I'm definitely going to buy it if it gets printed.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

Is this an homage to the Robot Chicken Apocalypse Pony sketch?

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Tweets are for Birds

Awesome to see this in the fog!!!!!!!!

snarglepuffs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snarglepuffs
bassanimation wrote:Is this an homage to the Robot Chicken Apocalypse Pony sketch?

That's what I was thinking! =)

marshawatson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marshawatson

good job. I voted - hope you see the fog

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
bassanimation wrote:Is this an homage to the Robot Chicken Apocalypse Pony sketch?

Holy carp! I've never seen that before! (I don't watch Robot Chicken often) but that is hilarious!