PopeJonPaul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PopeJonPaul

Still no shirt for me. Can I have a valid tracking # please?

Edit: Would you look at that, it made it to me today!

zack84a

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zack84a

I still haz no shirt.

Starting to feel ronery. Could I get a PM with tracking number as well... At first I said no... I have faith.. It will find its way on its own.

Now I am scared.. Scared it could have gotten lost, or attacked by other ninja based shirts (like today's).

If need be, I live in Bryan, TX and could drive the few hours to pick it up, to guarantee safe arrival.

hmerwin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmerwin
zack84a wrote:I still haz no shirt.

Starting to feel ronery. Could I get a PM with tracking number as well... At first I said no... I have faith.. It will find its way on its own.

Now I am scared.. Scared it could have gotten lost, or attacked by other ninja based shirts (like today's).

If need be, I live in Bryan, TX and could drive the few hours to pick it up, to guarantee safe arrival.

I just checked the status of your delivery. Your shirt should be arriving sometime today.

seandick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seandick

I'm a little sad I haven't seen an update on my delivery since I made the order. Any news?

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 126 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

seandick wrote:I'm a little sad I haven't seen an update on my delivery since I made the order. Any news?

It looks like you got the wrong tracking number, I'll PM you the correct one. It looks like it should have delivered on the second- if you haven't gotten it, check with the post office and neighbors to see if some one is holding it or got it by mistake. Email us if you continue to have issues finding your shirt.

robohighlndr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robohighlndr

I haven't received my shirt either and the tracking number hasn't changed since the 21st. Was my shirt supposed to have been delivered already also?

I'm wondering if the mailman hid the package really well or someone stole it.

JoosyFruit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JoosyFruit

My shirt just arrived in the mail. I think the print turned out great on the actual shirt, but i am not impressed with the color of Raphael's bandanna. It is a pure orange color rather then red. Michelangelo's bandanna is a pale faint orange. I still love the shirt regardless of this small annoyance.

bongosolo

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bongosolo

I just got this shirt. I. Just. Got. It. Funny I guess.

danchay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danchay

Guys my tracking number still doesn't work (the one sent on the 28th). Please tell me this isn't a repeat of the Krampus shirt I ordered.

zach0731

quality posts: 81 Private Messages zach0731

Staff

danchay wrote:Guys my tracking number still doesn't work (the one sent on the 28th). Please tell me this isn't a repeat of the Krampus shirt I ordered.

It looks like your shirt shipped out yesterday and will delivered on the 8th. Your tracking number should work now. If you have any problems just email in service@woot.com

hmerwin

danchay wrote:Guys my tracking number still doesn't work (the one sent on the 28th). Please tell me this isn't a repeat of the Krampus shirt I ordered.

I have sent you a private message regarding your order.

danchay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danchay
zach0731 wrote:It looks like your shirt shipped out yesterday and will delivered on the 8th. Your tracking number should work now. If you have any problems just email in service@woot.com

Thanks guys it works now guess it just took Fedex longer than expected.

joneboyniu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joneboyniu

no shirt. No further action by fedex since 7/21/2010 when the shipment info had been sent to fedex.

not happy.

joneboyniu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joneboyniu

no shirt. No further action by fedex since 7/21/2010 when the shipment info had been sent to fedex.

not happy.

hmerwin

joneboyniu wrote:no shirt. No further action by fedex since 7/21/2010 when the shipment info had been sent to fedex.

not happy.

I have sent your tracking number to you via private message.

nemesis302

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nemesis302

Got mine in today. Ordered it last Wednesday.

Barc7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Barc7

"Worst Seller this Week"

Duh!

rawoter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rawoter

Love the shirt!

I showed this shirt to my mom, but she freaked out thinking that Donatello was Bin Laden! Of course, once I explained that it was really the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, she calmed down. Great. One relative down, more relatives to go.

profclayton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages profclayton

Ordered it on 9/3 along with another shirt (Binge). I received tracking numbers for both on 9/4. Both showed up as "Initiated" on 9/13. Binge got here a few days later (9/15), this one is still showing up as "Initiated" on the FedEx page.

Any ideas? Did it fall off a truck?

rjgwaytobe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rjgwaytobe

So is there any chance this shirt is going to be available to purchase again? I'm new to this site and don't know if they repeat sales on past shirts. If not, is there any possible way to purchase one?

tman2088

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tman2088
rjgwaytobe wrote:So is there any chance this shirt is going to be available to purchase again? I'm new to this site and don't know if they repeat sales on past shirts. If not, is there any possible way to purchase one?

Sorry, but that shirt has been reckoned and we no longer have any more in stock. Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum.

graywh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages graywh

It lives again!

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4904223

jeremytheindian

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jeremytheindian
graywh wrote:It lives again!

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4904223

Yipee! Used my Jumbo Woot codes to bring it to $10... This is awesome!

Wootx16-Winex1-Kidsx13-Shirtx20-Selloutx8-Homex1-BOCx2

shopraymond

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shopraymond

The power of reddit!

It shows that a good design is timeless.

cwarfield82

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cwarfield82

Too bad it's on cream, would buy otherwise. Very clever!

ieatpoptarts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ieatpoptarts

This is going to be my only printed tee. Finally, I'll be styin'

quality posts: 9 Private Messages 00000100

Will this be re-reckoned?

hiimian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hiimian

Hey there, ordered on Tuesday at night. Paid for overnight. I was told it would arrive Thursday/Today. Still no sign. I was just wondering if I could have tracking number so I know when to be home. I live in an apartment and our mailboxes aren't large enough to fit a package. Our Fedex and UPS guys are generally lazy and leave packages at the top of the stairs.

Not complaining about Woot, I just don't trust my neighbors enough.

jcflman

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jcflman
hiimian wrote:Hey there, ordered on Tuesday at night. Paid for overnight. I was told it would arrive Thursday/Today. Still no sign. I was just wondering if I could have tracking number so I know when to be home. I live in an apartment and our mailboxes aren't large enough to fit a package. Our Fedex and UPS guys are generally lazy and leave packages at the top of the stairs.

Not complaining about Woot, I just don't trust my neighbors enough.

It's not supposed to ship until March 21st. At least that's what is says underneath the picture.

chrismemering

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrismemering
jcflman wrote:It's not supposed to ship until March 21st. At least that's what is says underneath the picture.

Hope you're right. Im in the same boat as the other guy...

raffivm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raffivm

Damn it I missed this shirt by 5 days! 5! Is there any way I can get it? I've been looking for this shirt FOREVER.

romerome22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages romerome22

I WANT this shirt!!!! Is there any chance of a few more being made? I just saw someone wearing it yesterday and this is apparently the only place to get one...

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
romerome22 wrote:I WANT this shirt!!!! Is there any chance of a few more being made? I just saw someone wearing it yesterday and this is apparently the only place to get one...

Here's one on eBay; 6+ hours left and it's currently at $31 + shipping.

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

romerome22 wrote:I WANT this shirt!!!! Is there any chance of a few more being made? I just saw someone wearing it yesterday and this is apparently the only place to get one...

You might have better luck at WootSwap, TeeTrade, or The Random Shirt Trade Center. Happy hunting!