Ezshrkman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ezshrkman
SnowQueenVT wrote:Thanks EZ! Aw, c'mon! Wear the girly shirt! (Ha ha!)

I usually do a drawing on paper then redraw it in photoshop then color it in illustrator . For this one I tried drawing directly on the computer, I had the idea worked out in my head , but I think that slowed me down, next derby I am going to go back to the quick drawing on paper thing 1st.

I challenged you to submit to the dailies and I hereby challenge myself, that way I can do a design without the intense pressure of the derby...so I'm going to figure out something cool to submit, something for summer. You do something funny!!

I accept the challenge and nominate you as team leader! I just need to learn some more skills and time 2 brainstorm.
We can do it! GO Team ManQueenSnowShark!
PS ManQueen will wear the Girly shirt!

Lota

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lota
Re: Single Stormcloud Soaking Someone when Suddenly...

This is awesome! I hope it makes it. :D

Dutchbunch5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dutchbunch5
SnowQueenVT wrote:( Fabios 1st language is not english, snickers=sneakers!)

Hi Fabio! I think your sneakers are great! I like them so much that I wish they filled the entire shirtfront!!!

I think it's cute that you called them "snickers" (means to laugh quietly)!

This is really nice work . I love your line quality!

I thought the play on words was intentional at first! Great shirt. GMV.

hspetterson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hspetterson
Re: spirituality

Regardless of the message, this is just not a well executed shirt. It looks like an eight year old drew it. Not trying to be mean, just honest.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
artulo wrote:Thanks for the nice comments I half expected this to do a little better...anyone comment on what could improve it?

Or is the whole thing just not a good idea?

I think it's really just the skateboard. It seems to me that gimmick (not in the derogatory sense) shirts still reign supreme as that's mostly what's in the fog. This just hit the wrong one. While I like this, I don't think it's something I'd wear. Owl City, which I wouldn't say is drastically different than this, had a much better color palette and was very very wearable (I'd buy it if it printed eslewhere).

However, I seem to like your designs when they do the poorest and your highest voted designs (like gonna make you lunch) never really did it for me, so I'm not sure I would take my advice.

streetwalkincheetah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages streetwalkincheetah
Re: Skateboarding Strigiformes

artulo wrote:Thanks for the nice comments I half expected this to do a little better...anyone comment on what could improve it?

My guess would be that it's thumbnail related. It's not until after you click it & see it full size that you can take in all the awesomeness going on. There's probably a better way to phrase this (like most things I say), but it seems to have so much detail that the smaller you see it, it looks kinda compressed.

Which seriously gets lemon juice in the eye because I imagine some of the folks who would have enjoyed it most, probably never even checked it out. I dunno, that would be my guess. 'Cause it's definitely not the artwork or the colors. I'd so rock the hell out of this.

jcraven42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcraven42
Re: The Wonderful World of S

So here's a list of everything that I've drawn here.

