Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis

Got a little ranty, whoops.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: DoomsDay By Shark.....like wtfudge!

Haha nice one imsochady! Vivid and good-looking design... that shark has quite a mouthful!

jasneko

Re: A Planet A Day...

Very wearable and I love it on green.

dptruitt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dptruitt

Is 11:15:59 from 9?

megamanax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages megamanax
the1manofmega wrote:Hey I like this. I would buy this shirt. good job

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.

prplbeedoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages prplbeedoo
Re: Maybe We Should Split Up...

"Death... what the hell?! You just killed my horse!"
"Well, you know... it's kind of my job..."
"We're not supposed to be the Apocalypse TO EACH OTHER!!"

I swore I'd never fall in love...
but I did fall in lava!

SquatterBag

quality posts: 2 Private Messages SquatterBag
Re: Atlas Drops the Ball..

As you can see his hand was grasping the Gulf of Mexico and the Earth slipped right through his fingers.

SquatterBag

quality posts: 2 Private Messages SquatterBag
Re: Plutoid Payback

Rectum? Damn near killed 'em!

prplbeedoo

Re: Riding from the mists...

Despite the big turnout of Four Horsemen this go 'round, this has a very unique look to it. Tres cool.

but I did fall in lava!

kiasd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiasd

Clearly, since these two are mortal enemies, the artist of this shirt is implying that if these two come to love one another, surely the rest of the world has come to an end.

I got it, and I think its clever.

slade24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slade24
Re: Diabolical Sun

I want one! Any chance this will be up for sale somewhere else should it fail here?

prplbeedoo

Not to mention, the Tele-Tubbies have different things on their heads... they're not all walking dildoes... Okay, they are, BUT STILL... accuracy!

That being said, it's still an otterific concept. *lol*

loaba wrote:You bring up a fair point, but even the Bible goes into some details (albeit translated) in regards to each of the Horsemen. I would think for the joke to work, it can't be completely random (there has to be some link to an original.) Having said that, I suppose a fair number of people have no idea that Pestilence rides a white horse, or that Conquest rides a red horse and that Famine rides a black horse. I'm sure lots of people know that Death rides a pale horse...

My point here is, separate yourself from the rest, research the subject and do it up right. Teletubbies, attired as the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse, is genius.

but I did fall in lava!

prplbeedoo

Wheel of Misfortune, turn, turn, turn. Tell us the lesson that we should learn.
Wait... wrong wheel. ;p

but I did fall in lava!

prplbeedoo

Re: A Matter of Perspective

98 more to go?

but I did fall in lava!

jdalian1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdalian1
Re: Looks Like Jellyfish

so say i want this shirt how the hell do i order it lol

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: Disaster Hero

I didn't even notice this until now. otterific work Bubusam! +1

Twowoot

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Twowoot
tseiber wrote:Love the design.

The white horse has only a bow. There is no mention of arrows.

I don't have a problem with assuming the presence of arrows considering that a Horseman whacking people to death with a bow is not particularly fear-inspiring.

Unless it was a +10 Vorpal Bow of Bow-whacking. Then it'd be something indeed.

This nonsense was brought to you by the number 4, the letter H, and Vanilla Ice saying, "That's whack, Homey!"

I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more pong! (What Christopher Walken should have said in Balls of Fury.)

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: When I grow up I'll destroy the world

Cheers SnowQueenVT, I'm glad she likes it.

Twowoot

lucky1988 wrote:I didn't even notice this until now. otterific work Bubusam! +1

I don't get it.

I don't understand it.

And yet...I like looking at it.

Pretty cool, +1.

I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more pong! (What Christopher Walken should have said in Balls of Fury.)

Twowoot

fishbiscuit5 wrote:+1 for making me laugh Yes, I know, similar shirts exist and no video games, but I really needed a chuckle today and your comment did the trick.

Thanks.

factory47

quality posts: 0 Private Messages factory47
Re: Unexpected Error

I really hope this one wins!

BethC

quality posts: 2 Private Messages BethC
Re: four horsemen

DO WANT!!!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Darquis wrote:As usual, I agree with Adder - it's frustrating when really fantastic designs are kept out of the fog by "lesser" designs.

