ircmaxell

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ircmaxell

Eih... Today is/is going to be a cr@ppy day. I hate politics. And I really hate being backed into a corner. And I REALLY hate people trying to set me up. And I really detest people who try to make me look bad (by projecting their own faults on to me)... Sigh, it's going to be a long day...

BagsOfCrap.com - For All Things Woot!
Woot-Off Trackers
Items So Far This Woot-Off

Note - My old signature image won't work anymore since Woot stores it, so it won't be updated... Sorry for the inconvenience...

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
ircmaxell wrote:Eih... Today is/is going to be a cr@ppy day. I hate politics. And I really hate being backed into a corner. And I REALLY hate people trying to set me up. And I really detest people who try to make me look bad (by projecting their own faults on to me)... Sigh, it's going to be a long day...

I feel your pain

In the end only kindness matters

ircmaxell

Iceback wrote:I feel your pain

Perhaps later I may share more. If I am in a position to. It really is quite ridiculous...

Woot-Off Trackers

Note - My old signature image won't work anymore since Woot stores it, so it won't be updated... Sorry for the inconvenience...

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
Turken wrote:Morning all!

busy day today, so probably no chance to back read. Hope all has been going well for everyone.

Actually glad to be back at work today. Getting home last night, I felt like one of the people from those "need a vacation from your vacation" commercials.

Sorry but I haven't had a chance to read back on many days. Where did you go on vacation?

Turken

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken
lplady wrote:Sorry but I haven't had a chance to read back on many days. Where did you go on vacation?

went to Kansas for sister's wedding. spent two days helping family get everything setup, and then another half day cleaning, before driving home all afternoon/evening. got home a little after midnight, and am totally wiped.

but we really like sister, and new BIL is a good guy too, so we wanted to do as much as we could to help their special day go as smooth as possible.

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
Turken wrote:went to Kansas for sister's wedding. spent two days helping family get everything setup, and then another half day cleaning, before driving home all afternoon/evening. got home a little after midnight, and am totally wiped.

but we really like sister, and new BIL is a good guy too, so we wanted to do as much as we could to help their special day go as smooth as possible.

Congrats!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Turken wrote:went to Kansas for sister's wedding. spent two days helping family get everything setup, and then another half day cleaning, before driving home all afternoon/evening. got home a little after midnight, and am totally wiped.

That was nice of you. And it gave miss Turken a chance to connect with family. Or am I thinking of the wrong person?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Turken

pooflady wrote:That was nice of you. And it gave miss Turken a chance to connect with family. Or am I thinking of the wrong person?

It did. parents on both sides live in the same area. the in-laws actually got roped into helping with the wedding too. sometimes my mil really needs to learn how to say no (and mean it).

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ircmaxell wrote:Eih... Today is/is going to be a cr@ppy day. I hate politics. And I really hate being backed into a corner. And I REALLY hate people trying to set me up. And I really detest people who try to make me look bad (by projecting their own faults on to me)... Sigh, it's going to be a long day...

Need us to show up and smack anyone?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ircmaxell

dontwantaname wrote:Need us to show up and smack anyone?

The people that need smacking are not in the US. Which is part of the problem...

Woot-Off Trackers

Turken

awww crud. power is blinking again.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Looks like big storms in Ohio - hope poof, t'girl, and ace are okay!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Looks like big storms in Ohio - hope poof, t'girl, and ace are okay!!

Happy fathers day...oh wait...it is over...nevermind.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

avosgo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages avosgo
cruzer wrote:Well...let me put it this way. Erin ate an olive, I stepped on her dress a few times during the first dance, but that's about all that went wrong.

I think when "mishaps" such as those happen, it makes more parts of the day memorable!

I remember the best man knocking on our door asking where the marriage license was...nope - we both forgot it at home! So a quick jaunt home (20 minutes going the speed limit) to retrieve it and they still made it back before we are all ready!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

avosgo wrote:I think when "mishaps" such as those happen, it makes more parts of the day memorable!

I remember the best man knocking on our door asking where the marriage license was...nope - we both forgot it at home! So a quick jaunt home (20 minutes going the speed limit) to retrieve it and they still made it back before we are all ready!!!

