spiderweb1986

quality posts: 3 Private Messages spiderweb1986
anthrochick wrote:Thank you for pointing this out! I couldn't believe someone thought LOTR was big because of the movies...I mean come on, that's like saying the sinking of the Titanic was only important because Cameron put it on the big screen.

I don't think what eebie90 said was entirely without merit.

Lord of the Rings isn't big because of the movies, but I think it'd be hard to argue that it isn't bigGER because of them. The movies did a lot to revitalize the popularity of the series, and to introduce it to a lot of people who wouldn't have bothered to read the books.

DTIncRay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DTIncRay

i like how this movie is on tv right now too.

what a coincidence

btw this is the best shirt in a while

fleamarketadict

quality posts: 8 Private Messages fleamarketadict
peterific wrote:nooooo I cannot believed i missed this. is there any way i can get this shirt still?

Uhmm....read the post just above yours.

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

fleamarketadict

quality posts: 8 Private Messages fleamarketadict
peterific wrote:nooooo I cannot believed i missed this. is there any way i can get this shirt still?

Steve1212 wrote:Next week when the reckoning begins

WHY would you wait until next week?!?!
Simply go to this url at 12:01am tomorrow and you can get it for $15
http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=13218

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

dumbledore3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dumbledore3

sweet, got one right before they sold out!

HostileFire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HostileFire

The weather is finally getting better but I miss out on this deal by a day because I didn't think to check shirt.woot yesterday. Dammit all!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

HostileFire wrote:The weather is finally getting better but I miss out on this deal by a day because I didn't think to check shirt.woot yesterday. Dammit all!

But you did think to check it today, and today is just like yesterday, except five dollars more expensive.

PatMcNJ

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PatMcNJ

It must be me, but Soulmates is still the shirt for sale today? What was the 2nd place shirt this week? thanks.

Link3220

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Link3220
cincijam wrote:Yet you're still here commenting. Checking every day, almost 500 shirts now, still nothing good. Well, maybe tomorrow. That's either hearteningly optimistic or sad.

I read Family Circus every day, because I don't want to miss the first time it's ever funny.

HostileFire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HostileFire
goldenthorn wrote:But you did think to check it today, and today is just like yesterday, except five dollars more expensive.

I know but it's not the same. It's like an iPhone game that goes on sale for $1 when it was only $3 before.

I like awesome shirts but I don't need that many shirts.

bassanimation

quality posts: 97 Private Messages bassanimation

I know I'm late to comment, but I am thrilled to see that this got 1st place . They played a LOTR weekend on TNT this weekend. What a coincidence! I'll always be a fan of LOTR, and of Patrickspens.

Time to buy!

thatonekid393

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thatonekid393

So glad I bought this shirt. It's something I felt like cracking up at the first time I saw it, and the first time I wore it I got a bunch of laughs. Hope it makes the reckoning so everyone can get one!

buddhawood

quality posts: 2 Private Messages buddhawood

I bought 3 for me and the family, I just gave one to my wife and sister-in-law. HUGE HIT! I might just get lucky tonight! They told me they can't wait to wear them at this years Comicon. Great Job!

leaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leaw

Is it still possible to buy this shirt? I would really like to purchase one.

patrickspens

quality posts: 7 Private Messages patrickspens
leaw wrote:Is it still possible to buy this shirt? I would really like to purchase one.

It sure is! just click on the "RECKONING" at the very top of the page. I'm sure you'll find it from there
or this little button/picture of it

linedrivefoul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages linedrivefoul
leaw wrote:Is it still possible to buy this shirt? I would really like to purchase one.

Yes. It still is possible to buy the shirt. You just have to go to "reckoning"and it's number two.

linedrivefoul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages linedrivefoul
DTIncRay wrote:i like how this movie is on tv right now too.

what a coincidence

btw this is the best shirt in a while

I know! I am definetly going to get this shirt. It's hilarious. I love Lord Of The Rings, by the way.

lovingmama

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lovingmama

I ordered one on the 14th and recieved an email with the tracking # stating it should be shipped on the 15th. As of today it still just says it's been initiated not shipped. Did anyone else order theirs after original day it went up? If so did you get yours yet?

rosalynnx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rosalynnx
lovingmama wrote:I ordered one on the 14th and recieved an email with the tracking # stating it should be shipped on the 15th. As of today it still just says it's been initiated not shipped. Did anyone else order theirs after original day it went up? If so did you get yours yet?

I did, and the the tracking info just says that the shipment information was sent to FedEx on 22 April :/ Sent an email to service@woot.com to see what's up.

Edit, response received: "I'm showing that this shirt has been sent back for reprinting as are some second chance shirts. Your tracking number will still be valid for when we ship out your shirt. Keep checking on it, and we should have it out soon, but let us know if you encounter any further problems."

lovingmama

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lovingmama
rosalynnx wrote:I did, and the the tracking info just says that the shipment information was sent to FedEx on 22 April :/ Sent an email to service@woot.com to see what's up.

Edit, response received: "I'm showing that this shirt has been sent back for reprinting as are some second chance shirts. Your tracking number will still be valid for when we ship out your shirt. Keep checking on it, and we should have it out soon, but let us know if you encounter any further problems."

Thank you for the response. Sure that's the same with mine then. Guess I'll just wait and see. Thanks again.

Puggsy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Puggsy

Saw a girl in Starrwood (local grocery store in CT) today, wearing this shirt.. I doubt you'll see this, even though I complimented you on it.
But what the hell, Might as well try.

I thought you were pretty cute, an I wouldn't mind seeing you again around ghettowood :P

Feel free to swing past the deli.

I can appreciate good art, not add to it.

brenlara

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brenlara

This shirt gets the best reaction from people. At first they try to figure out what it is...once they know what it is they're like "Omelets made great That's SO COOL/FUNNY!" Then the question, "Where the hell did you find that shirt?" Thus a new wooter is born.

taffetadarling

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taffetadarling

anyway at all to get this shirt somewhere else on this site or world?

thanks!

fthetank

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fthetank

Is there someone out there willing to sell this shirt i will be willing to buy it.

sittle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sittle

If anyone is interested in a Mens XXL (unwashed & unworn) of this shirt design PM me... I have one for trade or sale...

mizzangelica

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mizzangelica

I have had this shirt since the day it was first wooted, and somehow I lost it just recently!! Is there any way, any way at all, I can find somewhere that I can get another one? I am so sad about it! It is my FAVORITE shirt!!

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

mizzangelica wrote:I have had this shirt since the day it was first wooted, and somehow I lost it just recently!! Is there any way, any way at all, I can find somewhere that I can get another one? I am so sad about it! It is my FAVORITE shirt!!

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.

doublefool234

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doublefool234

I really wish I could buy this shirt.

If anyone has one, and has happened to not wear it all, and would like to sell it. :D hahaa

JoshandHeatherEstes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JoshandHeatherEstes
Fanglekai wrote:Sauron is so cute!

Agreed!