JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: My Evil Pony 2.o

NO TEXT VERSION! (just in case you absolutely hate the text...)

This is a parody of "My Little Pony", playing off the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. From left to right: War (symbol on the bum: bomb), Top: Pestilence (symbol on the bum: biohazard), Bottom: Famine (symbol on the bum: wilted wheat shaft), and Death ( symbol ont he bum: sickle with blood drips)

Larger Image

Thank you so much, Lumy, for working with me on this! It was so much fun, even if it was crazy late! (what with conflicts and life and all) I hope you all enjoy!

glstation

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glstation
Re: First In Space

Is it on black or that awesome shade of blue?

rivetheart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rivetheart
dobyfeak0277 wrote:If this doesn't print, can you PLEASE submit it to somewhere else? I like need to own this shirt

AGREED! i adore this shirt! great type and i love the expression on the leaping scientists face! haha

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
Re: Dr. Feelgood

Great execution. I think I would have liked it better if you used the 80's version of the Dr Pepper Logo.

sacrerouge

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sacrerouge

I think this works better without the text. This is a great shirt, and voted for it.

That said, it'd be even better if the horseman was conquest and not pestilence (sorry, I'm a giant nerd)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse

Graye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Graye
sacrerouge wrote:I think this works better without the text. This is a great shirt, and voted for it.

That said, it'd be even better if the horseman was conquest and not pestilence (sorry, I'm a giant nerd)

this isn't so bad

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: See evil, Hear evil, Speak evil

Failing to see vintage here, other than the distressing. The drawing style doesn't match any kind of old cartoons or typical character work from older decades. As an everyday shirt it's totally fine, but for this particular derby I feel it's a miss on the theme. :\

bassanimation

Re: Leprechaun on Unicorn Playing Polo!

I actually really like this one! I wish the word "Polo" had the same styling as the rest of the text though. Also, the unicorn's horn has a slight bend. Overall though this is awesome. I wish I could play fantasy polo on a unicorn.

illuminator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illuminator
bassanimation wrote:Is this an homage to the Robot Chicken Apocalypse Pony sketch?

Funny!!! No I'd never seen that before... I did find this just looking for sources, it's become one of my favorites:

nhgv2c

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nhgv2c
Re: Rap Attack Version: POP!

I've never wanted a shirt on woot more then this one. Godspeed Beefcoat, we're rooting for you.

illuminator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illuminator
sacrerouge wrote:I think this works better without the text. This is a great shirt, and voted for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse#Pestilence.2C_War.2C_Famine.2C_and_Death

Nah, I rather have pestilence as the evil one... I kinda like conquest ;)

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

Lumy and I actually split the characters; I took Famine and Death, and she took War and Pestilence. Had I grabbed 'Pestilence' I would have probably made it 'Conquest'. And had we had gone with Conquest, the pegasus/wraith would have stayed the same coloring, but I think a sword or crown would have graced her bottom. However, I think this works just as well for the concept and I respect her artistic choice on that character.

lrewis2030

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lrewis2030
illuminator wrote:Funny!!! No I'd never seen that before... I did find this just looking for sources, it's become one of my favorites:

That is my new desktop image.
(also, you gmv.)

quakerninja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quakerninja

How do I vote here, sorry it's been so long I forgot

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: Unicorn

Thanks for the nice comments and votes on this design.

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
quakerninja wrote:How do I vote here, sorry it's been so long I forgot

You need to buy a shirt from the reckoning (or another woot site like woot kids or wootwine etc.) Then you will instantly be able to vote the screen will change and you can click that you would "want one".Good Luck!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

bassanimation

Re: Breakfast Bomb

The styling on this is awesome!! I think this is my favorite illustrated entry this derby. I love the look of retro cartoons and characters. Excellent.

sasham62

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sasham62
Senorvandal wrote:You get something really wicked, when you spend an E ticket.

I thought you got an e-ticket for driving too fast on the Information Superhighway.

sasham62

hewtab wrote:not. sure. if. want. +1

Is it funny? Yes. Will I wear it? No. It's just a little too ... ick ... to be seen in public.

