luminaseeker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages luminaseeker

I'm pretty sure Godzilla's female and Kong's male, so that should answer most people's questions about the specifics... o_o

Edit: Actually, it seems like Godzilla is ambiguous. Or at least there's some debate. Huh.

bluejester

quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester

This is worse than walking in on your parents smooching. Thanks woot, now I need a shower.

aperfecttool72

quality posts: 7 Private Messages aperfecttool72

This shirt makes me want to Rampage!

lauradzlg

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lauradzlg

This can't be where Godzooki came from...

brendan948725

quality posts: 39 Private Messages brendan948725
chris12345 wrote:Looks like my ex-wife found someone new. Well, good for her.

Looks like your ex-wife found my ex-girlfriend. I didn't see THAT coming.

*MOST RECENT WOOTS!*

• Random Crap
  • Light Blocking Curtains and Rod
  • HP Deskjet Wireless

• 20 Woots! (5 Bungled Original Communicator)
  • 27 Shirts!
  • 5 Sellouts!
  • 2 Homes!
  • 1 Sport!
  • 2 Techs!
  • 1 Wine!
  • 1 Accessories!
  • 2 Pops!

GTAcrimelord

quality posts: 2 Private Messages GTAcrimelord

I was going to ask which one she was, but then I figured she was the one with the coldest blood coursing through her veins.

Day of Glory: 1/31/07 3:22pm cst
Random Brick of Carbonite (x3)

dannyox718

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dannyox718

I generally appreciate the quality of humor on these shirts and consider them even classy at times, but this?

DrBaron

quality posts: 17 Private Messages DrBaron

that is just wrong on so many levels.

yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva

I might buy it just see how those who view it react when I wear it in public, I could just see the lady at the pharmacy or the guy at the gas station wondering what in the heck am I wearing... man am I evil

DavidHart

quality posts: 12 Private Messages DavidHart

Okay, my thought is that someone was into some really bad stuff to pick this shirt... either that or they throwing darts blindfolded...

While I understand the references to Rampage, Spring, and perhaps even a bit of social commentary, there just isn't any place that this could be worn without people looking at you cross-eyed. All of a sudden I am reminded of the song "They're coming to take me away"... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4

David

MBrulla

quality posts: 12 Private Messages MBrulla

Well, this explains why they were always banging the buildings...

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

How many people will be buying this in kid sizes?

Solipsism

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Solipsism

Gross in an awesome sort of way. Awesome in a strange sort of way. Strange in a Whitest-Kids-U-Know sort of way.

SO buying one.

Craigmar

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Craigmar
StargateGamingGeek wrote:Right there in the middle of town, really? Get a deserted island or something, gosh.

Hey, it's San Francisco.

yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva
bigdaddy24 wrote:lmmfao

My only problem with the design is that godzilla's tongue isn't forked

very observant!

deusvsmachina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deusvsmachina

Can't. Want to, but can't.

I would hate to see the results of a full trip around the bases for these two: the whole western seaboard would be wiped out by the tremors. Probably set the happy-rights movement back a few decades.

mjc613

DrBaron wrote:that is just wrong on so many levels.

I agree Doc. I personally don't care about the interspecies thing. I just don't think a shirt showing French kissing is really appropriate. This might be OK as a movie or comic book picture, but not all art is wearable, or should be.

deusvsmachina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deusvsmachina
deusvsmachina wrote:Can't. Want to, but can't.

I would hate to see the results of a full trip around the bases for these two: the whole western seaboard would be wiped out by the tremors. Probably set the happy-rights movement back a few decades.

Really woot? Must I use the word homosexual to be understood?

mjc613

luminaseeker wrote:I'm pretty sure Godzilla's female and Kong's male, so that should answer most people's questions about the specifics... o_o

Edit: Actually, it seems like Godzilla is ambiguous. Or at least there's some debate. Huh.

Who cares? I don't want to see hetero- or same-sexuals going at it in public. I am an equal opportunity privacy person

Vegan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Vegan

I don't know how anyone could get away with wearing this in public. Hell, I wouldn't wear it in private.

According to the sales map, the Pacific Northwest is SO DEVIANT.

zikzak

quality posts: 21 Private Messages zikzak

Get a stadium!!!

Lukethebassist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lukethebassist

I'm guessing this is a reference to
this
Apparently Godzilla is not a Yankees fan.

Vegan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Vegan
mjc613 wrote:This might be OK as a movie or comic book picture, but not all art is wearable, or should be.

I've often expressed here that a lot of shirt.woot designs would make better art prints than shirts, but the general feedback to that was, "Who buys art prints?!" Um, I do.

JRuegg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JRuegg

Well, Lizzie in Rampage was a female. Either way, there's a lot of tongue on this shirt.

hollytamale

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hollytamale

[quote postid="3838056" user="dave154"]yea.... no. i dont know if there's anywhere you can wear this shirt and it wouldnt be awkward.

Perfect I'll get it! Just for the pure joy of creating weird awkward moments!

theinvisible

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theinvisible

Thanks for a good laugh, Woot! Believe it or not, this shirt was the cure to an awkward mood.

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx

Man, this one managed to weird even me out. I can guarantee you that does not happen often.

Great illustration and congrats!

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

I for one would NOT want to kiss Godzilla.. have you seen what his breath can do?!? It melts tanks and burns buildings! Do you want that on your face?

chefbooyadee

quality posts: 38 Private Messages chefbooyadee

Glad I caught this before the next day's shirt went up. I for one find the inclusion of tongue awesome and hilarious; thank you.

Hapgood610

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Hapgood610

I only caught a quick glimpse of the shirt and then had to look away because I felt dirty.

Really, a pucker between the two rather than tongue would have sold a lot more shirts. However, if the goal of the artist was to make my eyes burn, they have succeeded.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

OH! The tongue action!

faughtey

quality posts: 20 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

X

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

mjc613

Which one is your ex?

nellb123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nellb123
Hapgood610 wrote:I only caught a quick glimpse of the shirt and then had to look away because I felt dirty.

Really, a pucker between the two rather than tongue would have sold a lot more shirts. However, if the goal of the artist was to make my eyes burn, they have succeeded.

I agree with you 100% .....A "Pucker" would have done the job and more than likely sold more shirts too.

nell-on-wheels

mjc613

Craigmar wrote:Hey, it's San Francisco.

How can you tell? I don't see Fisherman's wharf or the trolley....

weasalbalwarrior

quality posts: 7 Private Messages weasalbalwarrior

It's actually Godzilla making out with Queen Kong, King Kong's wife. Little did you know that Godzilla's roars translate loosely to "that's not what your wife said last night!"

tgall45

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tgall45

That's just plain wrong

icymallard

quality posts: 4 Private Messages icymallard

george is a mammal and lizzie is a reptile.

their parents are gonna have a fit... D:

shiniki

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shiniki

Rule Thirty Four?

hkpoohster

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hkpoohster

Sorry, no like.
Color combination is nice, but the graphic is rather off-putting.