no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Teripie wrote:Our little dysfunctional-family/cult/rock group/coven/autonomous collective/anarcho-syndicalist commune is very quiet today. Is it a sign that the kids are growing up and heading out on their own to explore the rest of this great big Woot-World?
If it is, it makes me soooo proud!



since you guys have quieted a bit today, i feel a bit less like an intruder. is there a scorecard or something where i can figure out who's who in this dysfunctional family?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:any1 who demands to see pictures of the child of a person they've never met sounds like a sexual predator to me.



Anyone who won't provide any real information after 5 years of knowing people is weird!

Did you read wine? They had names and got together in a few months and NOBODY DIED

I have also seen pictures of at least the newborn of every wooter who had a baby while actively posting.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Anyone who won't provide any real information after 5 years of knowing people is weird!

Did you read wine? They had names and got together in a few months and NOBODY DIED

I have also seen pictures of at least the newborn of every wooter who had a baby while actively posting.



and now 90% of those posters have mysteriously stopped posting. hmm...

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:any1 who demands to see pictures of the child of a person they've never met sounds like a sexual predator to me.



ROFLMAO
Okay, D'name, next?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

mjvaughn


quality posts: 6 Private Messages mjvaughn
no1 wrote:since you guys have quieted a bit today, i feel a bit less like an intruder. is there a scorecard or something where i can figure out who's who in this dysfunctional family?



Not quiet on purpose. Keep having trouble getting pages to load up.

Ask tater how I fit in this family. He's not afraid to talk about it.

Bazinga!

crowsnest


quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
mjvaughn wrote:Not quiet on purpose. Keep having trouble getting pages to load up.

Ask tater how I fit in this family. He's not afraid to talk about it.



Yeah, What she said.....Tater is all knowing!

@crowsnest531

mjvaughn


quality posts: 6 Private Messages mjvaughn
crowsnest wrote:Yeah, What she said.....Tater is all knowing!



Or a know-it-all. Depends on how you wish to state it.

Bazinga!

crowsnest


quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
mjvaughn wrote:Or a know-it-all. Depends on how you wish to state it.



roger thats a 10-4!

@crowsnest531

taternuggets


quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets
mjvaughn wrote:Or a know-it-all. Depends on how you wish to state it.



What are you on about?

If you don't want my answers, don't ask me questions.


Nothing follows.

Jeus


quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus

woot seems to be faster now...


nvm it sucked to post.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

joe43wv


quality posts: 14 Private Messages joe43wv
Jeus wrote:woot seems to be faster now...


nvm it sucked to post.



Is there a possibility their doing server upgrades for a potential week long woot-off?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

joe43wv wrote:Is there a possibility their doing server upgrades for a potential week long woot-off?



Sure.

If that is what you want to believe.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
joe43wv wrote:Is there a possibility their doing server upgrades for a potential week long woot-off?



i think part of their mystique (and hence success) comes from "terrible server performance when it's most inconvenient" (i.e. wootoffs and bags) so be ready for server downgrades.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
NightGhost wrote:1st graders that had 10 bucks to throw away on that? Wow.

I hope you gave them their money's worth.



Must've, I still remember it!

--- am I still too weird to be part of the family?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

taternuggets


quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets
KtCallista wrote:Must've, I still remember it!

--- am I still too weird to be part of the family?



You fit right in around here.


Nothing follows.

crowsnest


quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
KtCallista wrote:Must've, I still remember it!

--- am I still too weird to be part of the family?



hell no. Grab a cold beer, kick your shoes off and stay a while!!!!

@crowsnest531

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

crowsnest wrote:hell no. Grab a cold beer, kick your shoes off and stay a while!!!!




No beer for her! She is nursing.

Give it to me.
//gulp

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Gatzby


quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
dontwantaname wrote:No beer for her! She is nursing.

Give it to me.
//gulp



Better make it a whiskey then.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:No beer for her! She is nursing.

