nycpoint

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nycpoint

Could you put this shirt back in the selection where I can buy it?

Rock, Paper, Scissor Hold
Woot by Wootbot on July 24, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Jan-Ken-Pon Libre

2nd place in Derby #156: Three , with 786 votes!

Paper flying off the turnbuckle to execute its deadly “covers Rock” move! Rock roaring across the canvas to break Scissors! And, of course, Scissors executing a deadly hold on Paper! Available only on on-demand channel 4763, it’s the pay-per-view event of the century: RPSMania XIV!

And by “century” we mean, like, nine months, until RPSMania XV!

skenneldogs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skenneldogs

You can't buy shirts after they've been reckoned.

From the FAQ:

"What’s this Reckoning?
As we said above, we continue to make some of our shirts available on their own pages after their feature day has passed. But our crew can't possibly keep hundreds of shirt designs in print. So every Monday, we figure out which of our past shirts are selling the least (measured by post-launch sales per day over the last four weeks) and euthanize them, for their own good and ours. You can follow along each week on the Reckoning page. Or just listen for the sound of bells tolling...they toll for tees...

I missed a shirt I wanted to buy. Can I still buy it?
You can, assuming you can find one at a garage sale. Or on eBay. Or probably dozens of other places. You all are a resourceful lot."

Sorry.

chennai8

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chennai8
nycpoint wrote:Could you put this shirt back in the selection where I can buy it?

Jan-Ken-Pon Libre

Paper flying off the turnbuckle to execute its deadly “covers Rock” move! Rock roaring across the canvas to break Scissors! And, of course, Scissors executing a deadly hold on Paper! Available only on on-demand channel 4763, it’s the pay-per-view event of the century: RPSMania XIV!

Try @ www.teetrade.org

neyfam2000 wrote:Woot!--going from "Deal-a-day" to "Site-a-day"

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

nycpoint wrote:Could you put this shirt back in the selection where I can buy it?

Jan-Ken-Pon Libre

Yeah, as mentioned, the shirt is no longer for sale. And will not be put back up for sale any time soon, if ever. You have a few options for hunting it down, though.
Here are a few places to start looking for / listing your wanted shirt:
1. Check out the Random Shirt sale thread as people start receiving their random shirts and posting what they got and are willing to sell/trade (link goes to the most recent page of the thread as of posting this message).
2. Also check out the Random Shirt Trade Center thread for the people who list their randoms there instead of in the sale thread thread (link goes to the most recent page of the thread as of posting this message).
3. Look for the shirt on teetrade, and/or sign up and list it as a wanted shirt for yourself. Make sure you keep checking back and re-searching for it (not everyone who lists something looks for people who already want it, and many people will add shirts days/weeks/months after receiving it).

If you don't find the shirt soon, don't worry. Every time there's a Random Shirt sale (every couple of months or so), there's a chance someone will get the shirt you want and be willing to trade/sell it.

Good luck!

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis

In fact, there just was, albeit an abnormally short one - so be on the lookout!