antidote859

quality posts: 3 Private Messages antidote859

List the votes it got!

dolphin76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dolphin76

Congrats, Skirochester! This was the only shirt I really wanted out of the fog. Overnighted 2 so we have them in time for St. Pat's!

w: 10 w.w: 15 s.w: 60 so.w: 3 k.w: 7

skirochester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages skirochester

This was a great surprise! Thanks guys. Green Beer for everyone!!

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59

Ahh, I can't decide if I should buy this! It seems too... holiday themed

lap10

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lap10
outer78 wrote:Kinda hate asking this question but how good is woots overnight shipping? Will it really make it to my house by Tues, in time for St Patty's Day?
Sorry but I've never ordered overnight from them and I know their snail mail is really snaily.

*edit - I live in Madison Wi, so its not a small hobunk town

*edit^2 - nvm, I ordered it anyways. Was thinking today was Friday. Too sweet of a shirt to pass up just because I may not get it in time, although I did pay for the express so lets hope this shirt has a little luck.

*(edit^2)/.5 - Well ok so I guess it is Friday technically, but thats not the point, I guess I thought it was Sat. I'm going to stop posting now and this is why I rarely ever do.

Last week I ordered Boot's Think of the Children overnight, and it actually showed up Monday morning (Annapolis MD). So you're probably in pretty good shape to get it in time.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

They're always after me lucky tape!

anjulka

quality posts: 5 Private Messages anjulka

I really didn't think I would be buying a shirt this weekend, but I think I will have to break down and buy this one. sighs. My poor tshirt drawer(s).
And buying another skirochester shirt - 2 weeks in a row! Will there be a third next week?

kateybee

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kateybee

YEA! I finally am buying a new shirt. There hasn't been anything new since December that I had even contemplated buying. Glad for the win on this one!

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Every man lives. Not every man truly adheres.

lynxpaw49

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lynxpaw49

Once again showing that it takes a little "Scotch" to make the Irish good at anything.

theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop

Congrats Skiro! I'm very happy this won.

arcade-art

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arcade-art

Congrats! you did a great job I can see this one in the reckoning for many weeks, awesome!

............ Video Game Art and Custom Sprites ............

sensenigk

quality posts: 8 Private Messages sensenigk

I'm still stuck on why there's Scotch tape on an, ostensibly, St Patty's Day shirt.

Unless this is a very subtle and intricate political comment about Northern Ireland and Protestant-Catholic relations.

azdarkknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages azdarkknight

Yet again, too late so I wont buy. I know woot that you like to try and make people pay an extra $5 so you can squeeze a couple of dollars extra profit, but not from me

robertfernst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robertfernst

I don't know if it's funnier to "make your own luck" or if its because they used scotch tape... There's a little Scotch-Irish in all of us.

But I won't be buying. Not willing to pay extra for it to get here in time for St. Patty's Day. I will be checking out the $4 shirts at Walmart. At least I will have them in time for the night out.

lukedery

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lukedery

It's been awhile since I liked a shirt on here.. in for one

Doug0716

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Doug0716

Just missed it.

Maybe next time I'll get to work on time so I can see the shirt before it sells out :-/

dougblair3

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dougblair3

Ahhh, I missed it. Congrats on the sellout!

And just a public service announcement: It's St. Paddy's Day - NOT St. Patty's Day.

sailsagain

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sailsagain

Whew! Just in time! Almost missed this one. With any "luck" it'll be here by... oh wait. Should have sprung for the faster way.

crowsnest

quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest

Awesome shirt!!!!!

Of course I missed it.

@crowsnest531

Laureenmt

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Laureenmt
sailsagain wrote:Whew! Just in time! Almost missed this one. With any "luck" it'll be here by... oh wait. Should have sprung for the faster way.

Call customer service -- I bet they'll be happy to take the extra $5!

But I wonder -- can I order tomorrow at $15, pay the extra $5 for fast shipping, and have ANY hope of getting it by Tuesday? It depends on my luck...

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
bassanimation wrote:This must be the good kind of scotch tape that professional gift wrappers use . I always buy the ugly kind cause it's cheap :\.

