JamesWeb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JamesWeb

You purposely waited until my $5 off voucher had expired to sell a t-shirt I actually want, I know it! D:

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Big congrats on your win fishbiscuit5! Great job!

patrickh222

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patrickh222
JamesWeb wrote:You purposely waited until my $5 off voucher had expired to sell a t-shirt I actually want, I know it! D:

ME TOO.

wl551

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wl551

Eeee!! I'm so thrilled this made it to print. It was the only one I voted for. I'm addicted to coffee and love cats, so even though the color is meh, I definitely ordered one. This is three shirts in a week, shirt.woot! I think that might be my new personal record. o.o

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Wow! Second place by 1 vote. Holy cow, er, cat! Thanks so much to everyone who voted, purchased and supported my design. I'm beyond thrilled!!!

My husband is taking me out to breakfast to celebrate my first EVER print! I will enjoy my coffee and try not to spill any on my shirt.

Awww, congrats on your first print!

indihar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages indihar
JamesWeb wrote:You purposely waited until my $5 off voucher had expired to sell a t-shirt I actually want, I know it! D:

patrickh222 wrote:ME TOO.

HAH! I caught woot! The coupon they sent me, they didn't remember to activate!

Am still waiting to hear back from you, Tye!

mikeyisdeath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikeyisdeath

This is Ameowzing!

Michael Taylor

spikedknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages spikedknight

That's otterific, can I get this framed for my parents? They love cats, they love coffee, this would be the center piece in their house!

profile V 2.0

darjeelingrain

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darjeelingrain
wgordon wrote:this is more art than shirt.

i want one, but i really don't wanna wear a dirty shirt...

OUT DAMN'D SPOT!

I'm with you. I like it as a print, but I'd feel uncomfortable wearing that shirt. I'd have to keep resisting the urge to use [insert stain removal product of your choice here] on it.

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

What is with all the cats? Don't wooters like dogs?

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT

....just bought one for my little girls birthday! Congratulations Fishbiscuits !!! I can't wait to see her face she will be so excited!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

ecvogel76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ecvogel76

I think it is a cool shirt. I love coffee. Although, I am wondering the way the kitties are, is this a womans shirt only? or mostly made for women?

Eric Vogel
http://www.ecvogel.com
Wootage: Zcyber i3 Mini Speaker
Pinnacle DVD Maker Deluxe/Logitech PlayGear Share Audio Splitter, zcyber speakers, Woot Off Lights w/ Screaming Monkey, Woot Off Lights, 2x $5 12ft HDMI Cables.
Woot Shirts: Hello I AM IT; Giraffee Dino Scarf; Star Constilation.

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS

I'm confused. How will you be able to determine the difference between the screen printed kitty coffee stains and the regular coffee stains normally found on shirts?
Or is that the point? It's a sort of camouflage?

coffeekittie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coffeekittie

Ayyyy! I was reminded of shirt.woot today by a friend and lo!!! I'm coffeekittie, and here is the perfect design for me :D It's karma.

kc6201

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kc6201
marknmo wrote:It looks like they're pooping.

LOL, that's all I see now. Never noticed before.

beccaness

quality posts: 4 Private Messages beccaness
NightGhost wrote:Well, here's my take on it (which might just be so much sheep dip):

Just as in rock music, where there are concept songs and artistic songs, there are both types at shirt.woot. If you're designing a concept shirt, you don't want to hit your audience over the head with a metaphorical sledgehammer artistically - consider the simple drawing in the wonderfully provocative "Peanut Butter and Jealousy" that was just up for sale.

The converse is true here - this is a minimal concept brought to life with some great artwork. True, there are a lot of cat lovers, but no one is going to see this and then tell a friend "I saw the cleverest tee-shirt today..."

Not only is the artwork professionally rendered, but it's whimsical and happens to look great on a shirt (not all great art does).

I must confess to a personal preference for the artistic shirts. The concept shirts are great for a few laughs or comments, but they get stale pretty quickly. This shirt can be appreciated even when it becomes well-worn and faded.

Meow!

Very well-put, NightGhost. I guess I'm more of a conceptual person. I like the clever shirts over the just artistic ones, depending on the rendering or subject. In fact, I don't think I've bought a shirt from woot that wasn't a conceptual one.

I'm probably the only teenage girl in the world that doesn't like cutesy animals on tees.

