trixydan

quality posts: 8 Private Messages trixydan

At first glance I thought the candied apples where killer tomatoes... maybe it's just the teeth.

jonmohlman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jonmohlman

What's going on here? My order has been denied twice, and it keeps claiming paypal problems. I'm not using paypal. Come on Woot. Get it together. I only spend like 50 million dollars a year with you (ok.... I can exaggerate too you know).

So... after several more tries... I tried it with Paypal instead and it did go through. Apparently Woot just hates my credit card today. Not good Woot. not good at all.... especially during a Woot off! I just may save enough money to take that trip to Hawaii afterall. ;)

lovecommakelley

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lovecommakelley

When did people ever get candied apples on Halloween?

DrkRonin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages DrkRonin

I thought to my self who would speak for the candy.. the lorax came to mind but he he spoke for the truffula trees..

no.. this would call for something more cunning.. something who hated the sweet things of life.. yet would defended them to not be eaten..

something.. more evil..

And then.. I knew it.. It had to be the Dentist, to cause such an uprising.. yes that's it.. It was the Dentist but how shall we defeat this evil leader and his army??

bah. Ill just get the shirt and hope they don't beat me up in their riot...maybe they'll think im on their side.. yeah thats it.. ha! modified Zombie Plan!

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

This is the best of the Hallowoot shirts by far. But given the other shirts, that's not saying much.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Niiice! I suspect this will be the first Halloween daily to sell out, especially with the Woot-off.

Great design, Santo76!

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

I really like this shirt, it's funny and still very well done. Except that it's really making me want to gorge on all that luscious candy and ruin my breakfast.

Maybe I'll buy one and support the movement to have all of the reckoning shirts be Halloween shirts. After all, it only comes once a year

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
bluejester wrote:Am I the only one who is seeing what looks like a pair of pucker lips posing as wax lips?

I see them there, too, and I am pleased.

stardamsel

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stardamsel

I gotta say -- sugary yumyums do appeal to me more than mutilated monkey meat and dirty little birdie feet :-P

Cute design :-D Congrats, Santo76!

horsefacedee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages horsefacedee

yayyyyy! way to go Santos!

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots

I like the "hear our voice" sign. Hoo! Cute!

jr637

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jr637

The jelly beans in the front look more scared than angry. But why? People don't eat jelly beans anymore!

unchained

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unchained
jr637 wrote:The jelly beans in the front look more scared than angry. But why? People don't eat jelly beans anymore!

Sure they do. On Easter.

valianteffort

quality posts: 29 Private Messages valianteffort

This must be Russian candy. In Soviet Russia, candy bites you

misrymonky

quality posts: 2 Private Messages misrymonky
sacrerouge wrote:Are you kidding? This is like the best week ever!

Of course I could be biased, I have bat windchimes from halloween that I use year round

This! I have bought and overnight shipped all the hallowoot shirts so far-well not yesterdays but the other 3. Love this one too! UGH. Stop woot!

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid

This is what one would call a sugar rush.

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

selphish

quality posts: 1 Private Messages selphish
CapSea wrote:"Do more tricks" can be misconstrued.

Illusions, Michael! A trick's what a whore does for money... or CANDY!

EDIT: oh man, Nathan already beat me to it

cappomutato

quality posts: 19 Private Messages cappomutato

If it wasn't for trick or treat, these low-rent candies wouldn't even be made.

yay taco

fistpittingnork

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fistpittingnork
chessofnerd wrote:Is it just me or are those candy corns skin heads?

Kandy Korn Klansmen

GwenMarie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GwenMarie
sacrerouge wrote:Are you kidding? This is like the best week ever!

Of course I could be biased, I have bat windchimes from halloween that I use year round

I keep some Halloween decorations up all year, too. Love Hallowoot week, but not loving this shirt, for some reason.

