jabberjaws13

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jabberjaws13
Re: Sleepy Sushi

i think the lil' guy on the left is the one that got in a fight with my innards. =)

Happy Beer.

owlishness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages owlishness
Re: SALSA!

I desperately want this shirt, to the point where I'm not going to vote for any other shirts in case it might interfere! Pleeeease win.

FatJ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FatJ
paigeg wrote:Rejected? I think the Woot folks have some deep-seated issues...

LO freakin' L

Adrian S Jones

rockefoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rockefoe
Re: SALSA!

i love how you always include the recipes =)

ressamac

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ressamac
Re: Steampunk Seahorse

@Andy47240 Thank you!

@VIIIofXIII Wow, what a great comment. Thank you so much. Love your SN.

@bandit55 Thanks, bandit55.

@jpoling13 Thank you and I hope it works out.

@xazothia Thanks, xazy! Love hearing from you.

@SnowQueenVT Thank you, SnowQueen. Your mermaids selling seashells is wonderful.

@SubBass49 Thank you for the comment about the colors. I am all about the colors.

@Stellardig Thank you, Stellardig. My DH is an engineer and he was giving me LOTS of info on machinery.

@Drakxxx Always an honor to hear from you, Drakxxx!

@shonnelizabeth Thank you very much.

Sergio37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sergio37

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
cmdixon2 wrote:You're going to give me a big ego. If that happens, I'll be too cool for pictures on my portfolio and I'll have to be all recluse and unapproachable. Maybe I'll start wearing some weird hat, I don't know. Once I start wearing sunglasses while inside brightly lit buildings you'll know I'm in trouble. Don't do that to me. I don't want to be that guy.

hahaha I had a good laugh reading this!!:D

Nice work Cmdixon, great colors, fantastic execution and you captured a mysterious mood.

Ezshrkman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ezshrkman
Sergio37 wrote:nothing?

here ya go man
GMV!
Dont give up

darel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darel

Thanks once more!

fishbiscuit5: Awesome! I'd never have expected that, now if more people were to think that way...

kateybee: I thought Spongebob would have a large enough following for it to stand a chance here, apparently not one of the more popular references. Will definitely let all of you know when it prints.

bellarific: I think the only Spongebob tees I see are of his face plastered on a yellow shirt, so I decided to put a little spin on things. I don't know how I came up with though, he's got to be my all time favourite character.

Stargaziey: Was hoping for it to have that effect, glad it worked out well! Good thing people could still get the reference.

ah6tyfour: Yeah I cycled through all the colours and this worked the best. Green would have allowed the design to pop more but I decided to go with a subtler palette. Thanks! And so do I haha.

snowbabe4u

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snowbabe4u
Re: Spastic Squirrel

I miss the shakey spaz marks that were on the first one but this is still so me and my boyfriend that its gmv and i will buy one if it prints! Im the caffinated one :p

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: Steampunk Seahorse

Awesome! Love those little guys, and your selection of colors is spot on.

Ezshrkman

Re: Sea-life Sun

it needs to be on a shirt template
you can delete it with the red x.. resub asap. neat idea

runnerfrog13

quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13
Re: Sinfully seductive

I like the colors and the curves in the snake! The one thing I am concerned with is whether the big composition will look jagged or pixellated. It is difficult to tell from your shirt comp.

Ezshrkman

Re: Scared to Sleep

trippy!

runnerfrog13

quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13
sasham62 wrote:I'm pretty sure Woot still can't do glow-in-the-dark.

What do you mean? Woot sold a halloween shirt just last fall that was glow in the dark - the haunted house on orange.

mikenytola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola

I like the illo, but I think it's too much brown on brown.

ichiroku

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ichiroku
hustler03 wrote:Yeah... I don't buy it, either

totally! i just feel that a tshirt shouldn't need a caption. lots of 'complex designs' get the point across right away, but some of these fancy visuals don't make sense without a long caption.

DOES THIS MAKE SENSE!>!>!??!>!>

SubBass49

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SubBass49
artulo wrote:Thanks for the nice comments I half expected this to do a little better...anyone comment on what could improve it?

Or is the whole thing just not a good idea?

I really like the textures that you made (see previous comment) but there's a few reasons I could never rock this shirt (I try to make sure I never vote for shirts I wouldn't wear out of principle - I wish more people were like that).

- The owl (too much of a "1980's Ranger Rick magazine trying to be cool and appeal to skaters" vibe.

- I don't skate anymore, and wearing a "skate" shirt would feel phony to me.

I usually try to focus on the positive in my commentary, so I didn't share those reasons at first, but since you asked straight out I figured I'd share. Keep in mind, your art is friggin' awesome, but these are the reasons I couldn't bring myself to buy it.

Hope that helps!

Peace.

