Jigendaisuki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jigendaisuki
hmerwin wrote:I have just sent you a private message with your FedEx Tracking number.

Thanks for the quick reply in getting the tracking number to me.
I wonder, is it a problem on woot's end, or fed-ex's end.

kpk14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kpk14

interminable shipping delays! How long does this take haha !!

runwilder

quality posts: 1 Private Messages runwilder
hmerwin wrote:I have sent you a private message with your tracking number for your shirt.

ahhh, much appreciated

badcatstl

quality posts: 6 Private Messages badcatstl

Mine just showed up today, an the tracking never worked, so do not despair!

samiharris

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samiharris

How do I get the correct tracking number?

spamguy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spamguy

My shirt just showed up today as well. So even though the site isn't working, it is all gravy.

chrispgriffin

quality posts: 3 Private Messages chrispgriffin

Count me in on getting my shirt today, too. Love it!

Woot List:
2x Bowls of Cheddar
7x Woots(1x Monkey, 1x Giant Monkey 1x Wootoff Lights, 2x Police Lights)
2x Shirt.Woot
1x Wine.Woot
2x Tech.Woot
twitter.com/chrispgriffin

himurakenshin87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages himurakenshin87
goldenthorn wrote:A possible aid for people whose tracking numbers are not working: you can sometimes track your package with your order number instead, if you go here, copypasta your order number into the reference number box, and fill in destination country and destination zip code (leave the account number box empty).

Just tried that. Still says "Shipment information sent to FedEx... Please check back later for shipment status or subscribe for e-mail notifications...Anticipated ship date: Jul 21, 2010" for me. It's been that way forever.

Some help please? Thank you woot!

jackmando7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackmando7
himurakenshin87 wrote:Just tried that. Still says "Shipment information sent to FedEx... Please check back later for shipment status or subscribe for e-mail notifications...Anticipated ship date: Jul 21, 2010" for me. It's been that way forever.

I got my shirt yesterday, but when I check fed-ex it still says it hasn't shipped. LOL1

hmerwin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmerwin
samiharris wrote:How do I get the correct tracking number?

I have sent you a private message with your FedEX tracking number.

hmerwin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmerwin
himurakenshin87 wrote:Just tried that. Still says "Shipment information sent to FedEx... Please check back later for shipment status or subscribe for e-mail notifications...Anticipated ship date: Jul 21, 2010" for me. It's been that way forever.

I have sent you a private message containing your tracking number. I hope this helps.

sarahgreatness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarahgreatness

I bought this shirt, but haven't received it yet either. Can I have the correct tracking number?

Punkxnight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Punkxnight
hmerwin wrote:I have sent you a private message containing your tracking number. I hope this helps.

Can I get a new tracking number also? I was the first to mention this shipping issue and still have no received the shirt

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

sarahgreatness wrote:I bought this shirt, but haven't received it yet either. Can I have the correct tracking number?

Sent you a PM with the tracking, it's still in transit with FedEx. Send us an email to service@woot if you need further assistance.

DennisWKam

Staff

Punkxnight wrote:Can I get a new tracking number also? I was the first to mention this shipping issue and still have no received the shirt

Sent you a PM with the tracking too, just so you don't feel left out. Let us know if you need further assistance.

LocutusZero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LocutusZero

Could I get a tracking number as well?

goedenkathol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goedenkathol

Well, the good news is my shirt showed up today. So excited. I got it for my 2-year-old son. He LOVES the Ninja Turles. He watch TMNT at least once every day. HE'S GONNA BE SO STOKED (Even if he won't understand the shirt for several more years.) I ordered the K4. Yeah it'll be a little big but he'll grow into it...No big whoop.

Now the bad news...My shirt showed up today. I opened my bag...brimming with anticipation. Curious how well this shirt would fit my 2-year-old son...I begin to unfold. Wow, this seems large...I continue unfolding. WOW!! This thing's REALLY big. It's unfolded now and quite clear that I could fit two of myself into this shirt...The tag says 3x...Well, that's not K4 at all.

I check my receipt and, wouldn't you know it, I accidentally ordered a 3x tshirt for my 2-year-old son.

Now the question I pose after stating an unnecessarily long story...Is there any way I can exchange my 3x shirt for a K4 one?...Please?

omarpseverino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages omarpseverino

Got mine today, fedex never updated though, lol.
Love the shirt, I happen to like the color too, though I am of a more... chocolate complexion.

jastewart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jastewart

I am highly anticipating the arrival of my shirt, but I seem to have the wrong tracking number, as all my email from the Woot Tracking gallivanting alpaca says is that it's been "Initiated. Help?!

Punkxnight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Punkxnight

Got it today! Thanks!

virtualathlete

quality posts: 1 Private Messages virtualathlete
Punkxnight wrote:Got it today! Thanks!

