ClaudiaM

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ClaudiaM
jublin wrote:really enjoying these "editors' choice" wins. I definitely prefer these over the actual winners. I like what woot is doing here. Did they always do this? If not, it would be nice to see 2 voter faves and 1 editor choice for every derby.

This happens after each of the double take derbies. I wouldn't mind more frequent editor's choices, but I'm liking this week just fine.

albinoapple

quality posts: 2 Private Messages albinoapple

Unfortunately this shirt will print terribly. :[ I urge artists to avoid utilizing hard, straight edges.

mindlesskracka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mindlesskracka
mattageddon wrote:But the triceratops never existed...

Yes it did. In the actual article, the scientists explain that Triceratops is a juvenile form of Torosaurus, and that they will be doing away with Torosaurus, as Triceratops is a much more widely-known dinosaur.

seoulspeed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seoulspeed

Looks more like a knockout than a technical knockout. T-Rex is out cold at the bottom. I sympathize with T-Rex though. My reach is short also.

wgordon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wgordon

The juvenile torosaurus packs quite a punch!!

bencaro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bencaro

Isn't there no such thing as a triceratops anymore?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1299666/Triceratops-really-existed.html

Arand3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arand3

My favorite Dinosaur (triceratops) drawn using my favorite color (green) absolutely demolishing the most evil dinosaur ever (T-rex). This t-shirt is a childhood dream come true! :D

EngineDriver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EngineDriver
CapSea wrote:This is pretty cool, and I am a big fan of RGlee, but it makes me worry that they won't print "Flight" now.

Likewise : ( I purchased NightLife yesterday though so perhaps I shouldn't be wishing for more irresistible shirts in such close proximity. Anyway, if "Flight" doesn't land here, I will definitely follow it to Threadless or wherever it ends up.

edit - Not to trying to diminish this tee's radness or anything of the sort. RGlee rules, I'm actually wearing "Squeeze" at the moment!

sacrerouge

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sacrerouge
lmg95 wrote:I can't be the only who thought of Primal Rage

http://www.abd-paradise.fr/Gifs/Abandonware/Primal_rage.png

Back in highschool I went to lots of different game stops trying to find a copy for the playstation. I got one with no case, and discovered that it was much more fun in the arcade.....

jonas111

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jonas111

Come on, I'm all for the tops beating down rex... but in a boxing match? Rex obviously does not have the arms for it. Just about any dino is eventually going to take him down at boxing.

Its like putting John McCain in the ring regardless of the opponent he is going to lose it is just a question of how long the match lasts.

jsliese

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jsliese

I'd almost hoped they wouldn't print this one because I loved it so much and I have too many damn t-shirts.

Curse you, woot. I have to have this.

I box, and I can't wait to wear it to spar. I'll alternate it with the Lincoln vs. Bears shirt from a few weeks ago.

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock

Really really dig the graphic quality and sequential presentation. I can hear T-rex's coach in his corner, screaming,
"Yur a bum Rex! A bum!"

RandomLynx

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx
sacrerouge wrote:Back in highschool I went to lots of different game stops trying to find a copy for the playstation. I got one with no case, and discovered that it was much more fun in the arcade.....

The endings were much more otterific in the arcade, I had the pleasure of seeing some dedicated folks beating the game with a few different characters.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Congrats rglee! This is such a well illustrated and dynamic design!

CrescentDebris

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CrescentDebris

1. YES!
2. Purchased!
3. Congrats!

aremypantson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aremypantson

I'd be all over this (and subsequently it would be all over me!) if it weren't on black. :c

00soul

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 00soul

NO FAIR! the T-rex had tiny arms there is no way he could throw a solid strait

mrmp3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrmp3
sacrerouge wrote:Back in highschool I went to lots of different game stops trying to find a copy for the playstation. I got one with no case, and discovered that it was much more fun in the arcade.....

To be honest I thought of that Neo-Geo fighter, think it was called King of Monsters.

bd84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bd84

ok, so im not a fan of boxing, but i LOVES me some dinosaurs!

I was going to get that one about exercise, but this one was funny and cheaper by 5 bucks...

plus, that's such a classic matchup...how can you not love it?

considering I have next to no money, and couldn't resist, grats on getting published, and I am hoping it turns out better than the first shirt I bought off woot.

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82

Diuy

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Diuy
jeffemming wrote:I love the shirt, but it's unfortunate that Triceratops may not have existed.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-20012471-501465.html

CBS news failed to report that as Triceratops was named first, its name will hold and Torosaurus will cease to exist.

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
Diuy wrote:CBS news failed to report that as Triceratops was named first, its name will hold and Torosaurus will cease to exist.

You fail to see that the Triceratops is a name that we gave it after it died, it's real name from the people that lived in that time was called "Umma go'kachee"

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

How is this not selling well?

that was fun while it lasted!

DoublEE

quality posts: 8 Private Messages DoublEE
AdderXYU wrote:Oh piss, well executed creative diverse art again?

DAMNIT WOOT! DONT THROW TWO BONES!

This must be art: "WORST SELLER THIS WEEK" award in this week's reckoning. Sixty shirts sold. I own more than sixty shirts. Egads, you sure can pick'em.

I actually thought this was a decent shirt. I guess people got turned off when they saw your official endorsement. Long live the Adder curse...

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

I like how my shirt has left and returned to the Dallas fedex shop 3 times.

that was fun while it lasted!

Archarzel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Archarzel

Got mine on Friday night, and it looks fantastic, not sure what the supposed hard line printing problem would be, the shirt is fantastic and my first shirt.woot.com purchase, so extra otterific to boot.

mikeyisdeath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikeyisdeath

I love this style. This what I want to be when I grow up

Michael Taylor

kdtink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdtink

Any chance there are any of these left??? My boyfriend fell in love with it when our friend wore it and I just now found out where he got it...please let me know.