Give it to me.
//gulp



Every waking moment it seems!

Yay I get to play. Well, play when I have at least one hand free for typing!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Gatzby wrote:Better make it a whiskey then.



man, it's been sooooo long.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
KtCallista wrote:Every waking moment it seems!

Yay I get to play. Well, play when I have at least one hand free for typing!



*cough* i think that's how most guys post on the interwebs.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
no1 wrote:*cough* i think that's how most guys post on the interwebs.



I bet I can out-type them, then again I have better blood flow to my fingers.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

taternuggets


quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets
KtCallista wrote:Every waking moment it seems!

Yay I get to play. Well, play when I have at least one hand free for typing!



That's so hot.


Nothing follows.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
taternuggets wrote:That's so hot.



Ain't it though!

and that's just the beginning of my talents.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

maggie3052


quality posts: 3 Private Messages maggie3052

Happy Friday everyone.

I wish Woot would put a "out of order" or "Liquor License Revoked" sign on Happy Hour. That head is really starting to get spooky.

Big weekend plans? I get to drive my son back to school next week so the going through all the crap he brought home with him in May is on the plate before we start packing the car.

Tonight, drinking and starting the lists....

kayboss


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kayboss
maggie3052 wrote:Happy Friday everyone.

I wish Woot would put a "out of order" or "Liquor License Revoked" sign on Happy Hour. That head is really starting to get spooky.

Big weekend plans? I get to drive my son back to school next week so the going through all the crap he brought home with him in May is on the plate before we start packing the car.

Tonight, drinking and starting the lists....



Sounds like LOADS of fun Maggie!!! lol

My weekend plans consist of heading back out the consignment sale tomorrow....50% off day + TAX FREE!! Heck ya!! Then I get to work a register from like 4 till whenever!

And then Sunday I think...we are going out the NC Zoo in Asheboro!!! They are having Zoo Cool this weekend, where they are bringing in snow machines and doing feeding with the animals of ice treats, so I am thinking it would be fun to go to!

That is my weekend in a nut shell! I will try to get some sleep & rest in there somewhere! lol

Have a great weekend ya'll!!!!!

@CrystalFeathers

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:No beer for her! She is nursing.

Give it to me.
//gulp

Beer increases output.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

taternuggets


quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets
ThunderThighs wrote:Beer increases output.



In almost every way.


Nothing follows.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

taternuggets wrote:In almost every way.

True dat.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

maggie3052


quality posts: 3 Private Messages maggie3052
kayboss wrote:Sounds like LOADS of fun Maggie!!! lol

My weekend plans consist of heading back out the consignment sale tomorrow....50% off day + TAX FREE!! Heck ya!! Then I get to work a register from like 4 till whenever!

And then Sunday I think...we are going out the NC Zoo in Asheboro!!! They are having Zoo Cool this weekend, where they are bringing in snow machines and doing feeding with the animals of ice treats, so I am thinking it would be fun to go to!

That is my weekend in a nut shell! I will try to get some sleep & rest in there somewhere! lol

Have a great weekend ya'll!!!!!


The thought of shopping this weekend makes my teeth hurt. Good luck, those women can be nasty.

Haven't been to Asheboro in years. I've heard they've really expanded it. That will be fun. (If you survive today)

taternuggets


quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets

Got myself probation last night because that's how I roll.


Nothing follows.

kayboss


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kayboss
taternuggets wrote:Got myself probation last night because that's how I roll.



LMAO....and here you were on such a streak of non-probations!!! What happened that mad you fall off the wagon Tater?? lol

@CrystalFeathers

kayboss


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kayboss
maggie3052 wrote:The thought of shopping this weekend makes my teeth hurt. Good luck, those women can be nasty.