Guess what, bass - I always buy my 'magic tape' (as they call it) from Dollar Tree (talk about cheap!) and it is actually CRYSTAL CLEAR. It's not the ugly, cloudy and matte kind like the 3M rolls you find at Wal-mart haha, it looks exactly like the glossy clear tape featured here on this shirt design.
So there you have it - with any luck that ought to solve all your gift-wrapping woes. ;) I know it did mine.

p.s. I've always wondered, does your ID mean bass as in the fish or bass as in the instrument?

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

host47

quality posts: 1 Private Messages host47

no! and i woke up early for this one!

Keep Woot's Servers Alive: host47.com/woot

onlee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages onlee

SOLD OUT!!! YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! JUST MY LUCK

wootchawant

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant
marklog wrote:Funny concept, but I feel like I'm getting pounded upside the head with a joke. Take the reel of tape off and have fun with the odd looks that you get when people get it.

i kind of agree...and i even think a small version of the tape dispenser could be left on, sans text, and have a great effect. but i do like this shirt. glad i got one while i could!

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

DenverElway7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DenverElway7

This shirt is fantastic, I'm so bummed that it sold out before I could get my hands on it. If anyone got a extra Mens XL that they want taken off their hands, I'll pay double. :-)

nytharius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nytharius

Nooo!!! I probably would have bought one!!! It hasn't even been here for 12 hours yet!!!

sacrerouge

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sacrerouge
DenverElway7 wrote:This shirt is fantastic, I'm so bummed that it sold out before I could get my hands on it. If anyone got a extra Mens XL that they want taken off their hands, I'll pay double. :-)

Or you could "make your own luck" and be back here bright and early tomorrow to buy it for $15. Much better than $20, right? ;)

dolphin76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dolphin76

Congrats on the sellout!

For all those who wanted to purchase but didn't get in before the sellout, you can still get the shirt--but not until tomorrow, and it'll cost you $15.

Just follow this link anytime after midnight tonight (someone correct me if the link is wrong):

Make Your Own Luck

You should probably be able to find it on the Reckoning page, as well (at the top right, I believe?).

w: 10 w.w: 15 s.w: 60 so.w: 3 k.w: 7

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg

Congrats on the Win - AND the sellout!

haxrox

quality posts: 10 Private Messages haxrox

"'A real man makes his own luck.' Billy Zane, Titanic."

-Dwight

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
haxrox wrote:"'A real man makes his own luck.' Billy Zane, Titanic."

-Dwight

So.... Do you actually own claim to the top score at Pole Position or is that just something woot made up?
lol

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

lizzardsmith

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lizzardsmith

Cant believe this sold out before I coould get one. I guess I cant make my own luck

sitylem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sitylem

MWAHAHHAA! I got it before it sold out
3rd woot shirt so far

tcanning

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tcanning

I'd be more likely to buy a holiday-themed Woot shirt if I could get it for $10 and have it delivered BEFORE the holiday. This would have been a great Derby to run last weekend.

godzillabiscuits

quality posts: 0 Private Messages godzillabiscuits
Normscoffee wrote:This shirt is perfect for Notre Dame's run to the championship this year. Go Irish.

I just remembered why I deplore everything about that institution from its overrated all-american benchwarmer, to its ill-deserved football ubiquity, and most obviously, its faux catholic religious pretension.

Oh, and Rudy blows.

atiecay

quality posts: 1 Private Messages atiecay

Well shoot I have the flu and finally just crawled out of bed to check Woot and it's SOLD OUT!

Oh well, I will probably still buy it tomorrow because I really like it!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

lizzardsmith wrote:Cant believe this sold out before I coould get one. I guess I cant make my own luck

DenverElway7 wrote:This shirt is fantastic, I'm so bummed that it sold out before I could get my hands on it. If anyone got a extra Mens XL that they want taken off their hands, I'll pay double. :-)

nytharius wrote:Nooo!!! I probably would have bought one!!! It hasn't even been here for 12 hours yet!!!

THIS SHIRT WILL BE FOR SALE AGAIN HERE--AT $15--STARTING TOMORROW, 12.01AM MARCH 13.

fofmock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fofmock

That is either a really huge clover, or a really small roll of tape...

animuson

quality posts: 13 Private Messages animuson

Wow! It sold out at 9am!? That's very impressive. I'm glad I have no life and can sit here and wait fr the new shirt every night at midnight.