renkenr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages renkenr
honnou wrote:Same here! And we're MUCH better than Kentucky. Everyone knows the real Kentucky of California is Bakersfield.

Seriously, Kentucky's GREEN. Not sun scorched.

Also, I don't see any Cali teams on this list: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT

Very happy for tjost and just ordered my shirt which I will use to stare at and learn all his amazing techniques!! Then wear!

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP SOME( WOOTBOT OR ANYONE? ) I NEED to buy another BINGE shirt in size medium for my nephew for this weekend.

The thing won't take my card, it says someone already used it one this sale,( yes I did, I bought or my husband bought the binge using our debit card)

Do I need to go buy a gift card in order to get more BINGE shirts?

Why can't I buy more BINGEshirts? This is kind of a shirt emergency!
I promised my nephew this shirt , been trying for 2 months now, I want it to" appear "on Easter you know?

Please help, what am I needing to do to fix this?

TJOST hope your brother calls you soon to tell you you won!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

mybell

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybell

nice job Tjost, I like the pills in the back of the bottle, that you can only see their silloute through the plastic bottle.

This is maddeningly crazy! hahahehehoho!!!

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats tjost! love it!

mybell

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybell

Whats with all the Kentucky bashing? Only the best fried chicken chain in the nation, home of "the derby", bluegrass (although I perfer mine green), and well people from Kentucky what else do you have? Wildcats, ... where's the love, are you people all crazy, this is madness, madness I say!!!

camelsamba

quality posts: 2 Private Messages camelsamba

No, it’s nauseated. Yeah, I know, everyone says nauseous, and everyone’s wrong; trust me.

Yes! Finally, someone who gets it right and is willing to help spread the truth!

LBeria

quality posts: 5 Private Messages LBeria

Yes!! Was hoping this one would win/place/show!! Congrats tjost!

And, like many others, I WILL wear this shirt to my next psych appointment. She's been in-and-out of court for a month and hasn't seen me in a while....so this will be perfect!! She's already seen my "Toony Fish" and "Some BBQ" shirts (I always wear a Shirt.Woot! to my appointments). This will be GREAT!!

Purchases: Too many to track anymore but only 3 Birthday of Celebrations since 2006.

Only the good die young.... But most people are morally ambiguous which explains our random dying patterns....

caluth

quality posts: 8 Private Messages caluth

My wife just got accepted in the University of Washington's School of Pharmacy this morning! She got to have one of these! And yes I'm very proud to being one step closer to having a sugar momma...

scruffyduck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scruffyduck

Must.Have.Now.

My OT is going to love this shirt.

scruffy-duck.net - flickr

Think from outside the box. Collapse the box and take a f****** sharp knife to it - Banksy

eaglerock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eaglerock

The T-shirt looks very cool.
But what is the thing behind the running pill ?

deadlyblonde

quality posts: 6 Private Messages deadlyblonde

It's placebos gone wild! I'd buy the video. Just sayin'...

bluckain

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bluckain

Um, I could see how wearing this shirt in public would totally give the wrong impression.

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages bestsportnascar

I love this weekend. Bought two shirts where as I have only gotten one previously. Great job guys. I'm crazy.

Case of the Craps: Layer 2

wonderandawe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wonderandawe
SnowQueenVT wrote:Very happy for tjost and just ordered my shirt which I will use to stare at and learn all his amazing techniques!! Then wear!

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP SOME( WOOTBOT OR ANYONE? ) I NEED to buy another BINGE shirt in size medium for my nephew for this weekend.

The thing won't take my card, it says someone already used it one this sale,( yes I did, I bought or my husband bought the binge using our debit card)

Do I need to go buy a gift card in order to get more BINGE shirts?

Why can't I buy more BINGEshirts? This is kind of a shirt emergency!
I promised my nephew this shirt , been trying for 2 months now, I want it to" appear "on Easter you know?

Please help, what am I needing to do to fix this?

TJOST hope your brother calls you soon to tell you you won!

I think if you email service@woot.com, they can help you out.

arcade-art

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arcade-art

when this was submitted to the derby wasn't it called "crazy pills" ?
it doesn't make as much sense now , but I still love the design congrats tjost on a job well done

............ Video Game Art and Custom Sprites ............

orzine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orzine
cakes85 wrote:I resent the accusation that Fresno is the Kentucky of California. I'm from Fresno!

yeah! besides, everyone from here knows fresno isnt the kentucky of CA, Fontana is.

thats why we call it Fontucky.

also, make sure to stay away from guadaLaHabra

dmny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dmny
bluckain wrote:Um, I could see how wearing this shirt in public would totally give the wrong impression.

I can agree with you on that. Honestly those pills look a lot like Vicodin. I could totally see how someone could mistake this for a drug reference. But who the heck cares in the end anyway!