Have to agree with both of you. After weeks of flat derbies, this one really revved up the artistic level, with a flock of well-thought, well-executed designs. But A - the Fog holds only nine and B - some of those nine (currently) are not on par with others that are getting beaten out. I'm feeling the pain for Wotto, PixelPants, Chumpmagic, Specsmachine, and the SeedUvPain/Odessyroc joint. My only hope this weekend is for a Drakxxx/CD shirt - Duck and Cover, preferably. I loved I Bet it's Better There in its original comp. Not so much with the current placement.

cabinboy100

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cabinboy100
Re: Kiss your Namaste goodbye!

Darquis wrote:I like Lost, and I think the idea fits - but aren't those hieroglyphs? I think they count as text (otherwise, I'm gonna use me some Cyrillic characters, or perhaps Hiragana)

I had my fingers crossed that the glyphs would pass as non-text. Reading instead as the familiar symbols and icons of doom—hairpin, snailshell, ice scraper, Maltese Falcon, divining rod. Which, of course, all together means "underworld" (at least, according to the showrunners).

sekiyuko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sekiyuko

Elephants?

kender42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kender42
Re: Hey, Watch it!

What he wasn't texting while he was at it?!

jinxedjill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jinxedjill
Re: still hungry

I would buy this in a heart beat!

glorinmann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glorinmann
Re: Invasion

That's so cruel to see so many tees rejected once the submissions are already over, making it impossible to resubmit.
This one in particular...

jbuxxy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbuxxy

Looks good!

glorinmann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glorinmann
prplbeedoo wrote:Not to mention, the Tele-Tubbies have different things on their heads... they're not all walking dildoes... Okay, they are, BUT STILL... accuracy!

Already mentioned in previous posts : possible copyright problems.

e3m3m3i

quality posts: 0 Private Messages e3m3m3i

scosal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scosal
tseiber wrote:Love the design.

The white horse has only a bow. There is no mention of arrows.

You're right. I tried just using the bow in the design, but it looked out-of-context without an arrow. I took some creative license...

- Scosal

Darquis

glorinmann wrote:That's so cruel to see so many tees rejected once the submissions are already over, making it impossible to resubmit.
This one in particular...

While I agree on the face of it, the artist had been informed that they were violating the no text and had the chance to resubmit - and chose to wait it out instead. (I think, I haven't had enough caffeine yet)

Darquis

scosal wrote:You're right. I tried just using the bow in the design, but it looked out-of-context without an arrow. I took some creative license...

I think that's entirely reasonable - a bow on it's own is about as useful as a sneeze in a snowstorm.

dlvillano

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlvillano
Re: Don't call them pretty ponies...

This is phenominal - I only hope it didn't make it into the derby too late to get printed. I particularly like the consistency among the four designs - the way the crown matches the guards of the swords and the way the bow and scythe have the same cerration (sp? - not sure if that's even a word..) Even the horseshoes if you really look at them are all the same - Just an absolutely goregeous design; I'd probably buy three.

amarillo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amarillo
Re: The Very Last Drop

I can only agree to the comments before. It´s absolutely frustrating. Especially when you manage to stay inside the fog almost until the end and then your design gets kicked out by crap ones (sorry), Poor wotto

mrlycan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrlycan
Re: Pluto's revenge

I think the concept of Pluto being a Ninja is amazing... I bet that makes earth a pirate.

Wait... chew on that for a minute...

That's deep man... reeeeeal deep. lol

ruffleshaveridges

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ruffleshaveridges
SquatterBag wrote:As you can see his hand was grasping the Gulf of Mexico and the Earth slipped right through his fingers.

Awwww. Thanks guys for the votes and comments. I'm a noob (actually just realized that's what "newbie" was), and still trying to figure out how to use adobe illustrator/photoshop. I was working on a better version of this, but after my computer crashed through 70% of the changes, I gave up.

But this is fun. Hopefully I'll get better.

bassanimation

quality posts: 97 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Monsterskettie and Planetballs

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your votes and comments! Glad people enjoyed the monster and his giant plate of skettie

jasneko

Re: When I grow up I'll destroy the world

Made me giggle! You have adorable ideas Lucky