striker138

quality posts: 1 Private Messages striker138
Re: Shooting Star - Starbo

This was a random idea from Arparham, that I kind flipped into reverse. I was gonna do something with stuffed animals, but nothing was working, so I did this instead.

bellarific

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellarific
Re: Ssomething Sstrange

Oh, this is under-rated for sure. Great effort and wonderful execution. And it IS like an I-Spy book, Truffle! So fun!

algaliarept1829

quality posts: 0 Private Messages algaliarept1829
Re: A Sunny Sasquatchy Day

Sasquatches stumbling upon a see-saw. I hope you guys like it as much as they love playground equipment~!

jeanerz13

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jeanerz13
Re: She Sells Sea Shells

Hey Snow, I sent you a private message

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: Surprise! Snake!

Don't know if it's been done before, but I thought a snake in a can was funny, but what if a real snake was in a music box? Hilarity ensues.

One of my more cartoonish designs.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
Re: Spastic Squirrel

Heh, I'd like to see the arguments about how ramy takes him time and really cares about his designs seeing as how all he modified was the one squirrel's tail and left the myriad of perspective issues which wouldn't really be a hard fix and would make the shirt more wearable and more likely to get votes. It's no wonder all his shirts are dying on the reckoning nary a win to replace them.

CrescentDebris

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CrescentDebris
paigeg wrote:Not my fave from you two, but it still rocks. The palette is just a little subtle - IMO could have used a pop somewhere. Doesn't matter - I would wear the hell out of this. GMV!

The lack of a pop comes from the fact that this is only 4 colors. I've never NOT used all 6. It's always at the end when I do all the refinement and polish that it really stands out. My time on it was cut short though I'm afraid. But, with the very nature of the piece being messy I think it manages to work. And it's possible that if I went all the way with it that it might have been overdone. Anyway, I haven't talked to Drakxxx about it but I'm all for a re-sub with "significant changes" in a later derby if this doesn't find a print.

I greatly appreciate the honest comments too. I'm glad most of you really like this and I'm equally glad that the rest of you are speaking your minds. Our fans like to "Keep it Real" I see! Hell yeah. Thanks!

il4jc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages il4jc

I think there's a bit of a confusion with this t-shirt.

It implies that a strict ignorant man is preaching Christianity, Islam, and Judaism in such a hateful way to a loving and peaceful woman who is hitting her head in a way that suggests "Ugh, no, I don't wanna hear this junk."

I'm just saying that this t-shirt is completely stereotyping all Christians, Muslims, and Jews into a category of ignorant, forceful people.

AKA false =]

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Spastic Squirrel

I actually like the face on the coffee squirrel a lot more now. Nice fixings, and glad to see it back up.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: S is for Storybook

This is really cool, very different type of design. Also a great take on the theme :D.

il4jc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages il4jc

cuuuuuuuute

lovemedusa

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lovemedusa
Re: Deep Blue Space

A-FREAKING-MAZING! WANT!!!!!!!!!

parrotworks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages parrotworks
brockart wrote:Is it orbiting the Death Star?

It's supposed to be a switcharoo on the expectations: natural satellite orbiting non-natural planet.

SubBass49

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SubBass49
odysseyroc wrote:Thanks! I'm fairly certain that I am indeed a he.

Haha...yeah...I figured that out after I found your tutorial video...lol

Stellardig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stellardig
Re: SAMURAI SHOWDOWN

I had a feeling this was you. Awesome work Drakxxx! GMV

kbloomq1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kbloomq1

This may be my favorite Drakxxx shirt ever (well, along with Grand Battle of the Flightless Birds), and I'm not even a Samurai fan. Excellent job, guys.

Stellardig

Re: Split Spirit of Steam v.2

Very well designed. GMV

avhienda01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avhienda01

tgentry - Whoa, dude. Thanks so much for commenting/voting. That means a lot coming from you. You've got some crazy good skills.

And yay! another Supernatural fan! *is happy*

subbass49 - I'm so glad you clicked on it then! I hope the wolves weren't too bad of a choice for the thumbnail. Thanks!

ezshrkman - Thank you! Glad you like the artwork!

snowqueenvt - I'm not obsessed with the Twilight series, but I do enjoy it. Jacob + werewolves are definitely my favorite part of the whole series though.

Thanks hon! I hope you enjoy Supernatural! It's got a good mix of supernatural creatures, characters, and story.

Stellardig

Re: Silent Seahorse

Pretty cool Sea Horse and Great colors too K. GMV

avhienda01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avhienda01

I LOVE sepia tones, so this is great. I really like the placement/movement too .

Stellardig

Stellardig

Re: Steampunk Seahorse

Great Steampunk style. GMV

Stellardig

Re: Secret of the Sharpener

I always wonder why my pencils are so sharp. GMV

mrwednesday

Re: Supernatural Showdown

I immediately thought of twilight just on the subject material but the art reminds me more of Hellsing which is pretty awesome. It looks great on the shirt. I can't believe how few votes it has.

Stellardig

Re: Struggling Songbird

Now thats good! GMV

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Surprise! Snake!

Real cute Skek!

Vote!

mrwednesday

Re: Salty Sea Snack (On Black)

The colors on this are amazing. HM for sure if it doesn't print.

Stellardig

Re: Soulmates

This is really cool! But what about the text? I hope it doesn't get rejected. GMV

theinfanta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theinfanta

i want this so badly.

Re: smokestacks

Stellardig

Re: SALSA!

Clever work. GMV

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Scared to Sleep

I haven't been able to rest until I got this idea out of my head. And now, I'll never rest again...

Stellardig

Re: Sunsplash

Nice work! GMV

Stellardig

Stellardig

Re: Steamrolled

Pretty good Boots. GMV

Stellardig

jeanerz13

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jeanerz13
Re: Sour Scalawags

I know I got pretty close to the edge. I hope I'm still inside the printable area...

ocdboy777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ocdboy777
mrwednesday wrote:all he modified was the one squirrel's tail

In a quick 15 sec or so look over, I counted about 9 changes. ;D

NameyMcName

quality posts: 10 Private Messages NameyMcName
lbrady87 wrote:Except there are really 33 vertebrae. Cool shirt but not anatomically correct

Are you including the sacrum and coccyx? Because 7 cervical + 12 thoracic + 5 lumbar =24. It is showing the wrong side of the spine though because he forgot to include the spinous processes in the back. Woot's area restrictions make it anatomically incorrect anway because the design would have to start on your neck and not midback to show where atlas articulates with the occipital.

harveydanger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harveydanger

I'm not hot on the way the samurai looks, but I absolutely love the colors.

stepjr23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stepjr23
bellarific wrote:From the wallfeiron! OR FOR THE WIN! :D Both are pretty sweet though XD

Aw, what happened to "from terrific Wisconsin"? It was so, so true.

I love this shirt; great idea! It is a bit boxy, a more organic shape might come across more like his imagination. Still gmv, always looking for shirts to wear to work. This one would be a great discussion starter!

Edit: Hah, on second thought, maybe I wouldn't actually WEAR it to work. Probably shouldn't encourage seventh graders to stare at my chest to figure out the references...