At my sister in law's wedding both the ring barer (son) and the flower girl, feel asleep in the limo.
They were carried down the isle by their fathers.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

tennisplayer121

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121
Mavyn wrote:Night all. sleep wells.

Per my desktop gadget...2 days, 13 hours and a few minutes until happy times.

What gadget are you using?

Last Post

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
tennisplayer121 wrote:What gadget are you using?

Umm...I'll look tonight, is on my laptop at home. Bob's Retirement, I think? Very simple desktop gadget.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

avosgo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages avosgo
dontwantaname wrote:At my sister in law's wedding both the ring barer (son) and the flower girl, feel asleep in the limo.
They were carried down the isle by their fathers.

That is TOO cute!!! How was your weekend, dname?

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Front lawn edged, cut, debris vacuumed, vents cleared, sewer line to street salted, dishes loaded and washed, laundry on the way to being caught up, 3/4 of packing done and a/c coils washed off. Almost nappy time

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman

Iceback wrote:Front lawn edged, cut . . .

I was exhausted at this point!!!

tennisplayer121

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121
Mavyn wrote:Umm...I'll look tonight, is on my laptop at home. Bob's Retirement, I think? Very simple desktop gadget.

I finally found one. None of the ones I found previously worked on my computer for some reason.

Last Post

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Looks like big storms in Ohio - hope poof, t'girl, and ace are okay!!

Woo-hoo! Sure were. As my dad used to say, the wind blew and the s..t flew. Someone's garbage can is in the middle of the road in front of the house. Now flash flood warnings.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

avosgo wrote:That is TOO cute!!! How was your weekend, dname?

Ok, dinner with the inlaws. Somehow, every time we do that, I end up sitting next to my father in law.
8 kids. 14 grandkids, but it is always me!

Well, only 3 kids and 6 grandkids yesterday.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Ok, dinner with the inlaws. Somehow, every time we do that, I end up sitting next to my father in law.
8 kids. 14 grandkids, but it is always me!

Well, only 3 kids and 6 grandkids yesterday.

I wonder if he feels the same way.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Woo-hoo! Sure were. As my dad used to say, the wind blew and the s..t flew. Someone's garbage can is in the middle of the road in front of the house. Now flash flood warnings.

Hope e'one is okie dokie fine & dandy!!!

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Hope e'one is okie dokie fine & dandy!!!

I'm assuming. Husband's fishing. I called and warned him what was coming his way.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:I'm assuming. Husband's fishing. I called and warned him what was coming his way.

No phone calls from or to since the storms passed???

pooflady

AZGman wrote:No phone calls from or to since the storms passed???

Nope.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Nope.

smack him when he comes home.

TT should quit her woot job and just go around and smack people for a living.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:smack him when he comes home.

You need a real job more than daj needs to quit one!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:smack him when he comes home.

And who's going to pay her to do that?

pooflady

AZGman wrote:You need a real job more than daj needs to quit one!!!

Agree. Or a volunteer job.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Agree. Or a volunteer job.

i wonder if the census is still hiring. they get to go around and ask people lots of personal questions.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Agree. Or a volunteer job.

Yeah!! Get herself a smack-mobile and hit the road!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:And who's going to pay her to do that?

Smacks for a fee.
You pay, she smacks.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:i wonder if the census is still hiring. they get to go around and ask people lots of personal questions.

Maybe, people have been quitting because they are being threatened and attacked.
It was in the newspaper.

Heck, son quit his job when someone threw a glass bottle at him.
He wasn't even asking them questions.

People are nuts.

I'll stick with animals.

Until I get bit.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Maybe, people have been quitting because they are being threatened and attacked.
It was in the newspaper.

Heck, son quit his job when someone threw a glass bottle at him.
He wasn't even asking them questions.

People are nuts.

I'll stick with animals.

Until I get bit.

D-i-l did the census bit. No problems.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Maybe, people have been quitting because they are being threatened and attacked.
It was in the newspaper.

why are people attacking census takers?

AZGman

no1 wrote:why are people attacking census takers?

"Big Brother-aphobia??"

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I think I should find a training service harness for Rusty, so I can bring him shopping.

As long as he doesn't smell pee in the building, I should be ok.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!