Spiritgreen

quality posts: 223 Private Messages Spiritgreen

He should really get a chair with better lumbear support.

:D

::rimshot::

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

I'm sure it's not going to take much to see a KEYBOARD SMASH!!!! outta this guy.

Quasiskunk

quality posts: 37 Private Messages Quasiskunk

At least he's not playing Warcraft.

ashram101

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ashram101

especially good write-up for this one

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid

lol why would anyone buy this? You won't even be able to read the text on the computer screen when it's on a shirt print, especially from a distance... All you'll see is: Sad bear + computer = "e-maul"?
Not very funny...

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

amykessarileyjack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amykessarileyjack
jodiekodie wrote:The shirt I bought over 2 weeks ago hasn't even shipped yet. Is that normal? (Banana Banana Orange)

Anyone get their mystery shirts yet?

I haven't gone mine either.

bfr004

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bfr004

Huh. I always thought an e-maul was what you used to kill internet trolls. Bears prove me wrong AGAIN.

bsmith1

quality posts: 107 Private Messages bsmith1

I didn't understand this shirt, so I searched for "bears online"... Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and turn the SafeSearch feature back on now...

krouth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krouth

I was in a particularly bad mood this morning (I was a grouchy bear), but after reading all the comments for this shirt - you guys actually made me laugh... Thanks for cheering me up!
I guess the only thing left to do now, is to buy this shirt.

juzijuzi

quality posts: 9 Private Messages juzijuzi

That bear is so waaaayyyyy behind the times! He'll need to get an aol account if he expects to be taken seriously.

RandomLynx

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx

I would have gotten this shirt if it was a nicer color than this ugly green.

mooglechocobo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mooglechocobo

Wear this shirt: While pounding out your latest manifesto against us in the forums.

Is this a reference to the UniBooBoo?

ThumpersGirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ThumpersGirl

i'm not able to click on the "i want one" button. Anyone else have that problem?

annabo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annabo

Stephen Colbert so needs this shirt. He's a big bear fan!

mooglechocobo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mooglechocobo
jel2301 wrote:It's a ruse so they appear less technologically advanced than they really are.

I still use MS-DOS at work, so the bears are in good company. Well, I use command prompt, but essentially the same thing.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary
ThumpersGirl wrote:i'm not able to click on the "i want one" button. Anyone else have that problem?

I sometimes have the same problem, but if I click the refresh button and then click on the "I want one" button BEFORE it's done reloading, that seems to work. Why, I have no clue - but work it does.

mattlscc

quality posts: 34 Private Messages mattlscc

Also works as a St. Patrick's day shirt to wear your green... all around good buy.

Thanks!

gyro8891

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gyro8891

That's quite a sturdy chair.

Laureenmt

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Laureenmt

OK, not a comment on THIS shirt, but looking at the long list of shirts my daughter has bought, I hope WOOT! will consider branching out to long sleeves sometime!

monniewolf

quality posts: 3 Private Messages monniewolf
jodiekodie wrote:The shirt I bought over 2 weeks ago hasn't even shipped yet. Is that normal? (Banana Banana Orange)

Anyone get their mystery shirts yet?

Totally normal in my experience. I have bough 3 woot shirts and if you use the free shipping, they seem to take about 2 - 2 1/2 weeks to arrive. I order Hobby Horse on 6/29 and it arrived on Monday.

Of course, if yours hasn't even shipped yet, you might want to contact woot directly.

miren78

quality posts: 1 Private Messages miren78
ramaham wrote:Primitive creature or not, he needs to ditch the crt monitor.

Poor thing has to make do with the stuff people dump in the woods. Stores tend to discriminate against bears, and "cave surrounded by trees" is not an applicable shipping address.

IrishLass622

quality posts: 5 Private Messages IrishLass622
ThumpersGirl wrote:i'm not able to click on the "i want one" button. Anyone else have that problem?

You have to be smarter than the average bear!

Radien

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Radien

Wow. This thread of responses certainly highlights why this site so frequently earns the name "pun.woot.com." I definitely enjoyed the pun comments more than the shirt, though.

I checked the bear's cave, but all that was there was a human skeleton. However, I found this humerus........

fredges

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fredges

I'd like it a little more if the screen read ##////##//"

BlackbeardBen

quality posts: 19 Private Messages BlackbeardBen
ramaham wrote:Primitive creature or not, he needs to ditch the crt monitor.

And tell me, what is wrong with crt monitors? Is it the superior frame rate compared to LCDs, or the superbly accurate color? Maybe it's the blacks that are darker than an LCD is capable of producing, the lack of input lag, or the near-instantaneous refresh rate. Or perhaps, it's the ability to scale to any resolution without artifacts...

Cathode ray tubes are old tech, but they're robust and high performance. You can pry my 96lb Sony GDM-FW900 from my cold, dead hands.

bgano

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bgano

looks like a wookie.

bmanzullo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmanzullo

It's Doogie Maulser.

owenregularguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages owenregularguy

I emailed this to my friend and at the bottom said RAWR! SLASH! then realized how confusing it was.