mhodges

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mhodges

Minus the tongue action, great shirt. With it, not so much.

I just realized something about myself, I'm tongueaphobic. Didn't know that!

pengu1n

quality posts: 13 Private Messages pengu1n
puffpuff wrote:http://jasonedmiston.deviantart.com/art/Last-Play-124986991

it's been done before...sheesh

I was scanning posts to see if anyone pointed this out because I was going to post the same thing....but you beat me to it. +1 for knowing this is a ripoff.

Scoops35

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Scoops35

NFW would I wear that... why is this even on here?

kjrehberg

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kjrehberg

It's been a long time since I've bought a shirt.woot because these past few months have been downright creepy and death-obsessed.

Can we dial back the creepiness and death soon please?

CaptainPiracy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CaptainPiracy

RIP-OFF!! lol J/K.. haha but the link below shows something.. mighty similar.....

scarletrayne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scarletrayne

I truly have no words for this. I have tried to come up with some, but all I can muster is a sad head shake.

alfulghum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alfulghum
shiniki wrote:Rule Thirty Four?

Bingo.

You see, my goal here, is simply a t-shirt collection to rival that of Dr. Sheldon Cooper.

Don't know who that is? You should be ashamed of yourselves.

alfulghum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alfulghum

Man, it's like a car wreck. It's horrible, but I can't look away.

You see, my goal here, is simply a t-shirt collection to rival that of Dr. Sheldon Cooper.

Don't know who that is? You should be ashamed of yourselves.

cmabratte

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmabratte

I had to buy this shirt. Definitely going to be the type of shirt that only gets worn once in a while (I can see wearing this to PAX EAST), but the design is well done (even if it is derivative) and the theme is awesome.

Ezshrkman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ezshrkman

good concept... gross kissing. I will Pass on this one.

Ezshrkman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ezshrkman
Scoops35 wrote:NFW would I wear that... why is this even on here?

LOL!

kinzoku

quality posts: 17 Private Messages kinzoku

If King Kong making out with Godzilla is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

In for one!

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew
dave17 wrote:Grossest Woot shirt ever.Simply disgusting.
I wouldn't wrap skunk poop in it.

The main thing I get from this comment is a feeling of deep relief that we're not in the same office Secret Santa pool.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

LULZ!

Someone had to do it... Also, don't search for Turbo Teen slash fic...you'll need brain/eye/skin bleach if you do..

glazedfaith

quality posts: 33 Private Messages glazedfaith
chris12345 wrote:Looks like my ex-wife found someone new. Well, good for her.

iLOL'd

draigun

quality posts: 23 Private Messages draigun

Wait.. so shirt.woot has previously had a shirt featuring a rabbit cutting out the heart of a man and holding it up like a trophy.. and THIS is the shirt that people find "disgusting" and "obscene"? Priorities?

ceilingcat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ceilingcat

Interspecies snorgling?

tcanning

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tcanning

I hope this one doesn't sell out because I like the image in my head of some unsuspecting Wooter getting this for $6.66 on a Random Shirt day.

beesknees4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beesknees4

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

totonagano

quality posts: 0 Private Messages totonagano

i like how the helios are shooting them but they are just continue with the making of the love

krouth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krouth
puffpuff wrote:http://jasonedmiston.deviantart.com/art/Last-Play-124986991

it's been done before...sheesh

Actually, this design is pretty similar to the one in the link... I call shenanigans.

naktipi

quality posts: 4 Private Messages naktipi

For the first time in several weeks I choose to buy a shirt and this is it. I think I've been scarred for life...

Mmm. Pie.

eye4spot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eye4spot

Love it!!!!

Being Politically Correct is so 1990's.

Life, liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness -

People (and monsters) just got to be free....

xespera

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xespera
draigun wrote:Wait.. so shirt.woot has previously had a shirt featuring a rabbit cutting out the heart of a man and holding it up like a trophy.. and THIS is the shirt that people find "disgusting" and "obscene"? Priorities?

It's the state of the world that violence and murder are loved but a depiction of love is reviled.

It's not my style for a shirt, but I do enjoy the image.

jccdlc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jccdlc

First off disturbing.

Second, kid sizes? Really?

What parent would allow their kid to wear this?

tcanning

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tcanning

This is two kind of odd Godzilla Woot shirts in the past couple of weeks. Should have done a Godzilla Derby.

marzipanapple

quality posts: 7 Private Messages marzipanapple

Ohhhh my god their tongues are touching! Uggghgg, it almost makes me want to hurl(i.e. I love it!)

RhiannanT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RhiannanT

that's disgusting...

vorant1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vorant1

Geez, I didn't know they were "that way"....another childhood image destroyed....Thanks WOOT!

[size=30]Vorant1[/size]

CandaceO

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CandaceO
mjc613 wrote:I agree Doc. I personally don't care about the interspecies thing. I just don't think a shirt showing French kissing is really appropriate. This might be OK as a movie or comic book picture, but not all art is wearable, or should be.

My problem with the tongue action is that they're not even actually kissing. They're just...licking each other's tongues. What's the point?

kuriakos

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kuriakos

Wait until they hear about Prop 8. California is so screwed.

DJ9975

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DJ9975

Jealous giant wolfman would create a rockin love triangle here as well as complete the Rampage reference. Rule 34 is in full effect here! Never felt dirty from a Woot shirt before, but there's a first time for everything...

DJ9975

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DJ9975
chris12345 wrote:Looks like my ex-wife found someone new. Well, good for her.

Apparently she is a lesbian and hooking up with my ex, according to this shirt

lilmuskrat66

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilmuskrat66

It exists for everything

JakobAndPatrick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JakobAndPatrick
draigun wrote:Wait.. so shirt.woot has previously had a shirt featuring a rabbit cutting out the heart of a man and holding it up like a trophy.. and THIS is the shirt that people find "disgusting" and "obscene"? Priorities?

Yep. Murder and violence are nothing compared to the fear and revulsion invoked by sexuality... especially any kind of implicit homosexuality.

Rightfully so, I mean, what if these two fictional characters wanted to legally marry, adopt children, and *gasp* file their taxes together???

zollars23

quality posts: 15 Private Messages zollars23

Now I don't care who you are, that's funny!

(V) (;,,;) (V) <---Zoidberg

{img]https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/712b9375-5487-4897-baf4-2212baf8dbca.png[/img]

zollars23

quality posts: 15 Private Messages zollars23
JakobAndPatrick wrote:Yep. Murder and violence are nothing compared to the fear and revulsion invoked by sexuality... especially any kind of implicit homosexuality.

Rightfully so, I mean, what if these two fictional characters wanted to legally marry, adopt children, and *gasp* file their taxes together???

There's nothing homosexual about this. Godzilla was a female, King Kong was a male. Interspecies, yes, but not homoerotic.

(V) (;,,;) (V) <---Zoidberg

{img]https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/712b9375-5487-4897-baf4-2212baf8dbca.png[/img]

Smoothesuede

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Smoothesuede

The only reason I'm not buying this is because I don't need a reference/parody shirt of two movies I never cared for, or a game only I'd think of without explanation.
The tongue action is excellent, the destruction is excellent. If I got it in a random bag, I'd be happy.

ChokingOutTheRadio

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ChokingOutTheRadio

Please stop calling it Godzilla. It's Lizzie from Rampage. It's a female. End of story.

LionKnight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LionKnight
thatbellevuekid wrote:wow... no. Just no. I feel the need for Listerine.

I feel like I need it for my eyes