ElWojamundo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ElWojamundo
eye4spot wrote:LOL ....I give you a vote for making me laugh.

Agreed

gargrazz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gargrazz
Re: Careful, It's Hot...

Does this shirt work better without the text? That thought just occurred to me...

compu829

quality posts: 0 Private Messages compu829
Re: Italian Counting

As an Italian, I hope this shirt makes it into the fog! It is vintage IMHO because that is EXACTLY how my Grandfather would say "three". The kids and grandkids are all Americanized, so everyone says "Three" correctly nowadays.

TheLarrikin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheLarrikin
odysseyroc wrote:Great execution. I think I would have liked it better if you used the 80's version of the Dr Pepper Logo.

I had considered it. But since the theme was 'new' vintage, I figured I had a little leeway. And I thought the new Dr. Pepper logo might ring true for current drinkers more (gotta love the halftones). It's something you could wear while drinking it and match... kinda.

If you'd'a posted this yesterday, I might've been able to whip up a copy for submission. I fear it is now too late. Here's hoping for another time/place.

And thanks for the compliment.

avhienda01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avhienda01
morningstr313 wrote:I love the design, but I really would like to see it on a colored shirt. The white shirt is literally the only thing holding me back.

Aw, I'm sorry to hear the white isn't doing it for you. I know a lot of people don't like white, and I don't wear white much myself, but I still ended up choosing it. Oh well.

If it doesn't make it here, I'll have it up on mysoti later. They don't have color limits so I'll definitely make more colors available then.

SubBass49

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SubBass49
Re: Dyn-o-mite!

Mmmm...doesn't look very retro. I get the Dy-no-mite thing, but the design is too "new" for it to fit the topic IMHO.

studio1172

quality posts: 0 Private Messages studio1172
jboshaw wrote:I don't get it?

One day there will be an uprising of calculators. Steve Jobs and his arrogant Apple Computers will tremble when that happens.

Apple Computers
Orange Calculators

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx

Took a look at your blog sir, and you have lots of really impressive work! I look forward to seeing you get involved around here.

This rejection is kind of fakon, as I submitted something last year that should have been rejected for similuar reasons:

http://shirt.woot.com/Derb/Entry.aspx?id=24910

raevynpheather

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raevynpheather
j0naht wrote:Please revote if you would for the better version here http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=40117

This shirt getting rejected shows how much of idiots Woot really is. Enough said, all done. See you all in another life.

sludgetrough

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sludgetrough
Re: Eggplant computer

I am really bummed that this got rejected, I thought the parody was apt and apparent. Perhaps if it said eggplant on the shirt somewhere? Is it too late for a resub? You've gotta try!

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
Re: All dressed up and no where to play...

Creative.

Thanks for the, um, compliment. All I'm saying.

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Dyn-o-mite!

I love this expresion, character and texture!

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Retro Chic(k)

Hahahaha! you make me smile!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Holy Guacamole!

I want to eat guacamole every time I see this! Amazing artwork.

+1

fyrefalkon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fyrefalkon

Retro Chic(k). Everyone get funky.
I just turned 13 today and this is the first t-shirt I have ever made. I know it's not professional but I'm hoping to get better as I go.

jamesandjennie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesandjennie

CUTE! I'd buy it. ;)

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT

Happy Birthday Fyrefalkon! I think your shirt is very cool and I also like your screen name! Congratulations on your 1st derby entry! It is right on topic and very nicely done! And congratulations on turning 13!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

horstlee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages horstlee
jasneko wrote:Tweet!

Awesome as usual. And I appreciate that you answer every comment, even the critical ones. I try to do that on my blog...and it can be hard! Here's hoping this stays in the fog!!

rgodinez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rgodinez

wow...awesome

iffy525

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iffy525

Isn't vinyl gaining popularity again?

Adam7986

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Adam7986
Re: The House of Madness

Its depressing that this shirt isnt in the fog...

Sakas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sakas
Re: Eggplant computer

If it were a "pear" would it be a "parody?"

mikenytola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola
gumberculees wrote:the genius of richard pryor is lost on most people. they seem to prefer jeff dunham and larry the cable guy. and the awesomeness of movies with richard pryor and gene wilder will never again be approached

Amen to that.

eye4spot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eye4spot
Re: Tune in, turn on, wash up

This is a vintage design, and it id humorous....I like it! GMV

when there were four

imsochady

quality posts: 18 Private Messages imsochady
anjulka wrote:Why are you not in the fog, my lovely oversized leprechaun? I so admire your unicorn handling skills. ;-)

And no saddle required! Hahah. Thanks Anjulka!

imsochady

theinfinityloop wrote:I would love to wear this. It cracks me up every time I look at it--especially the unicorn's expression. XD

Yea! Ms. Loop approves!

imsochady

bassanimation wrote:I actually really like this one! I wish the word "Polo" had the same styling as the rest of the text though. Also, the unicorn's horn has a slight bend. Overall though this is awesome. I wish I could play fantasy polo on a unicorn.

Yea, the "polo' is buggin' me too. I'm weak at typography. Maybe I'll read some typography book and learn more! Thanks Bassanimation!

igobybear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages igobybear
Re: bacon bacon bacon

wow o live this so much

igobybear

igobybear

*I love

CityVelo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CityVelo

First thought:
Bacon-gator!!!

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
Re: My Evil Pony 2.o

My little pony, apocalypse pony! Punish mankind for their sins!

MojoJonez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MojoJonez
graffd02 wrote:you need to put this on a heather grey template or it's gonna get rejected... other than that its great... much love for my home state of Ohio

you're right about the grey... i think i will save this one for another day... thanks for the support though....

wendybird84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wendybird84
Re: A Legend Was Born...(V3)

I love this! Battle Cat was my favorite on He-Man. It is a really great design!
I hope it gets in the top.

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
CityVelo wrote:First thought:
Bacon-gator!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!

Now I can't unsee that!

Gil212

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Gil212
xazothia wrote:My little pony, apocalypse pony! Punish mankind for their sins!

lmao u said it right before i could
xD
i saw this shirt and started singing that song
xD

icymallard

quality posts: 4 Private Messages icymallard
horstlee wrote:Awesome as usual. And I appreciate that you answer every comment, even the critical ones. I try to do that on my blog...and it can be hard! Here's hoping this stays in the fog!!

yea, jazz is different. Better, Stronger...

Salinga

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Salinga
Re: Tweets are for Birds

I like this.
Normally I won't wear text shirts, but it pokes fun at Twitter, has music notes, and is dark green. Very nice!

Tyranitar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tyranitar

This is the best shirt design I've ever seen on this site. Seriously, I'm in awe. C'mon people, we gotta vote this shirt into the top 3. GMV

jonfizzle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonfizzle

thats awesome. i'd wear this to a dead man's party, with a dead man over my shoulder.

definitely voted.