I feel compelled to put nice things about this shirt:
+composition is nice :D
+color choice/scheme is more than appropriate :D
+it's cute

AiTN - Nashville for BFA in Graphic Design

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I ended up buying the shirt.
Even though I'm not sure I would wear it outside the house.
Even though I hate the beige shirt color in general.
Just because the cats were just so damn cute!
I can always wear it to the dog park! Nothing gets out of there clean anyway.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

alfbo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages alfbo
scottycoen wrote:Seriously??? No offense to the artist, but this shirt says..... Old lady with 100 cats/Animal Hoarding Issues. God I hate cat people!

Oh yeah? Well, I hope you come back as a mouse and get eaten by a cat!

Imposter Pete was Unprepared for the Almost Human Nightmare Cuckoo Clock. The Walrus and Eggmen were the Height of Envy at the Monkey Bar. See the DJ spinning records on a Flora Phonograph while simultaneously playing Rock, Paper, Scissorhold.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
dontwantaname wrote:I ended up buying the shirt.
Even though I'm not sure I would wear it outside the house.
Even though I hate the beige shirt color in general.
Just because the cats were just so damn cute!
I can always wear it to the dog park! Nothing gets out of there clean anyway.

The cats appreciate your purchase!

msklzannie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages msklzannie

My shirt arrived today. It turned out great! I plan to wear it tomorrow to the Showdown at Valleyfest. Maybe someone will ask me about it and I can direct them to shirt.woot!

Total woot orders: 189
Bag o.f Crap: 12/25/2010, 1/25/2011, 6/15/2011, 11/9/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/3012, 4/26/2012

fishbiscuit5

msklzannie wrote:My shirt arrived today. It turned out great! I plan to wear it tomorrow to the Showdown at Valleyfest. Maybe someone will ask me about it and I can direct them to shirt.woot!

Oh, wow!!! That's amazing. Thanks for letting me know how it turned out. I wish my shirts would get here. ::pacing impatiently in front of the mailbox:: I would love to see a pic if you have one.

caramlefloat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caramlefloat

Hello -

How long does it usually take for shirts to be delivered? I ordered this shirt, and Shirt.woot sent me a confirmation, but it's been more than 5 business days.

Thanks for those who reply!

fishbiscuit5

caramlefloat wrote:Hello -

How long does it usually take for shirts to be delivered? I ordered this shirt, and Shirt.woot sent me a confirmation, but it's been more than 5 business days.

Hi Caramlefloat! Thanks for buying my shirt. I haven't received mine yet either. There is a tracking link under "My Account" and also in your shipping email. Shirts I've purchased previously usually take a couple of weeks to arrive via standard shipping.

hmerwin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmerwin
caramlefloat wrote:Hello -

I have sent you a private message with your Fed Ex tracking number.

msklzannie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages msklzannie
msklzannie wrote:My shirt arrived today. It turned out great! I plan to wear it tomorrow to the Showdown at Valleyfest. Maybe someone will ask me about it and I can direct them to shirt.woot!

Sad to say, nobody asked about it... probably because most people wore band-related shirts instead. I suppose this other shirt, had it printed, would have been more event-appropriate. I still love yours. Should have gotten a size larger though. Oh well, now I know better for my next shirt.woot! purchase.

Total woot orders: 189
Bag o.f Crap: 12/25/2010, 1/25/2011, 6/15/2011, 11/9/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/3012, 4/26/2012

rosecentaur

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rosecentaur

I got 2, intending to give one to my mom. But it's cream colored, and she doesn't like cream colored shirts, I'm sure of it. I'm sure she'd rather I make a zen-inspired wall hanging out of the second shirt. Definitely. Without a doubt. I won't even bother asking her.

youngsoulrebel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages youngsoulrebel

Why is this shirt in The Danger Zone? What is wrong with you people? This is adorable!

youngsoulrebel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages youngsoulrebel
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Hi Caramlefloat! Thanks for buying my shirt. I haven't received mine yet either. There is a tracking link under "My Account" and also in your shipping email. Shirts I've purchased previously usually take a couple of weeks to arrive via standard shipping.

I got mine yesterday and am wearing it today. :-) So cute!

jerberry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerberry

Just got mine and I adore it! Better than I even expected it to be.

rosecentaur

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rosecentaur

Oh, goodbye coffee stain cats! So very sad to see you go!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

The best part is I can spill my coffee and it doesn't show!

If the artist comes back, I'm really enjoying this shirt.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

aprilbaby10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aprilbaby10

I really, really, really want the Coffee Cat Stain Shirt -- is there any way I can get one?

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

aprilbaby10 wrote:I really, really, really want the Coffee Cat Stain Shirt -- is there any way I can get one?

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.