Scythe, Swan, Spool, Staff, Sword, Spring, Saw, Scallop, Sand Castle, Snowman, Swing Set, Solar Panel, Sausage, Scuba Helmet, Sponge, Spot Light, Stairs, Stogey, Sperm Whale, Scuba Tank, Satellite, Sack, Spot, Spoon, Screwdriver, Soccer Ball, Sundial, Safety Cone, Stone, Sashimi, Spots, Sake, Spatula, Snow Ball, Stamp(Rubber), Snowflake, Stamp (mail), Sea Horse, Slippers, Shield, Shower head, Shingle, Screen Door, Sofa, Seal (Letter), Summit, See-saw, Sweden, Sprinkler, Spore, Sunflower, Spigot, Snake, String, Shaker, Stockings, Stool, Squirrel, Sparkler, Sock, Straw( hay), Scalpel, Spud, Speedometer, Streamer, Satan, Switzerland, Steal Beam, Scale(balance), Scale(fish), Stick, Stelagmite, Stalactite, Snow Board, Spork, Skate Board, Star Fish, Sun, Shrimp, Skate, Slug, Shooting Star, Scone, Salt, Stapler, Salamander, Salt Shaker, Saucer, Spider Web, Spider, Scarf, Stump, Sales Tag, Submarine, Spill, Sandwich, Suds, Skull, Snorkel, Sledge Hammer, Space Ship, Shard, Sneaker, Sail Boat, Shark, Sugar, Soup, Speaker, Shillelagh, Stop Sign,Surf Board, Sphere, Statue, Shoe, Stethoscope, Spade(card), Street Light, Soft Ball, Star, Silo, Sperm, Screw, Shade(Lamp), Seed, Spur, Sickle, Smiley Face, Staple, Skeleton Key, Shot Glass, Salami, Smile, Stirrup, Shelf, Snail, Scotland, Seagull, Sea Urchin, Sand Dollar, Spear, Sea Shell, Straw(Drinking), Stinger, Sleigh, Suction Cup, Satin, Skunk, Sting Ray, Skyscraper, Soda Can, Stache(Hair), Shutter, Stove, Shnoze, Screamer, Strawberry, Soap, Scooter, Silk Worm, Shovel, Stylus, Sushi, Spade(shovel), Squid, Shotgun Shell, Shotgun, Seal(animal), Scoop, Sauce Pan, Sling Shot, Sea Turtle, Shirt, Sweater, Skirt, Shears, Scissors, Sheep, Steak, Strike, Swine, Slice o' Pizza, Scale Armor, Saxophone, State House, Switch, Shampoo, Suit Case, Starting line, Spy Glass, Sparrow, Scroll Buttons, Soy Bean, Soy Sauce, Sun Dress, Salmon, Soldier, Squash, Square, Scorpion, Stork, Scarecrow, Sardine, Syringe, Shack, Stack, Spray Can, Speed Bump, Spiral, Squab, Squirt Gun, Swiss Cheese, Socket, Sewing Machine, Saturn, Stick Figure, and Sunglasses... Yeah it took forever.
Enjoy.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 38 Private Messages BootsBoots
mixer23 wrote:I sent this to you in a PM, after I decided I should have posted it here... lol

Anyway, just noticed that one of the art directors/artists for God of War III, Izzy, had on your Apathy Coalition shirt during a panel discussion/signing... You're famous Bootsie!

here

I just replied to your PM and then I thought I should reply here too. My PM was basically this:

Woohoo!
You're the best for showing me!
Yowza!

!!!

BootsBoots

quality posts: 38 Private Messages BootsBoots

I don't think anything can improve the design. I voted for it and I'd buy it. People's TASTE is what needs to improve.

Ezshrkman

This is the ultimate response to the derby theme! GMV... Omelets made great! Not my style but A++++++ for effort!

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT

RE snowqueen thinks EZshkman would make funny daily entry

Ezshrkman wrote:I accept the challenge and nominate you as team leader! I just need to learn some more skills and time 2 brainstorm.
We can do it! GO Team ManQueenSnowShark!
PS ManQueen will wear the Girly shirt!

OK then, brainstorming begins NOW! We both submit a one daily entry within the next 2 weeks...lets give ourselves time to do a nice one plus the derby!(How about a Shark-man?)

Wear girly shirts always!! The manqueensnowshark says to!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

Ezshrkman

Re: Shiny Shrooms

GMV!
I found Yoda's house once with these things! Seriously!

Ezshrkman

SnowQueenVT wrote:RE snowqueen thinks EZshkman would make funny daily entry

OK then, brainstorming begins NOW! We both submit a one daily entry within the next 2 weeks...lets give ourselves time to do a nice one plus the derby!(How about a Shark-man?)

Wear girly shirts always!! The manqueensnowshark says to!

LOL! deal!
girly shirt activated!

SnowQueenVT

Holy mackeral!! I can't believe the effort herethis is alot of "S's!"!!!!!!!

