lovemedusa

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lovemedusa
FAWSTAR wrote:How do you know so much about swallows?

You have to know these things when you're king.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
CapSea wrote:I suspect this will not sell as well in female sizes.

Hmmm, now that you mention it...

Though it would end the timeless battle between the left and right nipple as to which is superior.

wootchawant

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant
rocknsupergurl83 wrote:I will be proudly wearing these coconuts on my coconuts. And by coconuts, I mean melons.

yep, it's always nice to have people look at you and think, "my, she has a lovely bunch of coconuts." but then again, i am a naughty, naughty girl... >=0

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

ViperEagle

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ViperEagle

I really can't tell you how much I love this shirt.

ViperEagle

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ViperEagle

Also I don't think it needs the string. It could grip it by the husk.

CapSea

quality posts: 54 Private Messages CapSea
bassanimation wrote:Hmmm, now that you mention it...

Though it would end the timeless battle between the left and right nipple as to which is superior.

I was under the impression most women don't even like the good Monty Python sketches.

jonboykayaks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonboykayaks
venturboy wrote:One question: Are those African swallows or European swallows?

African swallows are non-migratory

ChaosDoctor07

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ChaosDoctor07
ramaham wrote:It's from that movie that people think is a lot funnier than it is. I wonder how many people are gonna say "ni".

Ni.

"Don't believe in the you who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."

zebazga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zebazga
CapSea wrote:I suspect this will not sell as well in female sizes.

Don't be foolish, we aren't talking something fakon like the three stooges. Now leave before I am forced to taunt you a second time!

sdkammer

quality posts: 30 Private Messages sdkammer
ChaosDoctor07 wrote:Ni.

Icky, Icky, Icky, Ptang, ZOOMBAH!!

DragoonXVI

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DragoonXVI

Wow, and here I was hoping for a shirt actually about physics and not another pop-culture reference.

uhiforgot

quality posts: 8 Private Messages uhiforgot

Wait a second, you're suggesting that two 5oz. birds (cumulatively 10oz.) could carry a 1lb. coconut? That's still a 5:8 bird to coconut mass ratio...

And have you ever tried to tie a string around a coconut? Not quite as difficult as a bowling ball, but still...

And what the hell is this with a 1lb. coconut? That's gotta be a tiny coconut too! Ever drop a coconut on your foot? I have. Definitely more than a pound.

And what about these birds? Why would they want to carry a coconut? Is there something that I missed when I watched Planet Earth about migratory (clearly European) swallows that use tools to carry exotic fruits to men in need of a proper horse?

IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY, I TELL YA!

themadteaparty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages themadteaparty
abramokids wrote:The only thing this shirt is missing is... A SHRUBBERY!

Ni!

spcanf

quality posts: 3 Private Messages spcanf
ViperEagle wrote:Also I don't think it needs the string. It could grip it by the husk.

It's not a question of where he grips it...

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 148 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
venturboy wrote:One question: Are those African swallows or European swallows?

Judging from the pictures on-line these are African swallows. Though they might be in disguise. I don't trust those birds.

professore

quality posts: 3 Private Messages professore
bbreon wrote:but what do w00t call this color??

Lovely Filth

*not a real professor...

ciarlar

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ciarlar

all of these comments make me glad I don't like monty python.

wootchawant

professore wrote:Lovely Filth

frighteningly, i just logged back into the forum to post this exact suggestion. eek!

i guess great minds think alike... <=D

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

professore

quality posts: 3 Private Messages professore
wootchawant wrote:i am now extremely frightened because i just logged back into the forum to post this exact suggestion. eek!

i guess great minds think alike... <=D

Hahahaha!

It was between that and "Soiled Armor".

*not a real professor...

sophiecabra

quality posts: 26 Private Messages sophiecabra

Cool shirt, but brown isn't my favorite color. My favorite color is green. No, wait. Red-- AHHHHHHH!

dethl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dethl

Answer me these questions three, ere the other side ye see.

In for 2!

wootchawant

professore wrote:Hahahaha!

It was between that and "Soiled Armor".

my alternate was just plain too long:
clearly-not-a-king brown

sogj

quality posts: 15 Private Messages sogj

FTW!

In for three! (Two sir!) Two!

