dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

kdccrosby wrote:heh - prolly he has lost his shirt, etc too.

Hopefully he & GEG had a good time at the wedding.



Do you think they will wait awhile before they make us cybergrandma's?

They better!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Do you think they will wait awhile before they make us cybergrandma's?



I'm betting at least two years.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
pooflady wrote:Night all. Tomorrow.



me too. going to bed as soon as I vote 1 more time....

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Night all. Tomorrow.



Me too, see you all tomorrow!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE WOOTER DADS!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Mavyn


quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

Night all.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads.

To everyone else...appreciate your dad while you can.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121

Went into the Sprint store today, and found out I'm first on the waiting list. Hopefully I'll finally have my new phone Monday, if everything goes as planned.

Last Post

Mavyn


quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

Good morning, PWA

Didn't intend to get up this early, but oh well, it happens

Hope all woot pops are getting to sleep in, with a day of fun planned with their kidlings.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Good morning everyone.

Happy Father's Day to everyone that qualifies.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Morning all.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
pooflady wrote:Hi everybody. Back from dinner and playing poker with friends. Lost my shirt but had a good time.



If there are no pics it didn't happen

In the end only kindness matters

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Funeral trip went as well as can be expected. The Kansas contingent went a few hours out their way so they could visit with my f-i-l. That was so nice of them and did so much to cheer him up. All but one stayed in a hotel with the other staying here.
Now hopefully we can start preparing for our up coming trip to see my little sis and my daughter.

Oh and good morning y'all
Happy Father's Day

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Iceback wrote:Funeral trip went as well as can be expected. The Kansas contingent went a few hours out their way so they could visit with my f-i-l. That was so nice of them and did so much to cheer him up. All but one stayed in a hotel with the other staying here.
Now hopefully we can start preparing for our up coming trip to see my little sis and my daughter.

Oh and good morning y'all
Happy Father's Day



I hope you haven't been bothering with putting your suitcases away.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
Iceback wrote:Funeral trip went as well as can be expected. The Kansas contingent went a few hours out their way so they could visit with my f-i-l. That was so nice of them and did so much to cheer him up. All but one stayed in a hotel with the other staying here.
Now hopefully we can start preparing for our up coming trip to see my little sis and my daughter.

Oh and good morning y'all
Happy Father's Day



Happy Father's Day Ice. Glad they went out of their way to visit fil. That was really nice.

you have been a traveling iceman lately - but this next trip is one you have been looking forward to, I think. so YAY!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin'.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Already 87 w/ a dp of 69. joy

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Happy Father's Day to the dads out there.

Glad your trip went well Ice!

Last day in STL. See brother and try to keep him awake long enough to make some arrangements for mail and other stuff. Then dinner with his family and drive home overnight. Long day ahead.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Off to the haircut store. Laters.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
AZGman wrote:Off to the haircut store. Laters.



make sure you purchase the full package and they don't miss any hairs!!!

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Happy Father's Day!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

// sigh

Non important post, just a w the f situation


OK, here is the story.
When the oldest b i l got married, to wife #3, wife #3 said that his daughter was spoiled.
(#3 is 10 years older than niece.)

When niece went to college, they paid her tuition, nothing else. (he has his own law firm, it wasn't any skin off his nose to pay the tuition)
The niece was a waitress at a dinner until 1 or 2am and walked home every night, alone (san fransciso)
B i l never told her she was still on his health insurance. She would come for the holidays with some real health issues. The aunts would bring her to the doctor. Even then, he didn't think, hey, she is still covered on our policy. We paid to clear up some eye infection she had. Other aunts paid for other stuff.

OK, fast forward......
#3 has 2 kids with b i l.
The daughter asked for, and got an iphone last chirstmas, she is in 1st or 2nd grade. I'm sure she has internet on it too.

Now we get an email. Daughter "published" a book.
They paid $600 to print a book she made for school!

Upstairs, in some closet, I have 2 or three books my kids made at school in grade school.

#3 is making a big deal about it!

Lets see if either of her kids work the night shift in college and walk the streets alone at 2am!
I'm sure neither will walk around with a health problem because they can't afford to fix it, because the parents didn't care enough to tell them that they HAVE insurance.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:// sigh

Non important post, just a w the f situation


OK, here is the story.
When the oldest b i l got married, to wife #3, wife #3 said that his daughter was spoiled.
(#3 is 10 years older than niece.)

