cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

morning all

//smack daj

//smack dname


good luck orc.

continue on...

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

morning.

edit: FIRST POST!
nyaa!! nyyaaa! pbbbbbttttttt!

(USER SHOULD BE PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

//in here . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

kenney9226


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226

I post on the first pages of PWA threads only.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote://in here . . .



does that mean you're in with the in crowd now?

Turken


quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken

shiny new thread! hi everyone!


pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

//checking for dust bunnies//

None. Great thread, Cruzer.

Just finished watering the tomatoes and 21 container pots (I missed three on Sun.).



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
pooflady wrote://checking for dust bunnies//

None. Great thread, Cruzer.

Just finished watering the tomatoes and 21 container pots (I missed three on Sun.).



Is that a dust bunny on your shoulder?


So you're the one bringing them in!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
cruzer wrote:Is that a dust bunny on your shoulder?


So you're the one bringing them in!



Ew, get it off me. Get it off!



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:does that mean you're in with the in crowd now?



Nope; just indicates the point at which I entered.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:Nope; just indicates the point at which I entered.



oh...ok...keeping records?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

kenney9226 wrote:I post on the first pages of PWA threads only.



Why?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Good morning everyone!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:oh...ok...keeping records?



Not even taking notes.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Good morning everyone!



Hello.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

last post!





















dangit, missed it by that much!

Turken


quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken

Hey no1!

so, gotta admit, I got a bit of a chuckle from looking at the reckoning chart and seeing your shirt at the top while the other two derby winners are still at the bottom of the list. Totally goes to show up all the unimaginative nay-sayers in the shirt thread!


dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Turken wrote:Hey no1!

so, gotta admit, I got a bit of a chuckle from looking at the reckoning chart and seeing your shirt at the top while the other two derby winners are still at the bottom of the list. Totally goes to show up all the unimaginative nay-sayers in the shirt thread!



Really! There aren't over 3,000 people in on the panda joke and friends with No1.
It is just a silly shirt that is wearable by adults and kids.
The next day shirt was more profound, and I liked looking at it, but I don't wear sad stuff.

Like Edgar. I love looking at his stuff, but there is very little of it I would wear. Even my favorite picture of his, I would never wear.




OK folks, survive without me, mom day!

Son and mom are going to lunch. Lets see how this goes. UGH

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Turken wrote:Hey no1!

so, gotta admit, I got a bit of a chuckle from looking at the reckoning chart and seeing your shirt at the top while the other two derby winners are still at the bottom of the list. Totally goes to show up all the unimaginative nay-sayers in the shirt thread!



hi! we'll see if the shirt has any staying power. the other shirts over the reckoning line have a history of selling craploads of shirts!

Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

Good Morning Gman
Good Morning Gatzby
Good Morning Czar
Good Morning PBL
Good Morning Cruzer
Good Morning GreenEyedGal
Good Morning STLW
Good Morning Zilla
Good Morning Mavyn
Good Morning jqubed
Good Morning SkekTek
Good Morning Kenny
Good Morning KT
Good Morning Lynn
Good Morning Dname
Good Morning Tall
Good Morning lplady
Good Morning Gimma
Good Morning no1
Good Morning Mydogkickzass
Good Morning NeoLuddite
Good Morning Turken
Good Morning Ace
Good Morning MacDaddy
Good Morning holmesdog
Good Morning Fen
Good Morning JoeDeeDee
Good Morning Josephus
Good Morning MissLauraB
Good Morning Zea3
Good Morning mwiseman
Good Morning gwp
Good Morning ThunderThighs
Good Morning Poof
Good Morning tennbeekeeper
Good Morning avosgo
Good Morning Iceback
Good Morning kdccrosby
Good Morning KtCallista
Good Morning Orcrist42
Good Morning terrimeyers
Good Morning joyner
Good Morning PemberDucky
Good Morning Schrobblehead
Good Morning Shan24
Good Morning agingdragqueen
Good Morning tennisplayer121
Good Morning ircmaxell
Good Morning Chana
Good Morning Shawn
Good Morning Julie
Good Morning Rain
Good Morning everyone else in the whole world

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Raining wrote:Good Morning no1

Good Morning everyone else in the whole world



good morning raining!

edit: i hope you're having a great day!

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

I work with (not directly) a bunch of no good idiots!

