jtbradford

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jtbradford

No shark in a tank?? I thought for sure it would place... blargh!

This is pretty I suppose, but not something I would wear. Oh well.

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega
smirksy wrote:I am going to look freakin' fabulous in this. I mean, that's what it comes down to, doesn't it? Sure, you can have all of the geeky hipster cred in the world, but what good is it, if you can't say, "my t-shirt is on fire with paint splatters." WHAT GOOD, I ask?

Meh, I already can: http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=3743

I like to think that the first fire-swallow sits on my shoulder, kind of like a conscience, except instead of telling me right from wrong, he just incessantly screeches at me to go grab my Zippo and torch the hell out of something.

This one's not close enough to my ear for me to hear him commanding me to do his pyromaniacal bidding, so he's pretty useless to me as a scapegoat next time I get put on trial for arson.

colerick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages colerick

This shirt would be cool if the phoenix image was on the back and a smaller image was on the left chest. I'd buy that. Come'on woot... Let's see it!

solidstiles

quality posts: 3 Private Messages solidstiles
AlienZulu wrote:this is a great shirt
finally broke my 8 month slump of not seeing anything i felt was worth purchasing

I feel exactly the same way - I have not been enticed by any Woot shirts since Feb 2009. I didn't realize it had been that long. I saw this one in the derby and was REALLY hoping it made its way to the top so that I could end my hiatus. In for one!!

hitch42hiker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hitch42hiker
fotohippi wrote:This is a beautiful design, but the colors are so wrong. I'm gonna have to pass...

I agree. This looks more like a mustard and mayo accident than "fire".

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
llandar wrote:You've been here since January, so I don't really get your claim of some sort of O.G. cred.

Some shirts you'll like, some shirts you won't. That's how it goes for everybody; I promise. Check back tomorrow and maybe it'll be something more your style.

you should change your "maybe" to next week or a couple weeks,I'd go for that.cause it's doubtful about tomorrow. do you have some info you'd like to share about tomorrows pick?

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 218 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Congrats to radiomode and his inspired styling.

(Thanks to all of the Shark Tank fans out there. ^_^)

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

You don't see a lot of 3-color shirts this intricate. Nice job, Radiomode.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

As far as I can tell, the woot rule about not allowing designs that are similar to previously printed shirts by woot is GONE. It's not in the FAQ, it is nowhere!

mjaleo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjaleo

Holy spaghetti and meatballs, there's a lot of whining round these parts lately. I think we still get a nice amount of quality shirts.

Bought the umbrella shirt on Friday for instance.

EE

quality posts: 1 Private Messages EE

Woot. Please start offering a V-neck for the wifey !!!!!

Deaders

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Deaders

Nice to see a shirt with such a large design. The graphics usually seem isolated to the upper chest. Could just be a result of being a very fat man and needing big shirts though.

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats radiomode! Love it!

valianteffort

quality posts: 29 Private Messages valianteffort
finally broke my 8 month slump of not seeing anything i felt was worth purchasing

So like a phoenix, your woot shirt purchasing has risen from the ashes?

I'm kind of digging this shirt myself. Congrats to the artist!

camoor

quality posts: 1 Private Messages camoor

Agreed. Most of the kawaii stuff printed by shirt.woot is simply unwearable.

This design is very wearable and looks awesome to boot. In for 1.

smirksy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smirksy
endangeredomega wrote:Meh, I already can: http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=3743

I like to think that the first fire-swallow sits on my shoulder, kind of like a conscience, except instead of telling me right from wrong, he just incessantly screeches at me to go grab my Zippo and torch the hell out of something.

This one's not close enough to my ear for me to hear him commanding me to do his pyromaniacal bidding, so he's pretty useless to me as a scapegoat next time I get put on trial for arson.

That one just kind of smolders. But yes, I can see how you might be disappoint if you base your t-shirt purchases around your insanity defenses for arson. It would be perfect to go around using the phrase "I've got a fire in my belly"...

crweaks23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crweaks23

[quote postid="4064283" user="jahranimo"]Man if the shirt wasn't this red then I'd get it.