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug
Re: the sound of silence

I must reiterate that I've seen this somewhere before and I don't believe it's your original design (but I'll leave it to the Rejectionator).

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

MiStOrHoTsHoT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MiStOrHoTsHoT
Re: Solar Eclipse

Awesome shirt, great job!

sasham62

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sasham62
runnerfrog13 wrote:What do you mean? Woot sold a halloween shirt just last fall that was glow in the dark - the haunted house on orange.

Sorry. I meant they don't do glow-in-the-dark for the derby.

il4jc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages il4jc

PLEASE CHOOSE THIS SHIRTTTTTT i looooove it its so cute in a...morbid way.

il4jc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages il4jc

shirt is cool but like..whats it mean? is there a meaning to this or is this just art?

pegachick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pegachick
Re: SASQUATCH!!!

oh HELL yes!!!!!!!!

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
Re: She Sells Sea Shells

I need to add this comment so my shirt thread doesn't end with cmdixon worrying that he is a dork.( which he is Not! )

There is no way you are a dork!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

Eriebadfish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Eriebadfish
il4jc wrote:shirt is cool but like..whats it mean? is there a meaning to this or is this just art?

I think that is what I like so much about this shirt. Its fresh every once in a while to have a shirt that doesnt need an artsy clever meaning behind it. The colors and art speak for themselves. I really love this shirt and have lost fatith in wooters as this fell out of the fog... Altough I think it will be back. This shirt took a couple glances for it to 'gmv' but now I think it is by far the best shirt so far in this weeks derby!

Westlyftw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Westlyftw
Re: SAMURAI SHOWDOWN

Fogged! Excellent! Best of luck with this one, really hope I get a chance to get it.

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
Re: Deep Blue Space

Checked out the larger image Chris, just amazing man. Consider mine pre-ordered.

chunkydesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chunkydesign
Re: sentience

I really like the concept and composition on this design. I just wish that the difference in style between the robot part and the rest was not so big. Either way great collab with a great result, although I somehow undestand that it would be hard to see this in the fog. It isn´t the easiest and most wearable of t-shirts...

Ezshrkman

Re: Swedish Shark

I love sharks!
GMV!
EZ-Sharkman!

JesseBYAH

quality posts: 5 Private Messages JesseBYAH
Re: Soapin' Skunk

Love this =) The look on his face is especially amusing. He's like "AHHHHH man! Gotta wash up before my date! WASH WASH WASH!!!" haha

chunkydesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chunkydesign
Re: Satan's pet souls.

This is a great design and an adorable creepy t-shirt. I must admit I wasn´t too fond on some of your latest entries, who just seemed crazy and bizarre for the sake of it. This one, on the other hand, has your unique style, full of expression and still keeps a recognizable meaning and completely wearable on a tee. I am one of those that thinks that great art or a great illustration doesn´t make a great tee. A t-shirt should be wearable and not treated as a canvas to be hang on our walls...

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Super Sized socratic spider swallow some snack

I think it's a little tough for folks to figure out what the central point is here. I don't recognize the flag, so I don't get the reference (I know it's not the Greek flag...). I like that he's eating a turkey leg, though, instead of a bug. ;)

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
runnerfrog13 wrote:What do you mean? Woot sold a halloween shirt just last fall that was glow in the dark - the haunted house on orange.

They absolutely can, and do GITD. But they're fickle. Sometimes they print it, sometimes they reject it,, sometimes they ignore it. There's just no telling. I think they primarily don't want to be trapped into routinely printing GITD, but they've waffled on whether to ban it.

fyrefalkon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fyrefalkon
Re: Sea-life Sun (Re-sub)

PLEASE REVOTE! I had to resub because there was a mistake with the shirt comp...

Sea creatures starting with s forming a sun with seaweed for rays.
Here's a list of the animals

Shark
Seal/Sea lion
Sailfish
Seahorse
Sea Turtle
Sardine
Starfish

My third submission hope y'all enjoy, and don't forget to vote!

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT

This one looks so much better fyrefalcon!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

KromeHWI

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KromeHWI
Re: A Sunny Sasquatchy Day

WHAT?!!? now there are two of them? BLAST! i'll never catch them all!

gotta love the sasq!

and speaking of which...

SASQUATCH!!!

mixer23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mixer23
Re: Steamrolled

I sent this to you in a PM, after I decided I should have posted it here... lol

Anyway, just noticed that one of the art directors/artists for God of War III, Izzy, had on your Apathy Coalition shirt during a panel discussion/signing... You're famous Bootsie!

here

Ezshrkman

way 2 go man! GMV!
If you need any help feel free at ask people. 99% of people are willing to lend a hand. Keep at it =)

Ezshrkman

Re: Sleeping Stacked Sheep

cute fat sheep! GMV!