chacongustavo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chacongustavo

Got 3 thank's woot woooott me and my nephews will love themmmmmm..

gustavo

MissJamieD

quality posts: 44 Private Messages MissJamieD

I'm quite certain that this brawl depicts what goes on in my weak stomach when I consume guacamole.

swapster82

quality posts: 1 Private Messages swapster82

Bar brawl deliciousness!!
In for 1.
Congratulations walmazan!!

pileup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pileup
ZandersZa wrote:cmd - if you ever get Pinkerton printed somewhere, please let me know. I'm as bummed as you are that it didn't make the cut. Your work is always amazing, I'm a huge fan.

Hell yes. Pinkerton would have been the one shirt with pink on it that I'd ever own willingly. And then it didn't make it. -sob

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

A while ago I felt like some good guacamole, so I called my grandmother in Mexico: ¨Hey Abuela, como estas? Oye, me podrias dar la receta de tu guacamole?" ( I asked for her recipe, which she gave me). And as she talked to me about many, many (many) things, I began to draw some characters for the recipe, and when the call was over, I realized that I had drawn every ingredient I needed for my guacamole! After that I thought, Wouldn't it be cool if they all had a fight in an old cantina? So I immediately started to create this.

Some detail:

Lurntospel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lurntospel

That tomato looks more like a persimmon haha

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

I do so enjoy the history of Avocados and brown shirts beginning here. The history comprising of today's and Avocado Man*

*Which, must be one of my top 10 favorite shirts.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

^ Food fight!

So happy to see this today. Result! This is such a rich and professional looking shirt, and the style is 100% fun.

Congratulations walmazan. ^__^

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
ZandersZa wrote:cmd - if you ever get Pinkerton printed somewhere, please let me know. I'm as bummed as you are that it didn't make the cut. Your work is always amazing, I'm a huge fan.

please add me to this list! I'm really disappointed that Pinkerton didn't make the cut on it's original, and now on this derby. It's really something I'd buy in a heartbeat.

maybe this week of EC's????

Ocelotter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ocelotter

The White Stripes was another of your shirts I would've certainly bought. Between that and Pinkerton I thought for sure you'd be printing this week.

dkrep

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dkrep

I rarely (never) post comments about the shirts I buy..
..but this is the first time I've bought 3 in a row.

All 3 hit my criteria, I'm happy with the purchases, but I had to comment on how well the derby went.

Cheers all. o/

arcade-art

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arcade-art

my fave from the top three for sure!
gonna bag myself one of these beauties \^_^/
well done Walmazan!!! u deserve it!!!

............ Video Game Art and Custom Sprites ............

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Finally! Guacamole shirt is mine!! Congrats, walmazan. I adore your work.

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129

I'm really glad this is wonderful design is getting printed- congrats!

pkagel

quality posts: 11 Private Messages pkagel

In for 1, love this shirt

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2

Congrats on the print, walmazan! I knew this one would make it this time around.

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh

I hope it's bigger than it looks on the picture, so you can see ALL of the amazing detail.

IgnatiusRiley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages IgnatiusRiley
ZandersZa wrote:cmd - if you ever get Pinkerton printed somewhere, please let me know.

This. I'd buy two of them.

No Pinkerton, no Breath of Fresh Air, no Abe Lincoln Chokeslam. What a disappointing week.

Why does cutesy-poo stuff always beat out dark stuff on this site? There must be a really high percentage of women amongst the voters.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots

Congrats, Walmazan! Cute, informative, and delicious.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
IgnatiusRiley wrote:This. I'd buy two of them.

No Pinkerton, no Breath of Fresh Air, no Abe Lincoln Chokeslam. What a disappointing week.

Why does cutesy-poo stuff always beat out dark stuff on this site? There must be a really high percentage of women amongst the voters.

There's still editor's choices coming up. I'm all about Abe Lincoln Chokeslam too. I'm not sure why, but I really dig that one.

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug

This is a good recipe for those bad weather days ruined by puking clouds and lightning eating robots. Just stay inside and cozy up with some guacamole and chips.

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

kelaine827

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelaine827

NOOOOOoooooo!!!! ;_;

The two shirts i REALLY wanted to win didnt make it. No pinkerton and no silent seahorse. Boo hoo...

Congrats to the designers that won. I guess i just need better taste in shirts :P

kelaine827

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelaine827
Jestik wrote:please add me to this list! I'm really disappointed that Pinkerton didn't make the cut on it's original, and now on this derby. It's really something I'd buy in a heartbeat.

maybe this week of EC's????

Me too!!! I'd love to have that shirt!!!

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

Felicidades, amigo!

Lerasi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lerasi

nom nom, just made this guacamole on friday night! I added in a bit of cumin since we found the spice a bit lacking... very tasty, but I need to let the avocados ripen more next time

grats!

DaveD1420

quality posts: 7 Private Messages DaveD1420
BootsBoots wrote:There's still editor's choices coming up. I'm all about Abe Lincoln Chokeslam too. I'm not sure why, but I really dig that one.

You have no idea how much I want an Abe Lincoln Chokeslam shirt.

I'm in for one of today's. Nice work!

jpoling13

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jpoling13

Still waiting on the rest of the cookbook.

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan
jpoling13 wrote:Still waiting on the rest of the cookbook.

I'm working on it! The title will be "Recip-tees"

Thank you jpoling13!

njp79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages njp79

Sweet!! I've been waiting my whole Woot life for this t'shirt!! Walmazan, I LAHV your designs so much!!

threemoons

quality posts: 18 Private Messages threemoons

I love Guacamole. I love T-shirts. Win. In for one.

popsynth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages popsynth

I wanted to see: Rows of pews, an avocodo with a halo.. Maybe swinging incense? And for this shirt the upside down ¡exclamation mark at the beginning of the words!

sharkync

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharkync

I caved - in for 1.

blustar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blustar

I just buy 2, love it!

Justmeleslie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Justmeleslie

i wish all recipes were this much fun

klesnick

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klesnick

I'm gettin' mine now! Guac City, man!

By the way - LOVE your website! Everyone should check it out. So much to see....

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987

There's a more than decent chance that Pinkerton gets tabbed as an EC, methinks.

IgnatiusRiley wrote:

Correct sentiment of the first sentence and questionable sentiment of the second sentence aside (women aren't automatically inclined to go against good designs), this weekend's prints weren't exactly high on the "cutesy-poo", and with both RGlee and Walmazan printing, were actually pretty damn high on the awesome.

And, again, wait for the EC's. Those tend to be the best shirts that print on the site.

mikenytola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola

Congrats Walmazan! Love it and just ordered mine.

epii

quality posts: 0 Private Messages epii

Woohoo!!

mhowar4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mhowar4
csublime wrote:darn right, just isn't guacamole without cilantro.

Thats why theyre all fightin... Without cilantro you get bad guac... that likes to get in bar fights... if cilantro showed up peace would be made

wizoot

parrotworks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages parrotworks

This is awesome work on so many levels. I especially like the care in the background detail. Congrats!