NuAngel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NuAngel

Concensus seems to be that "Crazy Pills" would have been a far better name for this shirt than "Placebo Party."

Nu

This one time, I wooted off in public.

spilzer

quality posts: 119 Private Messages spilzer

All this time I thought I was really taking "Crazy Pills", turns out they had me on placebos.

That's the last time I sign up for a clinical trial offering "FINANCIAL COMPENSATION $$$".

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT

RE can't seem to get my card accepted for another binge tshirt!

wonderandawe wrote:I think if you email service@woot.com, they can help you out.

Thankyou so much wonderandawe!!!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

tomcall

quality posts: 102 Private Messages tomcall
rflcptr wrote:The man has one look! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Oh man. The first thing I thought of when I saw this was Mugatu from Zoolander!

ebarbye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ebarbye

as a pharmacy technician, this shirt is the best shirt.woot ever. i'm in. i'm debating whether or not to call my coworkers and tell them to order one, or should i be the only one in the pharmacy with a shirt this cool?

Woots To Date (WTD) -

• 11 March 2008 Generic BT-407 Bluetooth Headset – 2 Pack (1)
  • 8 August 2007 LG Bluetooth Headset (1 refurb (rox0rz!))
  • 3 May 2006: Seiko Women's Stainless Steel Watch (1)
  • 24 March 2006: Fellowes 5 Sheet Confetti Cut Paper Shredder (1)

jpoling13

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jpoling13
sacrerouge wrote:Is it bad that I know someone who has to take this many pills daily?

I work in a nursing home. I have residents that takes 2-5x this many pills, sometimes all at once.

fabiofranca

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fabiofranca

I just received a preview design of yours at my mail box. Really nice.
This one is great as well, but I bought too many things around the net lately so I can't buy this one.

ledhed2222

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ledhed2222

This is creepy

shirah1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shirah1

This is hilarious.

Congrats on the print, TJOST!

I have more tattoos than you.

sarahjean1977

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sarahjean1977
Shopster wrote:Look again. Those are shadows.

Well, duh, I know that! I said that it *looks like* they are, not that they actually are. So, look again at my post ;) ha

"looks like" = "appears as though"
"looks like" DOES NOT = "fact"

MasterWill

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MasterWill

I was waiting for this shirt. It is great!

Woot! Watcher - Woot! tracking the way it should be.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
redtokyoboxers wrote:Says someone who has not been to Lancaster.

Lancaster is more like the Sturgis or Pittsburgh of California.
Haven't been to Fresno or Bakersfield, so I cannot tell which is more Kentuckyish.

clt11222

quality posts: 1 Private Messages clt11222

All these comparisons of places to Kentucky make me wonder if any of those who are comparing have actually been to Kentucky?

icrf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages icrf

The description really reminds me of Puck's intro in A Midsummer Night's Rave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-mRHQgZC1M

AquaAerios

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AquaAerios

Ah!!! I can't believe I missed this awesome shirt! :[ Time to shell out five extra dollars... *sigh*

fredsmith2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fredsmith2

I've never even heard of any of those drugs on the write up, but I looked them all up, and they are all real drugs.

And on a side note, Even though this just mentions placebos, it would have been a challenge to do a funny write-up without mentioning drugs.

luckylaray

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luckylaray
cakes85 wrote:I resent the accusation that Fresno is the Kentucky of California. I'm from Fresno!

Not "from" Kentucky, just live here. lolz it would be more offensive if Fresno were compared to Alabama... or Indiana. =O Maybe this place is teh suck, and I have just lived here too long and no longer notice! Don't drink the water!

TommyBoyX3319

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TommyBoyX3319

IS it ever gonnna be back up for sale again???

wifigod

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wifigod
TommyBoyX3319 wrote:IS it ever gonnna be back up for sale again???

I'm wondering this myself. I really hope it shows up in The Reckoning at some point.... I also really hope I don't miss it again when this happens!

BobbyB801

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BobbyB801

put back on for sale i would love woot forever <3

OneStepAhead

quality posts: 2 Private Messages OneStepAhead
TommyBoyX3319 wrote:IS it ever gonnna be back up for sale again???

i hope so, i got one the day it went on sale, but i've gotten so many comments on it wearing it around that i need about 5 more for friends. even the grandma who does the greating at walmart loved it. haha

OneStepAhead

quality posts: 2 Private Messages OneStepAhead
sacrerouge wrote:Is it bad that I know someone who has to take this many pills daily?

its only 9 pills, so no. my sister takes a little more then 60 pills a day, 5 different eye drops (4x a day), 2 kinds of insulin, 2 inhalers, and 2 nebulizers. she has cystic fibrosis, diabetes, is blind in one eye, and has 20/300 vision in the other. so... no its not at all bad that you know someone who takes 9 pills.