I refuse to answer on the grounds that I don't know the answer.

cryptus92

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cryptus92
sophiecabra wrote:Cool shirt, but brown isn't my favorite color. My favorite color is green. No, wait. Red-- AHHHHHHH!

No! He initially said blue!

Thou shalt not misquote Monty Python.

Woot!

vladistov

quality posts: 51 Private Messages vladistov

Am I the only one who finds the choice of 'negative symbol' unusual? It's only that a check-mark is typically contrasted with an 'x' and not the slashed-circle that is reserved for encircling the object it means to prohibit. It hurts my brain . . .

brucedoesbms

quality posts: 158 Private Messages brucedoesbms

That's not a swallow -- it's an ex-parrot...

“Giving a camera to Diane Arbus is like putting a live grenade in the hands of a child.” --Norman Mailer
woot!ism of Assurance: "There is [WAS] no finer market than the one you create for something nobody wants, yet everyone buys... "

Meraji

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Meraji

The shirt's sorta funny, but I would've liked it better more dramatic than comic, with just the picture of the two swallows carrying the coconut. I can see sweeping clouds around the birds, and a lot of crosshatch shading, and not cartoony. Something that's art onto itself, with the added bonus of it also referring to an awesome movie. Ah well.

blonderepublic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blonderepublic

I'm crying inside. Happy tears. Such joy.

I bought three!

Sokudoningyou

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Sokudoningyou
ramaham wrote:It's from that movie that people think is a lot funnier than it is. I wonder how many people are gonna say "ni".

True, Life of Brian is far funnier. But Holy Grail is no slouch.

DrBaron

quality posts: 17 Private Messages DrBaron

The first thing I thought of was UPS! It feels like a fusion of those whiteboard commericials with classic crap brown color of UPS.

Sokudoningyou

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Sokudoningyou
wootchawant wrote:yep, it's always nice to have people look at you and think, "my, she has a lovely bunch of coconuts." but then again, i am a naughty, naughty girl... >=0

Isn't that by far the best reason for us to buy it?

yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva
uhiforgot wrote:Wait a second, you're suggesting that two 5oz. birds (cumulatively 10oz.) could carry a 1lb. coconut? That's still a 5:8 bird to coconut mass ratio...

And have you ever tried to tie a string around a coconut? Not quite as difficult as a bowling ball, but still...

And what the hell is this with a 1lb. coconut? That's gotta be a tiny coconut too! Ever drop a coconut on your foot? I have. Definitely more than a pound.

And what about these birds? Why would they want to carry a coconut? Is there something that I missed when I watched Planet Earth about migratory (clearly European) swallows that use tools to carry exotic fruits to men in need of a proper horse?

IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY, I TELL YA!

I concur.

NKCartmell

quality posts: 3 Private Messages NKCartmell

Sooooooo...I guess the answer is African swallows, eh?

MiniCooperMan08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MiniCooperMan08
bbreon wrote:but what do w00t call this color??

There are those who call it......brown?

jel2301

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jel2301
vladistov wrote:Am I the only one who finds the choice of 'negative symbol' unusual? It's only that a check-mark is typically contrasted with an 'x' and not the slashed-circle that is reserved for encircling the object it means to prohibit. It hurts my brain . . .

There was no text allowed in this derby. Although an X of some sort might have been a more natural choice, it would have caused the entry to be rejected. Using the "prohibited" sign was a good alternative which allowed him to get his point across yet still stay within the rules.

strawberryicee

quality posts: 12 Private Messages strawberryicee
Yell0w wrote:what is that object? reminds me of bowling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzcLQRXW6B0
credits to the artist who posted it in the derby

rickrok

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rickrok

I never expected that! in for one, sitting in my comfy chair

whetham25

quality posts: 2 Private Messages whetham25

I shall dance to the knights of the round table in this shirt... :D

No wait... bad idea.

KeyserSoze33

quality posts: 3 Private Messages KeyserSoze33

Great shirt. In for two, one's a gift!

edit: and I see a sellout prior to me waking up tomorrow morn!

lyryka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lyryka

"Is there something that I missed when I watched Planet Earth about migratory (clearly European) swallows that use tools to carry exotic fruits to men in need of a proper horse?"

Best quote ever!