2%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

baffles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages baffles

Woot Info Post
Wooters.us - We got ya' Woot right heaah!

“Buzz Aldrin” Always Sounded Like a Sports Name [lunar] - $10.00 + free shipping (standard) OR $5 to get it overnight (Tuesday) OR $5 international shipping

1 * Black Woot Tee

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

zachmedia

quality posts: 4 Private Messages zachmedia

What are the other two astronauts doing? I'm sensing some sports envy.

That's How Sue Cs It

a1z2i

quality posts: 1 Private Messages a1z2i

If this had a brazil flag on it i would be all over it! World Cup!!!

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

I wonder what space-announcers would say instead of "GOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLL!"

polonium

quality posts: 3 Private Messages polonium

They should probably use a goalie, this looks to be an easy goal.

Also congratulations on winning the derby, this was by far the best shirt of the lot.

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

I could actually see this in an alternate universe where a different country landed on the moon first.

But us Americans? We brought golf clubs.

lonelypond

quality posts: 423 Private Messages lonelypond

ah, this shirt just induces happiness...I haven't figured out why yet so guess I'll have to get one.

MissJamieD

quality posts: 44 Private Messages MissJamieD

I suggest that, in the event of a earth-destroying comet, we keep Buzz and his mad soccer skills as a back up defense plan.

Puddytoes

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Puddytoes

Anyone got a detail shot of the helmet reflection? Woot's images are horrid for detail.

Love, Luck and Lollipops!

LordDestin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LordDestin

Jecht Shot!

CaptainWes

quality posts: 102 Private Messages CaptainWes

I'm really torn on this one. I'll buy almost anything with an astronaut in a space suit on it... but I'm not sure this shirt says "me"

polonium

Puddytoes wrote:Anyone got a detail shot of the helmet reflection? Woot's images are horrid for detail.

It's four players, with two of them defending the remaining. There isn't much detail to it.

Puddytoes

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Puddytoes
polonium wrote:It's four players, with two of them defending the remaining. There isn't much detail to it.

There's four other people in that reflection? I see a net and two people, one looks like on his knees. Where are the other two?

Love, Luck and Lollipops!

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert

Awesome shirt! Well deserved win. In for one!

If you're on the fence, this is the kind of shirt you'll be bicycle kicking yourself later for not getting. Buy it!

lonelypond

quality posts: 423 Private Messages lonelypond
MissJamieD wrote:I suggest that, in the event of a earth-destroying comet, we keep Buzz and his mad soccer skills as a back up defense plan.

ha!

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Congrats Deadfrog! This was in a category all it's own this derby.

MissJamieD

So, it seems to me that intergalactic soccer could be quite diabolical. If I were playing, I would probably navigate my toughest competitors closer towards the sun (thereby softening the ball and/or the competitor). Really, imagine being the goalie on the sun side. How TERRIBLE would it be to have to oppressive heat burning your back.

I'm definitely not down for intergalactic soccer, I've decided.

sophiecabra

quality posts: 26 Private Messages sophiecabra

You know... I could do a bicycle kick too in anti gravity. If I stretched a little first. And took a bathroom break. And drank some Tang.

MissJamieD

lonelypond wrote:ha!

I know, right? Imagine how much easier it would've been on Bruce Willis in Armageddon if the solution was a soccer ball.. though, I suppose we would've denied the nation of 'Don't Wanna Miss a Thing' by Aerosmith (thereby ruining many weddings in the late 90s early 00s).

polonium

MissJamieD wrote:So, it seems to me that intergalactic soccer could be quite diabolical. If I were playing, I would probably navigate my toughest competitors closer towards the sun (thereby softening the ball and/or the competitor). Really, imagine being the goalie on the sun side. How TERRIBLE would it be to have to oppressive heat burning your back.

I'm definitely not down for intergalactic soccer, I've decided.

But what about the Space Olympics?

MissJamieD

sophiecabra wrote:You know... I could do a bicycle kick too in anti gravity. If I stretched a little first. And took a bathroom break. And drank some Tang.

Are you suggesting that Tang holds the powers to space travel and/or supreme soccer moves?

NightGhost

quality posts: 1905 Private Messages NightGhost

Ah - a whole new meaning to the term "world cup."

CaptainWes

As I sit here in my Tetris Propaganda Shirt (which got me some dirty looks from the Russian cashier at the supermarket, by the way) pondering tonight's shirt, I have decided this shirt is mostly relevant to my interests (minus soccer)

In for 1

ravicai

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ravicai

This reminds me of that episode in Space: Above and Beyond when one of the guys pulled out a football on a low gravity planet and threw it clear out of sight. Dang... we need some low gravity machine on this planet :P

CaptainWes

ravicai wrote:This reminds me of that episode in Space: Above and Beyond when one of the guys pulled out a football on a low gravity planet and threw it clear out of sight. Dang... we need some low gravity machine on this planet :P

They have one. It is nicknamed the "Vomit Comet"
for a damn good reason.

j1232

quality posts: 0 Private Messages j1232

Yeah Just in time for world cup!! 8 hours to go!

- Moses

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal

I'm wondering who our opponent would be? Do we just wait for China to get there?

MissJamieD

polonium wrote:But what about the Space Olympics?

Well, if you're asking if I would purposefully sabotage opponents with sun-influence, then yes.. I'm pretty competitive.

Am I down for Space Olympics? Well, is there a Badminton category? Me and my best friend were 1st place champs in the pairs category all throughout high school (laugh all you want, but I seriously considered colleges based on availability of a Badminton team).

polonium

goneferal wrote:I'm wondering who our opponent would be? Do we just wait for China to get there?

I think we'd be playing ping pong then.

Did Forrest get training as an astronaut?

MissJamieD

goneferal wrote:I'm wondering who our opponent would be? Do we just wait for China to get there?

I'm pretty sure, though Captain Kirk was indeed human, that we'd be playing the Star Trekkians. If I were to create a team of superior space soccer skills, it would be them. Also, Worf as a goalie = insta-win.

cclizacf

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cclizacf

This just scares me. I would be totally stoked if I were the moon man, about to kick the ball, but once I realized the lack of control I had floating in space...HOLY COW. Panic attack.

aeidein

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aeidein

very tempted. might buy if it's still there in the morning.

nice timing too!

"Know what I pray for? The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference." -Calvin

MissJamieD

polonium wrote:I think we'd be playing ping pong then.

Did Forrest get training as an astronaut?

He DID! Holy cow, I forgot that (though, it is much more clear in the book versus the movie).

Maybe, that's Forrest in the space suit.. take that leg braces!

JesseBYAH

quality posts: 5 Private Messages JesseBYAH

Cross-stitch > dotted halftones. Way to take it up a notch, DeadFrog =)

Gratz!

snowman325i

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snowman325i

If this one doesn't go in, then Houston we truly have a problem!

raebee

quality posts: 21 Private Messages raebee

One small step for man kind, one giant leap for intergalactic sports!

Damn now I have that beastie boys song in my head.

Where do you find a Roomba? At the Innba!

compassstl

quality posts: 30 Private Messages compassstl

Nothing against the artist, but the left arm looks a little.... disconnected/disjointed. I don't think that much of the shoulder patch would be visible without some severe contortions... Were the patch moved, I think it'd be fine.

Kudos on the helmet reflections, though.

TrainerBlue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TrainerBlue
polonium wrote:Did Forrest get training as an astronaut?

Yes, he went on the Apollo 13 mission.

dpbowl842

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dpbowl842

I'm in love with this shirt and I'm happy it won. Suprising it only got 999 votes, seems low to me.