+ Add a Comment

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
Re: Spring Has Sprung (A Trap)

Funny! I like how you added some shadows here and there, especially on the spring.

vzfamily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vzfamily
jasneko wrote:Real cute Josephus. I love otters and that they hold hands!
One note: I kind of liked it better before, in black and white (memory isn't serving if that was a sketch, or just in black and white atm).

I agree. I voted for it - but I liked the sketch better too! LOL

william14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages william14

i like this version

[Mod: Sized your pic for you]

arparham

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arparham
Re: Sakura Samurai

This shirt is beautiful, but it just seems extremely ink heavy. And the only thing I might say is, I do get the spring theme from it, but I wish you had played it up a little bit more. You did such an amazing job with the cherry blossoms, but other than that it seems like a lose connection.

Beautiful work my man, beautiful work.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
mjc613 wrote:Do their hands really look like that? Otherwise, I like!

well, kind of. from the outside, I think they look more like hands than the palm view above. Prolly should have been darker.

jabberjaws13

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jabberjaws13
Re: snail picnic!

hi roger(cubed)! i like the off center placement, however this might be a low and a tad to the side to comply with the woot printable area. i'm not saying it's guaranteed rejection fodder, but be prepared to resub quickly inside the printable area. good luck.

Happy Beer.

notnorm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages notnorm

Stunning art work! Great colors.

jabberjaws13

Re: Damped Spring Mass System

love it caped! can't wait to wear this to work!

Happy Beer.

abigailodessa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages abigailodessa

I love this! Most shirts have the design in the chest region and when one is...well-endowed some of the designs look weird. This is one I could wear with pride

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 134 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Re: Moving

Oh this is cool, but you need the shirt color to match the thumbnail or the thumbnail to match the shirt color otherwise it'll get rejected.

sunniraindrop

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sunniraindrop

I really like it but I wish you'd take the red flower on the left out... too much of the shading is solid and it draws your eye away from the best part of the beautiful artwork!

{{Mod note: advertising your design belongs in your signature, not in your post. Thank you.}}

notnorm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages notnorm

wow, this is my first time in the fog! You're probably right about the colors but I don't have time to resub!

auschten

quality posts: 0 Private Messages auschten
rogerrogerroger wrote:springtime. outdoor sandwich season.

I love it! The only thing is that you have a snail with a salt shaker next to it. Salt kills snails.

jabberjaws13

jasneko wrote:Nice, glad you like the dark. What did it remind you of before? Thanks Jabber!

before it was just a design to me, but now the way it pops off the dark shirt it looks like the orbs! plus the dark parts of the design look like the clear parts of the orb to me. maybe its because its on a full shirt now instead of the thumbnails in pre-derby.

Happy Beer.

swordsy005

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swordsy005

Such a shame that video game designs aren't allowed, I would have bought it.

topfrog56

quality posts: 0 Private Messages topfrog56
Re: Fatal Attraction

Who says we should take time to stop and smell the roses? Some feline floral faker, obviously.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
SubBass49 wrote:Beautiful, but looks like a photograph...any detail shots so we can see if it's gonna get the big red stamp or not?

This is definitely not a photograph. It's all halftones.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Josephus wrote:I feel ill.

I'm about to vomit pureed carrots.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
Re: Persephone Emerges

I really like the design, but it doesn't seem to mesh with the shirt very well. I can't say I really know how to fix it but the asphalt just seems wrong.

deedletree

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deedletree
Re: A Lean Winter

The daisy looks sinister.

Ezshrkman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ezshrkman

vzfamily

abigailodessa wrote:I love this! Most shirts have the design in the chest region and when one is...well-endowed some of the designs look weird. This is one I could wear with pride

I think that's why I like off-centered ones too! LOL

vzfamily

auschten wrote:I love it! The only thing is that you have a snail with a salt shaker next to it. Salt kills snails.

Maybe it's a pepper shaker. Or maybe snails put other things on their sandwiches???

rogerrogerroger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rogerrogerroger
auschten wrote:I love it! The only thing is that you have a snail with a salt shaker next to it. Salt kills snails.

thanks auschten!

and yes, salt does kill snails. but salt also makes sandwiches delicious. which is more important? its obvious the choice this snail made. this whole graphic is really just a commentary on the current state of diet and nutrition in this country. i thought that was obvious.

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb

SoupOfFly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SoupOfFly
Re: Spring Water v2

Bigger and springier ... at least 2.7% better than version 1.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: My Buddies

<3 LOVE it! And really happy with the placement

Vote!

tplante

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tplante
Re: Fear the Bunny

WHAT A CUUTE BUNNY!!!!!!!!

kaseyfleming

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kaseyfleming
Re: Care Free

wow! this is really well done. not something i would wear but still a awesome illustration.

brockart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages brockart
Re: Sakura Samurai

That color job is intense. Nice shirt!

kaseyfleming

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kaseyfleming
Re: Boxes and pipes??!

you should take this down and submitt it to splitreason.com, they are just all videogame inspired shirts.

llklocke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages llklocke
Re: snail picnic!

the shine on his head reminds me of the 'woot' trademark exclamation point

brockart

Re: LIttle Leafy Friends

There's all sorts of little friends in this leaf pile!

brockart

Re: Spring Bear

This is cool, but I don't know if it needs the bear silhouette...

Ezshrkman

Re: Spring Fever - Confusion

LOL! Got my vote!

Ezshrkman

Re: A Peculiar Discovery

very nice!

jchuguelet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jchuguelet
Re: Spring Fever - Confusion

Cute and funny but not stomach-churning cutesy. I hope you have better luck this week, Ncheremnykh - you have real talent. My wife would love this t-shirt!

kinzoku

quality posts: 17 Private Messages kinzoku
Re: Persephone Emerges

I love your style.

brockart

sokowa wrote:not so easy when I'm at work I'd have to do it tonight at home regardless.

It looks royal on my screen! Great shirt. I just wore your raptor yesterday, and looking forward to wearing this guy.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
kaseyfleming wrote:you should take this down and submitt it to splitreason.com, they are just all videogame inspired shirts.

Too late. It's still on the 60 day hold.

I know I'm a broken record, but unfortunate instances like this could be avoided by some judicious reading and also trying one's hardest to come up with ideas that are original (adj: unique; a starting point; a place of origin. "I like the new Mountain Dew flavors, but their original one is still the best")