Haven't been to Asheboro in years. I've heard they've really expanded it. That will be fun. (If you survive today)



oh I know those women can get MEAN!! I work the sale twice a year every year, for the past 2 1/2 years...one upside is being staff I shop before everyone else....and then when I am on the registers it is so busy it'll make the time go by faster....the best is when you are done taking all th tags off their stuff and you ring it up and the total comes up to evidentially WAY more than they expected and they just walk off!!! LMAO Then a poor volunteer has to sit there and put all those tags back on those items!

We have been down to the Riverbanks zoo, and it was very nice, but I heard Asheboro is HUGE and has way more animals and things to see! So I am keeping my fingers crossed I can make it easily through tonight and the weather is good tomorrow and we go out there...I love zoos and aquariums, and Kali really loved the Ripleys Aquarium over in Myrtle Beach...so I am sure she will like the zoo too!!

@CrystalFeathers

maggie3052


quality posts: 3 Private Messages maggie3052
kayboss wrote:oh I know those women can get MEAN!! I work the sale twice a year every year, for the past 2 1/2 years...one upside is being staff I shop before everyone else....and then when I am on the registers it is so busy it'll make the time go by faster....the best is when you are done taking all th tags off their stuff and you ring it up and the total comes up to evidentially WAY more than they expected and they just walk off!!! LMAO Then a poor volunteer has to sit there and put all those tags back on those items!

We have been down to the Riverbanks zoo, and it was very nice, but I heard Asheboro is HUGE and has way more animals and things to see! So I am keeping my fingers crossed I can make it easily through tonight and the weather is good tomorrow and we go out there...I love zoos and aquariums, and Kali really loved the Ripleys Aquarium over in Myrtle Beach...so I am sure she will like the zoo too!!


I think they have a Polar bear exhibit now and a new gorilla.

Hope you took your pepper spray to work with ya....

taternuggets


quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets
kayboss wrote:LMAO....and here you were on such a streak of non-probations!!! What happened that mad you fall off the wagon Tater?? lol



I poked the bear in the product thread.

She went easy on me.


Nothing follows.

kayboss


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kayboss
taternuggets wrote:I poked the bear in the product thread.

She went easy on me.



Well that is good....not another 96er! lol

@CrystalFeathers

travisk02


quality posts: 4 Private Messages travisk02

Aannnddd.... I'm back. I see I haven't missed much.


"Expect to get shot down often and hard." -- teh Great TT

Teripie


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Teripie
travisk02 wrote:Aannnddd.... I'm back. I see I haven't missed much.



Welcome home. Now, are you gonna bore us with a zillion pictures, or make us envious with descriptions of the fabulous places you went?

“Anything is a great deal at some price,” Some Rutledge Guy.

Woody1150


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150
Teripie wrote:Welcome home. Now, are you gonna bore us with a zillion pictures, or make us envious with descriptions of the fabulous places you went?



I hope there are pictures of hot women.

travisk02


quality posts: 4 Private Messages travisk02
Teripie wrote:Welcome home. Now, are you gonna bore us with a zillion pictures, or make us envious with descriptions of the fabulous places you went?



lol... I did take a crap ton of pictures. We saw "a little bit of a lot" as I like to say. Beautiful locations/buildings/fountains/scenery/etc etc... but it all just leaves you wanting more because there is no way you could see everything in just a day at each place.

Barcelona was a hectic and beautiful stuper (we had just traveled for 20 hours and couldn't get on the boat for another 6 hours). Monaco/Monte Carlo had some sweet cars and places. Florence and Rome had amazing architectural buildings and fountains around every corner. Pisa had the leaning tower and thats pretty much it. Naples was kind of disappointing, it was not a clean and beautiful city and you were worried about shady mob/thug characters. Pompeii was way more immense than I thought it would be but was well worth seeing. Mallorca (island by Spain) was a beautiful mountain area falling right into the sea with old villages and vineyards.

Definitely an amazing trip tho... just wish I could take a relaxing vacation from my vacation.

PS- Yes Woody... there were a plethora of beautiful women everywhere, but can't say I took any pics. Sorry...


"Expect to get shot down often and hard." -- teh Great TT