My woots: Screaming Monkey, Random Crap, Sandisk Sansa View 8GB
Shirt woots: Now Let Me Get This Straight, Happy Birthday to Us, Hungry Bento, Jimmy... Is That You?, Tuesday is Gonna be Rough, Friends are Forever, Donut Panic!, Random Shirt, Ghosties, You are a Pirate!, Pirate Exercise, Random Shirt, PAINata, Cake or Pi?, Nevermore

Initiation

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Initiation

This shirt blows goats. Please print Candycorn Monster. I shall buy many!!

sigifreud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigifreud

I'll march, but I won't wear the ribbon.

bkearney09

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bkearney09

Mmmm...Caramel Apple, you taste so good when you're irate.

loaba

quality posts: 31 Private Messages loaba

Is it just me, or should the jelly(?)-filled donut's sign read "Turn more tricks"? I think that's a point that would really penetrate home.

fistpittingnork

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fistpittingnork

Who does not want to wear the ribbon?!

Brente

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Brente
fistpittingnork wrote:Who does not want to wear the ribbon?!

You know what you are? You're a ribbon bully.

lberg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lberg

Unless they're talking about searching for candies to eat on Bing™, I'm pretty sure they meant "bingeing."

lilye13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilye13

My 7 year old is begging me to get this for him...he thinks it is really "cool" and funny- any idea how kids sizes really run?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

lilye13 wrote:My 7 year old is begging me to get this for him...he thinks it is really "cool" and funny- any idea how kids sizes really run?

People report that they tend to run small. Please check the sizing chart for more specific information.

misrymonky

lilye13 wrote:My 7 year old is begging me to get this for him...he thinks it is really "cool" and funny- any idea how kids sizes really run?

Kid sizes run a bit small. My 4 yr. old fits perfectly in the size 6, however, I have been buying him the kids 8- which are not too big at all. He should be able to wear them again next year.

loaba

quality posts: 31 Private Messages loaba
misrymonky wrote:Kid sizes run a bit small. My 4 yr. old fits perfectly in the size 6, however, I have been buying him the kids 8- which are not too big at all. He should be able to wear them again next year.

Yeah, the kid sizes do seem to be small. My 7-yr old boy is wearing adult-size small. It's a big enough size, that he should be able to wear for at least 18-24 months.

Yes - my boy is the biggest monster in his class...

misrymonky

loaba wrote:Is it just me, or should the jelly(?)-filled donut's sign read "Turn more tricks"? I think that's a point that would really penetrate home.

Ummm...who insults a caramel apple by calling them jelly filled donuts...NOBODY, that's who!

haha

lilye13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilye13
misrymonky wrote:Kid sizes run a bit small. My 4 yr. old fits perfectly in the size 6, however, I have been buying him the kids 8- which are not too big at all. He should be able to wear them again next year.

thanks...think gonna go for the 10 just to be safe and surely he'll want to wear this one as he gets older too:>

Paindexter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Paindexter

Man, austerity is getting everyone in an uproar.

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

felicidades Santo76! siempre me ha gustado tu trabajo!

AudreyIWH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AudreyIWH

can anybody tell me if "shirt 101" has been reckoned ( It looked like a flow chart) I thought I saw it under too new to be reckoned last week, but I cant find it now.

Poopelyse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Poopelyse

At least the Bit-O-Honey's don't have to worry about going on strike. Nobody eats them.

omarpseverino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages omarpseverino

So, is this like a halloween version of Eat More Meat?

alirich11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alirich11
jonmohlman wrote:What's going on here? My order has been denied twice, and it keeps claiming paypal problems. I'm not using paypal. Come on Woot. Get it together. I only spend like 50 million dollars a year with you (ok.... I can exaggerate too you know).

So... after several more tries... I tried it with Paypal instead and it did go through. Apparently Woot just hates my credit card today. Not good Woot. not good at all.... especially during a Woot off! I just may save enough money to take that trip to Hawaii afterall. ;)

I've had this happen to me and if you untick the same as billing or shipping address box it will go through.

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
walmazan wrote:felicidades Santo76! siempre me ha gustado tu trabajo!

Google translation: Santo76 congratulations! I've always liked your work!