I completely agree... shirt's cool but that red is a little bright..

studio1172

quality posts: 0 Private Messages studio1172

Well I am disappointed in the whole derby. I was really putting my money on : Shark Tank, Burning Giraffe, and Great Wave. In that order would have been great.

Congratulations to Radiomode, CMDixon, and Patrickspens. They did great work and ran a good race. But their designs (for this derby) are not my cup of tea.

knickers22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages knickers22
skatimmy737 wrote:NO ONE is allowed to make any Harry Potter references! I challenge you ALL!

I love Fawkes! That's a huge part of why I voted for this shirt! ;)

RegAnn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages RegAnn

Whew! For just an instant, I thought someone had kidnapped the bird that hovers over my island in Treasure Isle (game).

lorracs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lorracs
EE wrote:Woot. Please start offering a V-neck for the wifey !!!!!

I concur! More v-necks for those of use who like to show off a little decolletage.

lorracs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lorracs

Ummm, Woot crew? Fauna do not give off oxygen, I believe you meant Flora. Fauna give off nothing but CO2 and methane!

koryisbetterthanu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages koryisbetterthanu

What bothers me is the number of negative comments that seem to be running rampant through the forums about the "quality" of the shirts offered as of late.
I understand that a forum should be a place where opinions can be expressed, but obviously this shirt garnered a third place vote for a reason, and that is because people liked the shirt.
So, while some people may moan about the "quality" of the shirts, maybe those same people should realize that other people may like the shirts offered and that it really is just a matter of negative opinion, and a hurtful one to the makers of all previous "non-quality" shirts.
I also fail to see the point in expressing that you haven't bought a shirt in X days because all of them have been garbage. Stating this does nothing to further conversation, and only succeeds in complaining. If you don't like the shirt, don't buy it, and let your wallet do the talking.
/rant.

While this shirt is not one that I particularly would wear, I still like the quality of the print and the complexity of the shirt even though it only has 3 colors! Very nice job :D

joe43wv

quality posts: 14 Private Messages joe43wv

What gets me is the people who complain about the shirt designs but fail to vote for a shirt.

mulried

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mulried
CaptainWes wrote:For some reason, all I can think about is the USSR when I see this shirt. Das Vidanya, woot. Would go nice with that Tetris Propaganda shirt.

In Soviet Russia, ashes rise from you!

JohnQ118

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JohnQ118

Very nice Shirt design.
Buy this one, Y'all.

wOOt! 1st woot:20-AUG’05|43-w00ts|41-shirts|3-wine.w00t!Cheeses|11-Sellouts|2-Kids.w00t

SupraWes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SupraWes

Damn wish I hadn't missed this shirt. I have a closet full of black and grey woot shirts, I am getting bored of no color. This was a nice colorful one, it doesn't seem popular enough to make second chance, so sad :-(

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

SupraWes wrote:Damn wish I hadn't missed this shirt. I have a closet full of black and grey woot shirts, I am getting bored of no color. This was a nice colorful one, it doesn't seem popular enough to make second chance, so sad :-(

Shirts are always sold again after the first day of sale. After the first day, shirts are $15 until their reckoning.

To find out what shirts are available for sale on any given day--other than the obvious "shirt of the day" on the front shirt.woot page--please click on the "reckoning" link found in the top right corner of any shirt.woot page. All the shirt thumbnails in the reckoning are shirts that are still for sale. Click on the thumbnail or title and you will be taken to the shirt's order page.

manwariel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manwariel

I love this shirt. Bought one. There have been a lot of neat shirts but I was happy to find this one more my style.

dirgefactory

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dirgefactory

This shirt compelled me to sign up. Great design!

smirksy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smirksy

I got my shirt on Friday, and I'm very happy with it. It looks spectacular! Thanks to Woot, and the designer for doing a great job!

Weaseal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Weaseal

Make this shirt slightly cheaper. Fifteen is five too many dollars.

gooji18x

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gooji18x

just bought this shirt today at $12 - $5 for using the coupon

$7 for this shirt is great! i love the design