Mommyoftwo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Mommyoftwo

The green kills it

Tygress

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Tygress

Congrats again - this is an amazing shirt. In for 1. :-)

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

Congrats on the print, walmazan! I still like your sheep and ox drawing better, but hey! This is quite adorable.

Enjoy the fame and glory - you deserve it!

BlackbeardBen

quality posts: 19 Private Messages BlackbeardBen

BlackbeardBen

quality posts: 19 Private Messages BlackbeardBen
powerfulpup wrote:Does the nude part and baking part happen at the same time? I just foresee painful burns in painful places.

Wait, those aren't sprinkles on my cupcake!

cabinboy100

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cabinboy100

*gasp!* That cupcake told me she was CHOCOLATE!

Papaya79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Papaya79

Congratulations! Great design and fun concept.

phrozt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages phrozt

I gotta say... the flavor text for today's shirt is probably the funniest I've ever read.

And creepily, the most accurate... :|

aperfecttool72

quality posts: 7 Private Messages aperfecttool72

It's like Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes... only less killer, more nude, and fruitless.

Also, in for one because my girl squeeeeeeed! when she laid her eyes upon it.

bonsaihalcyon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bonsaihalcyon
Aliuquet wrote:This is disappointing. The text is the ONLY reason I'm not buying this shirt.

Graphic is AWESOME! But I don't need words to explain to me the joy of the muffin & what's going on. Besides if you were a nude muffin, would you proclaim "Nuuude" or maybe something more fitting like freee, horaaay, or wahooo... or perhaps nothing at all?

As humans, text is the first thing we divert our attention to in art. Images are secondary. Stop giving away the punch line before I get to the joke.

I'm tired of all these shirts with text that spell the funny out for us - to the designer: give yourself some credit, you didn't need the text

I'm right there with you on this one. I think the image is a pretty good one, but I definitely don't need the text on a shirt like this.

just toss it in the back with the others

misrymonky

quality posts: 2 Private Messages misrymonky
walmazan wrote:Hahahaha!

Thanks so much paigeg! You always are so nice!

SO cute! Great job and congrats walmazan! I am crossing my fingers for the skyline to print as well!

zzshempzz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zzshempzz

got one. just couldn't help myself. wish i got the other one the other day. don't want to spend extra 5 on it.

rlaskew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rlaskew
deadlyblonde wrote:As a nudist AND a baker, I shall wear this proudly.

Being a nudist baker sounds a little risky!

zombiekim

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zombiekim

Bought one for my baker friend--she's going to love it.
And I think the text works with this tee. It isn't a big block of text; it's an image making a cute sing-song-y exclamation. I don't know, it just seems kind of mean to lecture (or snark at) a designer on how they should have done their work. I think it's perfectly adorable.

misrymonky

quality posts: 2 Private Messages misrymonky

about to sell out!

leelaaa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leelaaa

congrats little cupcake
so glad that ramy and/or seki didn't take 1st....now if only cute things that aren't crap could continue for 2nd and 3rd

annicus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages annicus

fine woot, you win.
in for one.

not a huge fan of the pink + olive combo, but i don't have any olive woot shirts yet so i may as well add this to my collection.

sacrerouge

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sacrerouge

Wooo hoo! Now I own my first olive shirt

slyphox

quality posts: 6 Private Messages slyphox

its going to feel akward every time i eat a muffin because now not only am i seducing it by getting it naked, im then eating it.

thanks woot, thanks.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
— Jeremy Clarkson

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost

Congrats on the upcoming sellout, I see the little order button bouncing. Is this your first 1st place. Anyways you deserve it keep it up man always look forward to your stuff

deadlyblonde

quality posts: 6 Private Messages deadlyblonde
chefbooyadee wrote:Then that would make you a hypocrite baker.

Well, nude when I bake. Work makes me put clothes on =)

dr_beaker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dr_beaker

I have the Walzmann appetizer shirt (Guacamole) and now dessert!

It's only a matter of time before I have the food T-shirt trifecta, bring on the entrees!

ausfest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ausfest
bonsaihalcyon wrote:I'm right there with you on this one. I think the image is a pretty good one, but I definitely don't need the text on a shirt like this.