I've been told to get rid of FF. Forget that we do half of our testing on FF and that we need it to do our work.


btw, woot looks awful on IE6.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:I work with (not directly) a bunch of no good idiots!

I've been told to get rid of FF. Forget that we do half of our testing on FF and that we need it to do our work.


btw, woot looks awful on IE6.



Sucks in IE7, too . . . er, correction . . . IE7 sucks all by itself.

Afternoon, folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

New PWA, six hours, still page one.

Unbelievable.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:New PWA, six hours, still page one.

Unbelievable.



not really that unbelievable. most probably don't know there is a new one up anyway.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:not really that unbelievable. most probably don't know there is a new one up anyway.



That, in itself, speaks volumes.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

I pooped. Just a little though.!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

sorry! I knew it was here, but couldn't reach my keyboard.

Orc's interview happened, he feels it went well. They are going to let us know more next week.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:I pooped. Just a little though.!



Why would you think we wanted to know this?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Why would you think we wanted to know this?



dang filturz...!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:dang filturz...!



Oops, didn't think of that. Sorry.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
no1 wrote:I pooped. Just a little though.!



If there is no picture it didn't happen

In the end only kindness matters

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Oops, didn't think of that. Sorry.



that's ok. something to be proud of either way!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Iceback wrote:If there is no picture it didn't happen



lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Evening all. Nice new digs Cruzer, but with all that wedding money couldn't you have purchased a larger tv for us, geeze.

KtC, my fingers & toes are crossed for Orc.

no1, I don't know much about the shirt thread. You mentioned a reckoning page for tees. Do people vote on whether they want a shirt to continue to be sold or does it go by how many are being sold?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Less than a page and I still don't want to read it all.

Hubbies vacation is going to kill me.

Now hubby doesn't want a truck. He is using my van and sending son down to pick up a second load.

Yeah, right.

Guess what, you can't get the truck you want when you try to rent one durning the college return period. He wanted a large van, but can only get a small truck with a lift.
Too big for what we need, but my van is too small. Espically since he had me buy everything the kid needs. Stuff, if I knew he was taking the van, could have been bought durning one or two trips to a Target type place.

There won't be space to move in that apt when they get done.
I was planning on a bed, one nightstand, chest of draws, love seat, nice size desk, very small kitchen table, with two kitchen chairs and his desk chair.

Then they added a bookcase, a foot rest, a full size keyboard, two guitars, an amp and a bigger computer. plus the cat stuff, cat tree, scratching post, litter box (the big one where the dog can't get to the litter to eat it) cat toys.

in a 15 by 19 foot room.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
cruzer wrote:I work with (not directly) a bunch of no good idiots!

I've been told to get rid of FF. Forget that we do half of our testing on FF and that we need it to do our work.


btw, woot looks awful on IE6.



Thanks to the State of Colorado, we just got to upgrade our group from IE6 to IE7. YAY!!! We couldn't file our sales tax returns online anymore because we had IE6.

Edit: D'name - It's DRAWERS!!!!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Less than a page and I still don't want to read it all.

Hubbies vacation is going to kill me.

Now hubby doesn't want a truck. He is using my van and sending son down to pick up a second load.

Yeah, right.

Guess what, you can't get the truck you want when you try to rent one durning the college return period. He wanted a large van, but can only get a small truck with a lift.
Too big for what we need, but my van is too small. Espically since he had me buy everything the kid needs. Stuff, if I knew he was taking the van, could have been bought durning one or two trips to a Target type place.

There won't be space to move in that apt when they get done.
I was planning on a bed, one nightstand, chest of draws, love seat, nice size desk, very small kitchen table, with two kitchen chairs and his desk chair.

Then they added a bookcase, a foot rest, a full size keyboard, two guitars, an amp and a bigger computer. plus the cat stuff, cat tree, scratching post, litter box (the big one where the dog can't get to the litter to eat it) cat toys.

in a 15 by 19 foot room.



Not your problem. What will you be driving while they're gone?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
kdccrosby wrote:Thanks to the State of Colorado, we just got to upgrade our group from IE6 to IE7. YAY!!! We couldn't file our sales tax returns online anymore because we had IE6.

Edit: D'name - It's DRAWERS!!!!



Ditto.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

YaY!! Second load of laundry washing. Finally got the washer & dryer hooked up. No more laundry at sisters

Back To Top