0%
1%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

Xihix

quality posts: 44 Private Messages Xihix

Wait, an extra Sierra Club shirt? Interesting.

Also, I always thought my shirts were organic cotton! I will boycott any new shirts that are anything but organic cotton.

mcgawnet

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mcgawnet

I'm glad to see that the digletts were not left out.

chefsean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefsean

HAPPY EARTH DAY EVERYONE!!!!

chefsean
CLICK....>>.....ON...>>....TheMysteryBox>>>>>>

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

Does the shirt being organic mean that we can eat it if need be?

that was fun while it lasted!

Xihix

quality posts: 44 Private Messages Xihix

Oh my gosh, I just realized it was Earth Day TODAY! I thought it was this weekend. Silly me.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Congrats MJ, looks great! Got one for my little 'un.

Mahjongman

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Mahjongman

You show a windmill, and yet claim miniature golf isn't truly an environmentalist sport. Make up your mind, people!

suess2000

quality posts: 4 Private Messages suess2000

I know that cotton is grown in dry climates and requires a lot of irrigation. What goes into organic cotton? Is it just non-GMO non-pesticide, or does it also have to do with sustainable water use?

eye4spot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eye4spot

a dutch windmill and a clapboard..truly something for everybody

bhcompy

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bhcompy
Xihix wrote:Wait, an extra Sierra Club shirt? Interesting.

Also, I always thought my shirts were organic cotton! I will boycott any new shirts that are anything but organic cotton.

As opposed to inorganic cotton

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

I'm still upset that this is the first Earth Day we'll be celebrating without Pluto.

NEVER FORGET!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

Oh lookie!!! An MJ!

jdeloma

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jdeloma

one love.

chrisprender wrote:I'm still upset that this is the first Earth Day we'll be celebrating without Pluto.

NEVER FORGET!

turtlegir1

quality posts: 34 Private Messages turtlegir1

Dear woot: please help save the earth by combining this order and shipping it with the other earth-hugging shirt I ordered yesterday!

jel2301

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jel2301

There are binoculars on this shirt. I assume that's in celebration of the NFL Draft today, as people sometimes bring binoculars to NFL games. Happy NFL Draft Round 1 Day!

trumpy33

quality posts: 14 Private Messages trumpy33

Ahh finally a shirt to rub in those dang Martian's faces!

wootasourous

quality posts: 119 Private Messages wootasourous

One day while on top of a mountain a whale was writing to his best friend who was an owl who at the time was sailing on a boat going to find a tree that the owl's best friend lived in. His best friend was a squirrel who was getting ready to go snow trekking with snow shoes and take some pictures of acorns but was blown away by the gigantic windmills up the path with a sunset. Suddenly a bird carrying a leaf popped out of nowhere over some mountains and told the squirrel he found an apple next to a pine tree with a map. Unfortunately they had to ski there with a fish while riding a bike but then ran into a cactus while looking through binoculars at someone who was making a movie about flowers, shoes, and deer. All to save the world.

Yes, I just made a story with all the pictures on the shirt.

lowra921

quality posts: 15 Private Messages lowra921

What an adorable shirt for Earth Day! The environmental science major in me is happy.

lonelypond

quality posts: 451 Private Messages lonelypond

Time for a nap. I'm searching for a pattern in the puzzle or a puzzle in the pattern. Any clue what the croquet hoop things are three over and four down?

ShelbyLyn122

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShelbyLyn122

Bummer... I was really looking forward to an awesome Earth Day Woot shirt, but this is pretty underwhelming. Guess I didn't need to wait up after all. Oh well... Here's hoping for some good derby results this weekend!

smedgrick

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smedgrick

does the organic cotton feel any different than the lush softness of a regular woot shirt, or is it just supposed to make you feel better on the inside or what?

ShelbyLyn122

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShelbyLyn122
lonelypond wrote:Any clue what the croquet hoop things are three over and four down?

Maybe hills?

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

MJs are always tempting. will probably sleep on it.

lostnightsoul

quality posts: 10 Private Messages lostnightsoul

I find the artwork to be simple but very effective in noting nature and our appreciation of it. The placement has a "pop art" edge to it, but we know that the Earth is not some false celebrity pledge, it's part of who we are. I like this shirt.

Reverance to the North!

iHaunter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iHaunter

I thought I saw a Dugtrio. :/

berrynoir

quality posts: 3 Private Messages berrynoir
suess2000 wrote:I know that cotton is grown in dry climates and requires a lot of irrigation. What goes into organic cotton? Is it just non-GMO non-pesticide, or does it also have to do with sustainable water use?

Seriously, Woot. Organic cotton? As opposed to the other cotton that is what...? Non-carbon-based?

Or is this cotton "free range" or something, as opposed to grown in those cruel and inhumane rows?

Kingu

quality posts: 42 Private Messages Kingu

So let me see if I get this right. On regular woot, and on sellout, we're offered reasonably powerful electricity burners, yet for a shirt, we're offered, umm...icons? And to get it to wear on Saturday during the conventional celebration of Earth Day, we'd have to make a massive carbon footprint to have it next day delivered?

You guys must be laughing your fool heads off.

NitsuaKun

quality posts: 49 Private Messages NitsuaKun

It's kind of sad to watch a socially awkward whale trying to befriend some mountains by showing off what it can do with its spout.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who can read binary and those who can't.

berrynoir

quality posts: 3 Private Messages berrynoir
turtlegir1 wrote:Dear woot: please help save the earth by combining this order and shipping it with the other earth-hugging shirt I ordered yesterday!

AMEN!

Would be nice to be able to buy a couple different shirts at a time in the reckoning too - and have them shipped together. Seriously, Woot.

townfarmer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages townfarmer

Ah, so this is the cover of the planet care instruction leaflet they handed out after they rebuilt Earth in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Or so it would seem.

Townefarmer No farms No food

NameyMcName

quality posts: 10 Private Messages NameyMcName

Forget this hippie Earth day, organic cotton t-shirt stuff. I'm just here for the plastic shipping bags.

miren78

quality posts: 1 Private Messages miren78
berrynoir wrote:AMEN!

Would be nice to be able to buy a couple different shirts at a time in the reckoning too - and have them shipped together. Seriously, Woot.

Agreed.

runnjd216

quality posts: 1 Private Messages runnjd216

And here I thought that all naturally synthesized products of carbon-based lifeforms were organic by definition. Silly of me.

bellellee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bellellee

What is the notebook full of paper doing on this shirt? Are we celebrating killing trees or something?

chin4me

quality posts: 3 Private Messages chin4me

Do the artist proceeds go to Sierra Club? It says they are partners, but does that just mean in name or is a bit of the purchase price going to Sierra?

chefsean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefsean
bellellee wrote:What is the notebook full of paper doing on this shirt? Are we celebrating killing trees or something?

No its Organic paper made of recycled paper and plastic and the Earth!

chefsean
CLICK....>>.....ON...>>....TheMysteryBox>>>>>>

kcskeele

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kcskeele
mcgawnet wrote:I'm glad to see that the digletts were not left out.

Technically, that would be a Dugtrio. Just sayin'.

Mitamasan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Mitamasan
kcskeele wrote:Technically, that would be a Dugtrio. Just sayin'.

But there's a fourth, so there's gotta be at least one Diglett.

jonfizzle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonfizzle
kcskeele wrote:Technically, that would be a Dugtrio. Just sayin'.

Pokemon Snap! N64