Yeah the tracking doesn't work for me either, hopefully it comes in today. And it did, huzzah!

DennisWKam

Staff

jastewart wrote:I am highly anticipating the arrival of my shirt, but I seem to have the wrong tracking number, as all my email from the Woot Tracking gallivanting alpaca says is that it's been "Initiated. Help?!

Sent you a PM with your tracking, but it looks like you should be getting your shirt soon.

jastewart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jastewart
DennisWKam wrote:Sent you a PM with your tracking, but it looks like you should be getting your shirt soon.

Thanks! Much appreciated!

wabuaots

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wabuaots

My tracking number isn't working, I hope my shirt comes soon anyway

imprompturob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imprompturob

: /

Still not sent.
Seriously, woot - I got owned by woot! is up????
I know you guys are undergoing changes.
BUT, I got owned by woot!?

Crazy.

If I didn't love you guys.... death.

Robert S Scherzer

mauimom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mauimom

have a tracking number but it doesn't work, I was wondering when I can see my shirt.

domfots

quality posts: 0 Private Messages domfots

can i get the correct tracking number for my shirt, i still havent received it, thank you

domfots

quality posts: 0 Private Messages domfots

sweet never mind just got the shirt and im wearin it right now!

xadamx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xadamx

may i have my correct tracking number as well? it's been quite a while, now.

ristol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ristol

Having the tracking number problem as well, but glad to see that the shipments are still on their way. Great shirts are worth waiting for!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Shirt came.
Was worn.
Was highly coveted by both those who are still waiting for theirs to show up and those who don't know about shirt.woot.

Needless to say, this was from the 20 something crowd. I don't think my old lady friends would want it.

Then they looked at all the shirts and found more that were highly coveted.
Unfortunately, these guys are either musicians or about to start grad school in a few weeks. So none of them have extra money burning a hole in their pockets.

Since $10 is an affordable splurge, but $15 may not be, maybe now they will check every night!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

mauimom

My daughter got her order but I still don't have mine. I ordered mine before her. What's up with that. The tracking number still doesn't work.

DennisWKam

Staff

mauimom wrote:My daughter got her order but I still don't have mine. I ordered mine before her. What's up with that. The tracking number still doesn't work.

Sent you a PM with your tracking info. Honestly, I don't think our shirt people are playing favorites, but I'll find out if they have some personal vendetta against you.

DennisWKam

Staff

imprompturob wrote:: /

Still not sent.
Seriously, woot - I got owned by woot! is up????
I know you guys are undergoing changes.
BUT, I got owned by woot!?

Crazy.

If I didn't love you guys.... death.

You're a man of extremes aren't you? Please make sure to go easy on people who don't understand the shirt. Any who, I sent you a PM with your tracking.

DennisWKam

Staff

wabuaots wrote:My tracking number isn't working, I hope my shirt comes soon anyway

Sent you a PM with tracking too. Have fun obsessing over it for the next few days!

DennisWKam

Staff

xadamx wrote:may i have my correct tracking number as well? it's been quite a while, now.

I wouldn't leave you out of the PM party. Especially since you asked so politely.

mauimom

DennisWKam wrote:Sent you a PM with your tracking info. Honestly, I don't think our shirt people are playing favorites, but I'll find out if they have some personal vendetta against you.

Just checked email. no message yet.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

mauimom wrote:Just checked email. no message yet.

PM means "private message." At the top of the forum/thread pages, in the darker blue frame where you can find the names of the different forums, there will be a little envelope in the right corner with a number on it. If you click on that, it will take you to your private messages. The number indicates the total number of private messages you have at the moment.

TaliesinMidwest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TaliesinMidwest

So, my shirt showed up two days ago, and I couldn't help but notice that the colours are a bit pastel. Instead of the vivid orange/red/blue/purple of TMNT (or even the shirt preview) the masks on my shirt are respectively yellow, orange, cyan and lavender.

Is this the case with all the shirts or did I get a lemon? And if I did get a lemon, how can I replace it?

Thanks.

08.22.06 2x nVidia GeForce 7900GS 256MB PCI-E x16 Video Card
05.26.07 2x Ultrex Cleaver & Santoku Set
05.31.07 1x Sony NW-S706 4GB MP3 Player with Noise Cancelling Headphones
08.05.07 1x Excalibur 5 Piece Stainless Barbecue Set

DennisWKam

Staff

TaliesinMidwest wrote:So, my shirt showed up two days ago, and I couldn't help but notice that the colours are a bit pastel. Instead of the vivid orange/red/blue/purple of TMNT (or even the shirt preview) the masks on my shirt are respectively yellow, orange, cyan and lavender.

Is this the case with all the shirts or did I get a lemon? And if I did get a lemon, how can I replace it?

Thanks.

Send us an email to service@woot.com and attach a picture of the shirt just in case.