Perilous

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Perilous

In for one. I can only hope that the disturbingly fecal colour of the shirt doesn't mislead anyone into believing I am not royalty.

Well done, Artulo!

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men."

krdove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krdove
CapSea wrote:I suspect that if Woot makes any changes, one of its first changes is going to be making the shirt still available for $15.00 on the first day after a sell out. Maybe immediately put it in the reckoning. That way people stop asking and more purchases are likely made.

It is available the day after it's initial debut....actually, it is available at 12:01am the day after, to be precise. The only difference is that the shirt is then $15 at that point. On the reckoning page, the "shirts too new to be reckoned" (top right) are STILL AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE...they are simply not yet in danger of being sacked, nor are they responsible for the sacking of those who have been sacked.

bookworm656

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bookworm656
studio1172 wrote:Glad to see it sell out. Also glad that I bought it early this morning. I shall wear it while I am finding a shrubbery and chopping it down with a herring.

No no no, that's the tallest tree in the forest that you're supposed to be chopping down! Don't go misusing the herring!

AdderXYU wrote:All shirts make it to THE RECKONING. Some just get reckoned the first week.

I'm going to write a song called "explore the sites you use." I hear people learn better with music.

I like this idea.

Woot: I'm in it for the monkeys.

Meredythe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Meredythe
CapSea wrote:I was under the impression most women don't even like the good Monty Python sketches.

That was a very woody thing to say...

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
Meredythe wrote:That was a very woody thing to say...

What about the larch? The laaaaaaarch?

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

ttwhite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ttwhite

This is the greatest shirt ever.

torisander

quality posts: 0 Private Messages torisander

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!

tech42er

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tech42er
gyro8891 wrote:If you look closely, both birds' tethers run behind the coconut, yet the coconut is somehow suspended to the side (in front) of the strings.

So you see, after all that trouble they went to add their respective five ounces together, they're defying physics anyway. And this was in the physics derby.

Although I suppose if they were free-falling under the weight of the coconut, then the coconut would appear to be 'floating'. But then the strings probably wouldn't be taut, and if they're falling (with style) instead of flying, that check mark has no business being there. They failed.

I believe they're flying into the plane of the shirt and the tethers each wrap around the coconut, so it shouldn't matter that they appear to be attached to the same side. The coconut is behind them, so it's closer to the viewer (since they're flying into the plane of the shirt).

darthchung02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthchung02
cryptus92 wrote:For those who don't get it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4_9kDO3q0w

Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?

Thank you so much!!!

Now I understand this shirt.

darthchung02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthchung02
cryptus92 wrote:For those who don't get it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4_9kDO3q0w

Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?

Thank you so much!!!

Now I understand this shirt.

sirgileman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirgileman

Are you suggestin coco-nuts are mygra torie?

daughterjudy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages daughterjudy
chrisprender wrote:If you don't get it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Python_and_the_Holy_Grail

Also, if you don't get it:

I pity you.

I feel so dumb. I love that movie but forgot about the swallows-carrying-coconuts discussion.

slmcowen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slmcowen
DianaSprinkle wrote:Judging from the pictures on-line these are African swallows. Though they might be in disguise. I don't trust those birds.

Looks like African swallows. They don't have the deep forked tail like European swallows. ^_^

csavage91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages csavage91
ramaham wrote:It's from that movie that people think is a lot funnier than it is. I wonder how many people are gonna say "ni".

NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI
NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI
NI NI NI NI NI NI NI *coughcough* NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI
NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI Go ahead and count me for 111 people.

csavage91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages csavage91
gyro8891 wrote:If you look closely, both birds' tethers run behind the coconut, yet the coconut is somehow suspended to the side (in front) of the strings.

So you see, after all that trouble they went to add their respective five ounces together, they're defying physics anyway. And this was in the physics derby.

Although I suppose if they were free-falling under the weight of the coconut, then the coconut would appear to be 'floating'. But then the strings probably wouldn't be taut, and if they're falling (with style) instead of flying, that check mark has no business being there. They buttafuocoed.

The two dimensional view of the swallows restricts your ability to see the coconut swinging freely by the strings attatched. Therefore, without a depth perception of the design your rebuttal is flawed, Mr. Delicious Greek Sandwich.

nashman09

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nashman09

I guess this shirt doesn't come in a configuration suited for the black knight?

krazirish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krazirish

Keep This shirt alive! bloody job

gimmethatplz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gimmethatplz

PLEASE DON'T DIE, WEIGHT RATIOS!

LarryLars

quality posts: 67 Private Messages LarryLars
joelterrific wrote:I'm working with Dev to bring it back for a 12 hour mea culpa.

***UPDATE***

Looks like we've got it figured out and Weight Ratios will be available until midnight tonight. Then it will be officially retired. My apologies to Artulo and thanks to you all for helping us understand the issues.

Get it now while you can!!!!!

!
Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

PhiTauBill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PhiTauBill
LarryLars wrote:Get it now while you can!!!!!

Any chance that Weight Ratios can come back on Classic for a day? I bought mine a few months back, and happened to be looking for it again (today of all days) to buy 2 for my friends... imagine my disappointment that I had missed my last chance by a scant 12 hours?!?!? I know I don't have a right to complain as only a semi-regular participant, but this shirt needs to be available... it's awesomeness is just to great to deny...

andrilena

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrilena

Aww man, knew I should have bought this shirt while I had the chance. I was debating on it because it was so awesome, but I really needed to save my money. But now it's gone Apparently I just missed it by a few days, too, bah.

danjohuff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danjohuff

This shirt should, nay MUST be placed on a the Classic Woot Tees Holiday Gift list. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!

fierovin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fierovin

Today's foul tempered rabbit reminded me of this shirt. They should offer them together as a combo.

izrath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages izrath

Can I still get this shirt anywhere?

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

izrath wrote:Can I still get this shirt anywhere?

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
izrath wrote:Can I still get this shirt anywhere?

You can buy it right now until 10/15 12AM! Thanks shirt.woot crew for bringing this back!

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/a-simple-question-of-weight-ratios-14

soren216

quality posts: 3 Private Messages soren216
ramaham wrote:It's from that movie that people think is a lot funnier than it is. I wonder how many people are gonna say "ni".

ni

ringwraith10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ringwraith10
alunj wrote:That's not a bleedin' swallow, although I'm mostly familiar only with the European variety.

Yep, definitely not swallows. It's pretty common knowledge that swallows have very distinct tails.