When niece went to college, they paid her tuition, nothing else. (he has his own law firm, it wasn't any skin off his nose to pay the tuition)
The niece was a waitress at a dinner until 1 or 2am and walked home every night, alone (san fransciso)
B i l never told her she was still on his health insurance. She would come for the holidays with some real health issues. The aunts would bring her to the doctor. Even then, he didn't think, hey, she is still covered on our policy. We paid to clear up some eye infection she had. Other aunts paid for other stuff.

OK, fast forward......
#3 has 2 kids with b i l.
The daughter asked for, and got an iphone last chirstmas, she is in 1st or 2nd grade. I'm sure she has internet on it too.

Now we get an email. Daughter "published" a book.
They paid $600 to print a book she made for school!

Upstairs, in some closet, I have 2 or three books my kids made at school in grade school.

#3 is making a big deal about it!

Lets see if either of her kids work the night shift in college and walk the streets alone at 2am!
I'm sure neither will walk around with a health problem because they can't afford to fix it, because the parents didn't care enough to tell them that they HAVE insurance.



So does niece have anything to do with him now?



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon . . . and stuff.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Afternoon . . . and stuff.



Hello.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Hello.



Hi, poof.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:So does niece have anything to do with him now?



Absolutely as little as possible.

She was raised by him. Her mom married a guy who had possible child abuse charges being brought up against him.
Niece was 5
Step dads son was 3 and was heard describing to his friends a BJ he gave his dad. How it taste awful and he hates having to swallow it, but other than that, it wasn't bad.
Also ex s i l was not allowed to talk to her parents and b i l was strongly discouraged from calling his daughter. It was "disrupting the establishment of the new family" Or so step dad claimed.

So, sadly, b i l was the better parental choice.
The guy who didn't show up at the hospital when she was born, because he was living with #2. A few houses down from his wife.



The weird part is #3 has been better about niece. Maybe now she realizes. But it is too late.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Hi, poof.



Doing nothing.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Hi, poof.



Happy fathers day!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Doing nothing.


Me either.


dontwantaname wrote:Happy fathers day!



Thank you again.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Thank you again.



Want to go for a third try?

OK, I'm gone for awhile.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Want to go for a third try?

OK, I'm gone for awhile.



Probably longer than she was here.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Want to go for a third try?

OK, I'm gone for awhile.



I'm good, thanks.

See ya.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
ThunderThighs wrote:Happy Father's Day to the dads out there.

Glad your trip went well Ice!

Last day in STL. See brother and try to keep him awake long enough to make some arrangements for mail and other stuff. Then dinner with his family and drive home overnight. Long day ahead.



Thanks
I hope brother allows some help and you have a good visit with his family. Have a safe trip home.

In the end only kindness matters

carmella003


quality posts: 0 Private Messages carmella003

Hello, all,

I seem to be stuck in a sort of woot groundhog day. When I go to woot.com, I still get the flippy fans from Tuesday - I've tried both ie and mozilla, but same thing.

Anyone else having this problem?

Just want to know if it's me or a more nefarious plot.

ps... I've been in a different country since last Tuesday, and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it?

Thanks, all......

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
carmella003 wrote:Hello, all,

I seem to be stuck in a sort of woot groundhog day. When I go to woot.com, I still get the flippy fans from Tuesday - I've tried both ie and mozilla, but same thing.

Anyone else having this problem?

Just want to know if it's me or a more nefarious plot.

ps... I've been in a different country since last Tuesday, and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it?

Thanks, all......



have you tried clearing your browser cache(s)?

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Happy Father's Day Woot-dads!!!!

I hope you've all had an enjoyable day.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
carmella003 wrote:Hello, all,

I seem to be stuck in a sort of woot groundhog day. When I go to woot.com, I still get the flippy fans from Tuesday - I've tried both ie and mozilla, but same thing.

Anyone else having this problem?

Just want to know if it's me or a more nefarious plot.

ps... I've been in a different country since last Tuesday, and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it?

Thanks, all......



No problem here. Wait till 1:00 and see if Wednesday's pop up.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

hcsencsi


quality posts: 14 Private Messages hcsencsi

Having the same groundhog day mentioned earlier....

I've tried clearing history, cache, etc. But still seeing the flippy fans....

Booger Face

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
hcsencsi wrote:Having the same groundhog day mentioned earlier....

I've tried clearing history, cache, etc. But still seeing the flippy fans....



wow - that's odd. I have been fine using firefox.

Have you tried different browsers?