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
Re: My Evil Pony

Both the theme and the artwork are admirable!
+1 from me.
=]

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

RaveDroid

With or without text it doesn't matter to me, I voted for both anyways. Your efforts deserve it - best of luck!

chickendog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chickendog
Re: Star Stuff

I love the hell out of this. Great design, I recognized him right away.

sacrerouge

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sacrerouge
JadenKale wrote:Lumy and I actually split the characters; I took Famine and Death, and she took War and Pestilence. Had I grabbed 'Pestilence' I would have probably made it 'Conquest'. And had we had gone with Conquest, the pegasus/wraith would have stayed the same coloring, but I think a sword or crown would have graced her bottom. However, I think this works just as well for the concept and I respect her artistic choice on that character.

I think it's a great shirt either way. I was just saying I've never seen anything current that picks Conquest.

RaveDroid

Re: Every Legend has a begining...

Not that I would actually buy/wear this lol, but the art is just too awesome to pass up. Fantastic job and adorable concept, +1 from me. Best of luck to you!

sasham62

Re: Ask Mr. Soapy!

This is adorable. But I also think it would have looked better on the royal blue.

sasham62

Re: Health Club!

The first thing I thought of when I saw this was Schoolhouse Rock. Excellent job.

sasham62

Re: American Throwback

Your thumbnail also seems to have been distressed differently than the shirt comp. It could be a resizing artifact, but it doesn't look that way.

sasham62

MadamAtom wrote:It would look better, but it would be rejected, because Woot won't print that.

I'm surprised it didn't get rejected for not being on a woot template.

It's cute, but I'm not seeing the "heart" of the title. It fits the theme, though, so maybe that's not as important.

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

Hahaha! I love it, and absolute I will love to wear this!

+1

SnowQueenVT

quote]Re: Ask Mr. Soapy!
[/quote]

sasham62 wrote:This is adorable. But I also think it would have looked better on the royal blue.

Hi Shasham! My first instict WAS blue.When I came up with Mr. Soapy , I was planning to offer it as posters to the Vermont schools, and Mr.Soapy would be famous! But I changed him for the derby and made him an old fashioned bar of soap, originally he was a modern pump bottle. I will keep blue in mind for the future,( the people have spoken.)

Senorvandal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Senorvandal
Re: E-Ticket Attraction

sasham62 wrote:I thought you got an e-ticket for driving too fast on the Information Superhighway.

You'd think, but no.

Vandals - Pirate's Life

Right at 0:28.

Abenikk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Abenikk

Boring/ugly, fail.

ressamac

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ressamac

So glad you came around to liking pop culture references! Nicely done.

SnowQueenVT

nhgv2c wrote:I've never wanted a shirt on woot more then this one. Godspeed Beefcoat, we're rooting for you.

Yes in deedy doubly-do!

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Tweets are for Birds

In the fog!!! So glad people are liking it!
Edit: I almost forgot to mention... earlier today there was MASSIVE tweeting going on... there were hundreds of birds in the tallest trees outside my windows making a ton of noise. Every once in a while that happens... maybe some kind of a noisy migratory trip? I'd like to think they were telling me they were in the fog;)

westboundxthinker wrote:This shirt = <3. X^D Definitey want one.

This shirt enjoys = <3 Thanks westboundxthinker!

almostrelly wrote:I'm pretty indifferent to twitter, but I think this shirt is absolutely amazing! I'm definitely going to buy it if it gets printed.

Sweet! I hoped it would also appeal visually to those who don't care one way or another about twitter. (I don't have strong feelings myself really, just thought it was a funny idea!) Thanks almostrelly!

bassanimation wrote:Awesome to see this in the fog!!!!!!!!

Yes!!! Very cool! Hope it can keep climbing in there. Thanks bass!

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Seal of Approval
obsidianzebra wrote:that is adorable! i'd love to have this as a shirt!

Thanks obsidianzebra (ooh nice name). I don't think it's going to make it, but happy to know what you think!

brockart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages brockart

If only the four horsemen on the apocalypse rode these beauties!

SnowQueenVT

I really love this such a great job.

SnowQueenVT

Re: Cleveland, Distressed

I like this shirt! It teaches geography about a place most of us don't live in and I find that interesting!

SnowQueenVT

SnowQueenVT wrote:I really love this such a great job.

Sorry this comment ended up on the wrong thread...I like both shirts good job!