Wow, that was a ton of work.EXcellent idea and good for you for seeing it through to the bitter end, a most impressive list in the thread which is what caused me to click, I am glad I did, you worked very hard to include so many items, great idea!

flynnerdsp

quality posts: 3 Private Messages flynnerdsp

Awesome shirt! I'll be buying one when it wins 1st place.

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
Re: SAMURAI SHOWDOWN

I never get tired to say, you are the best in your style!, always very distinctive and wesome!

mixer23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mixer23
BootsBoots wrote:I just replied to your PM and then I thought I should reply here too. My PM was basically this:

Woohoo!
You're the best for showing me!
Yowza!

!!!

Haha, you're welcome! I had to do a double-take when I was reading the article

Also, I totally forgot to thank you for People-Go-Round printing at RIPT. So, er, thanks! (It has occurred that it possibly might not have been because of me that this printed, but I like to think otherwise)

SnowQueenVT

Re: Starburst

Sooo pretty Sakleehop! There were so many entries to look out that I only found yours a minute ago! I love fireworks (starbursts)You did a beautiful job!

grypes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grypes
Re: Sullen Slide

this is adorable.

capedcrusader514

quality posts: 1 Private Messages capedcrusader514

Like the idea skek.

capedcrusader514

quality posts: 1 Private Messages capedcrusader514

definitely well done but way to girly for me to wear.

MaliceKaiser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MaliceKaiser
Re: Struggling Songbird

SO glad this shirt is back in the fog. It deserves to be, and it deserves to place too. Good luck! The design is awesome. :D

Ezshrkman

parrotworks wrote:It's supposed to be a switcharoo on the expectations: natural satellite orbiting non-natural planet.

ohhhh! i get it!

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug

I think...this is too many colors? Not sure...
And is that a shirt color woot offers?

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: Six Super Soakers

Very cool! The perfect spring/summer shirt, and great use of the whole shirt area.

chiefcrazyshoes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chiefcrazyshoes

Oh I see, I've never heard of that game. As you were.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 234 Private Messages kylemittskus
Draug wrote:I think...this is too many colors? Not sure...
And is that a shirt color woot offers?

Royal blue. Colors: yo no se.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

laurenisunderwater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laurenisunderwater

Very eye-catching! I love it!

jcraven42

Thanks I worked Really Hard on this one. though it doesn't seem to be as popular as the shroom one, which was much easier.

jcraven42

Back down to 6 colors on royal blue, all better.

furbolls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages furbolls

I like this a lot. I would advertise it to IAAAM, AAZV, AAWV.

JapChrissy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JapChrissy
Re: Silent Seahorse

I wish this was on anything but white. I hate white...and yellow =(

jcrupper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcrupper
Re: Sock Puppet Ninjas

I'm seriously afraid...LOL!

eye4spot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eye4spot
Re: Slow, Caution, Watch for Sea Serpents Crossing

Clever! & it looks great on olive shirt!

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
Re: Satan's pet souls.

Love it!
heh.. I thought the title said Satan's pet stools.. dOH!!

Go, Edgar!!

jonfizzle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonfizzle

I like this, but I think you shouldn't include the screws. I think it will look better with just the sign itself.

albinoapple

quality posts: 2 Private Messages albinoapple
Re: Sunsplash

This shirt is so incredibly endearing to me!

CrescentDebris

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CrescentDebris
Re: Struggling Songbird

I'm surprised this dropped out. I think it's really well done. The bird and nest are top notch. I actually heard about this entry before I saw it and I thought "That sounds cool but probably looks pretty crappy as a shirt" but after seeing it I was quite impressed. It's clear what's happening and it looks good doing it.

jacobalfredo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jacobalfredo
Re: Scotland

This is really nice, I like the design & colors, I'll totally get one if it gets printed! (even if the placement changes)

gla3dr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gla3dr
Re: Secret of the Sharpener

Awesome! I always wondered why they sound like a chainsaw...GMV!