aausterm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aausterm

Just spotted this shirt in the newest Improv Everywhere video.
Appears just after 2:17 in the video.

owenregularguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages owenregularguy

Nice...i for one like mario and had almost exactly the same idea and thought of posting it until i saw this...i got really po'd

Pbear1212

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pbear1212
wanderlusting wrote:I just got mine and the graphics on the board are really bad quality. You can barely read what it says or what the diagram is about. Anybody else have the same problem?

Just purchased one of these too and have the same issue where the print was not as crisp as shown on the web. Oh well. Glad to hear it wasn't just mine.

dvi3tho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dvi3tho
Pbear1212 wrote:Just purchased one of these too and have the same issue where the print was not as crisp as shown on the web. Oh well. Glad to hear it wasn't just mine.

hey, im curious to what date you made your purchase. i purchased my tee on the first of decemeber and it still hasnt come in. the tracking number doesnt show anything either..

arbitrary0123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arbitrary0123
dvi3tho wrote:hey, im curious to what date you made your purchase. i purchased my tee on the first of decemeber and it still hasnt come in. the tracking number doesnt show anything either..

Hi, I was just wondering how long did you have to wait for your shirt to arrive?

It's been at least 10 days for me, but there was a delay due to weather... but my tracking number doesn't show anything.

yvonneay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yvonneay

I ordered mine on the 9th and it said here in the website that it shipped the 10th, but FedEx says it has only just initiated, and it still says that. So, I'm confused as to who has my package and when it might arrive? I wasn't anticipating this long of a wait since my other woot shirt came in like 5 business days. I know there are no weather delays or anything, so I hope it arrives soon!! I wont complain about the free shipping, but still...

alicelevine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alicelevine
dsevers89 wrote:Can somebody that gets it please explain the Salman Rushdie reference to me?

http://www.joystickdivision.com/2010/12/salman_rushdie_talks_videogame.php

http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=7014

harvilicious

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harvilicious

all i know is it has been 13 days and i have to receive it... -_-

OhSnap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OhSnap

I'm waiting on mine as well. Tracking number says Initiated but nothing else. I'm willing to wait a little extra if it means I get better quality images on the chalkboard though. I don't want any of this "barely readable" stuff.

venom4hire

quality posts: 11 Private Messages venom4hire

Anybody have a new woman's med. I could get?? Jatravartid reckoning I keep forgetting to look.

Do I want an extended warranty? Why, I'm just going to void it anyway.

tympanic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tympanic

Ordered for delivery to Australia and it took exactly 5 weeks. Glad i got this one before it was reckoned, its a classic. The picture is perfect and the quality is outstanding. I absolutely love it! The perfect shirt for a teacher. Thankyou Ramyb and Shirtwoot.