Disagree. The exclamation is what sells me. As if an anthropomorphic cupcake undressing isn't enough, it actually proclaims its nudity with unabashed glee. Makes me ponder the context of said cupcake's actions.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

YAY sold out!

Apparently I'm not the only nekkid time fan on Woot. ^_~ Welcome, my nekkid brethren, let us dance like nekkid children of the night!

arcade-art

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arcade-art

WOW!!! well done on the supa fast sell out
Wicked!!! ^_^

............ Video Game Art and Custom Sprites ............

elviswind

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elviswind

In the buff, bein' rude
Doin' stuff with the food
Gettin' nude with his food
We heard that's what you are into

profbrendan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages profbrendan
elviswind wrote:In the buff, bein' rude

Being lude with two dudes with food
Well, that’s if Stu's into it, too

JesseBYAH

quality posts: 5 Private Messages JesseBYAH

YAY SELLOUT! Got one while it was bouncing! YAY WALZ YOU'RE SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/fangirl

trixiefirecory

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trixiefirecory

It sold out before I could buy one and that makes me very very very very VERY sad.

briannae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages briannae

haha..classic Flight of the Conchords.

FamousLastX

quality posts: 1 Private Messages FamousLastX

I knew I should have picked it up earlier Sold out! Danggg it.

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
ausfest wrote:Disagree. The exclamation is what sells me. As if an anthropomorphic cupcake undressing isn't enough, it actually proclaims its nudity with unabashed glee.

Well said. The art itself is great, but honestly I wouldn't have bought one if it wasn't for the text. It adds a lot more personality to an otherwise generically-adorable illo that I probably would not have spent my money on.

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
FamousLastX wrote:I knew I should have picked it up earlier Sold out! Danggg it.

Where's goldenthorn...
lol

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

JesseBYAH

Hahahahahaha awesome.
Now I have that stuck in my head, lol

skenneldogs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skenneldogs

I just have to be the first to say:
"WHAT it's sold out!11!!!!! Walmazan will you sell me one?!??!! HOW CAN I GET ONE MY LIFE IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Back to reality ... bought mine this morning. I love the text, since it's part of the image. If it said something like "Nude Cupcake" under the image or anything it wouldn't have the same effect. Also, I love this color combo! The olive keeps it from being too girly or cutesy, and I like it with the pink. There's enough cute in the cupcake, I don't need a girly shirt color too.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

FamousLastX wrote:I knew I should have picked it up earlier Sold out! Danggg it.

trixiefirecory wrote:It sold out before I could buy one and that makes me very very very very VERY sad.

RaveDroid wrote:Where's goldenthorn...
lol

THIS SHIRT WILL BE FOR SALE AGAIN--HERE, AT $15--STARTING JULY 17 AT 12.01am.

EVERY SHIRT CONTINUES TO BE SOLD AFTER ITS FIRST DAY, UNTIL ITS RECKONING. SELLOUT OR NOT, YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY A SHIRT THE DAY AFTER ITS INITIAL SALE, THROUGH AT LEAST A WEEK.

JesseBYAH

goldenthorn wrote:

THIS SHIRT WILL BE FOR SALE AGAIN--HERE, AT $15--STARTING JULY 17 AT 12.01am.

EVERY SHIRT CONTINUES TO BE SOLD AFTER ITS FIRST DAY, UNTIL ITS RECKONING. SELLOUT OR NOT, YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY A SHIRT THE DAY AFTER ITS INITIAL SALE, THROUGH AT LEAST A WEEK.

LOL there he is! THANKS GT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good thing I already bought one. I don't know if I could follow these impossible directions...

{{GT mod note: SHE!}}

girlperrin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages girlperrin

Grumpy...i didn't get a cupcake shirt for my daughter cause my stupid internet was too sloow,. I Hate Computers; but i love cupcakes

girlperrin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages girlperrin

you are my HERO....my daughter will be so happy....as long as i get one....

PinkCupcake22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PinkCupcake22

I totally heart this shirt... so glad I got mine early this morning! I love cupcakes (um, duh right?) and this is one of the cutest and funniest cupcake shirts I've seen (or foodie shirts in general). Great work!