thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Mystery Meat

• Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • Wrap you up in a melody so you'll be stuck in my head all day, 'cause you're already there anyway.

thatrobert

Re: MAKE IT HOT

• This is not SPAM.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • Wrap you up in a melody so you'll be stuck in my head all day, 'cause you're already there anyway.

thatrobert

Re: Humpburger

• This is not SPAM.

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
paigeg wrote:Does that link still work for you? It's not working for me, though it might be my office filters...
(shhhh, don't tell on me!)

Interesting. It no longer works for me either, but I know that's where I got the one I currently use.

There's this other template here http://www.mediafire.com/?3yd332u29xi
It's a different one, but still good.

I still have that original zip file locally if anyone wants me to email it to them. I fear if I post it on my personal site all my bandwidth will be eaten up.

EDIT: I went ahead and uploaded it here http://www.mediafire.com/?zc7hal8d8l30bi8 if you're interested. Also here http://www.4shared.com/file/BKmrS-eL/_wootshirtcomp.html

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51

Thanks thatrobert!!!

jabberjaws13

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jabberjaws13
Re: Gobble Gobble Suckas!

two things: first, i wanted this for thanksgiving and without some miracle, it doesn't look like it's going to happen. second, didn't this say "gobble gobble suckas!" before? did woot make you remove the suckas?

Happy Beer.

vzfamily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vzfamily
Re: Mutton Lettuce and Tomato (resub)

This shirt is a MUST HAVE! It's by far my FAVORITE one in the entire derby!! GO MLT GO!

thurdl01

quality posts: 11 Private Messages thurdl01

Wh--what the hell? What is this doing out of the fog? Well drat, that means all three shirts I want are well out of the running to actually print. Saving some money this week.

zwartepaard

quality posts: 5 Private Messages zwartepaard
Re: The Toughest Cuts of Meat

This is absolutely brilliant. Great work! Saw this during class today and had to slap my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing. Sure sign of a winner right there!

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
leprechaungirl wrote:I love this shirt! That movie is soooo good! You can't be culturally literate without having seen this movie! You just can't. It's like Monty Python and the Holy Grail! What I really love about this shirt is that you can walk around wearing it and know exactly who gets it and who doesn't. Anyone who gets it would be laughing so hard!

That's kinda what I wanted to make, a shirt you could wear in public and most people would think was a just a pub looking shirt, but then every once in awhile you'd get someone that goes, OH COOL Glad you like it and thanks to everyone who's supporting this. I gaurantee you'll see it again if it doesn't get printed here

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
thatrobert wrote:

• This is not SPAM.

AWE SOME! Thanks Robert, now who should I make the check out to again

coffeesplinter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coffeesplinter

What the Halloween? is this?! Its supposed to be in the fog so I can have an awesome gun wielding turky for thanksgiving! I mean come on it says Gobble Gobble.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
sTyLeS wrote:Interesting. It no longer works for me either, but I know that's where I got the one I currently use.

There's this other template here http://www.mediafire.com/?3yd332u29xi
It's a different one, but still good.

I still have that original zip file locally if anyone wants me to email it to them. I fear if I post it on my personal site all my bandwidth will be eaten up.

EDIT: I went ahead and uploaded it here http://www.mediafire.com/?zc7hal8d8l30bi8 if you're interested. Also here http://www.4shared.com/file/BKmrS-eL/_wootshirtcomp.html

You rock,thanks!

paddy0186

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paddy0186

I love the Princess Bride and I WANT this shirt! I hope it prints!

fungusamongus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fungusamongus

Haha thanks a lot! The joke is admittedly a pretty corny play on words, but I still let out a shameful chuckle when I think about it sometimes.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
midgerock wrote:thanks for the advice.
as to the O-U symbol... that's part of the double entendre as well... which most Jewish people would get and appreciate where the average shirt afficianado would not, i.e. gentiles.
I don't think I need to spell it out further...

Of course it's part of the joke. But just like woot could not print a shirt with the power symbol, this is property that can only be used with permission. And if you have an allusion to masturbation on your shirt, it is highly unlikely that you were granted this permission, since it would not be in line with the organization's image.

bpwillia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bpwillia
Re: Baconoctopus

it's nanerpus meets atkin's diet

MadamAtom

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MadamAtom
Re: Meating of the STATES

I'm right there with Paige on the big "Huh?"

pickabattle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pickabattle
Re: The Fried Piper

Anybody have any feedback for me on this design? I'd really appreciate the help. I wasn't sure about the color combination (cranberry / lemon). Also, I wasn't sure whether to color in the individual elements or not. I started to and then scrapped it in lieu of this version. Thanks!

trekkiebeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trekkiebeth
timjoestan wrote:
Maybe you should troll the comments of every shirt that seems mildly offensive. There's an idea.

healsr4f was not trolling. It was a perfectly legitimate comment. It's interesting that you decided to call them a troll when they were politely expressing their opinion and you were the one being snide. Also, the shirt is more than just mildly offensive.

I'm guessing that if this shirt was making fun of any other religion there would be a lot more negative feedback calling it disrespectful and in poor taste.

Anyone who submits a design that makes fun of a religion, no matter what it is, does not have any right to verbally abuse people who are legitimately offended by it.

baseballjf14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baseballjf14

Wow, how delicious does this look

quantamm

quality posts: 85 Private Messages quantamm

If this doesn't print you must get it printed and for sale somewhere else!

brandonjay25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brandonjay25
kurtschwochow wrote:shouldn't the columns be flip flopped so the question mark is on the right?

no... the steak comes from the beef, roast from hen, ham from swine, you don't know what the meat stick came from is the joke...

brandonjay25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brandonjay25
Re: Pure Meat

at first i thought this was freshly ground burger in light of the meat jokes... and then looked closer and saw the worms...

mpsorens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mpsorens
Re: falcondog

Well, I hope I can have more luck next derby. Wher can I find how to do the color fade with the dotes. I think If I emphased the picture with a background I could have done better. People really like color here. my picture looked to fake with the colors I added. I wish I knew how to blend.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Everyone's a Wiener

I would totally wear the hell out of this. Nice job, Boots!

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
mjc613 wrote:Of course it's part of the joke. But just like woot could not print a shirt with the power symbol, this is property that can only be used with permission. And if you have an allusion to masturbation on your shirt, it is highly unlikely that you were granted this permission, since it would not be in line with the organization's image.

I see your point as it being a trademark but woah there killer, when did we walk into a discussion about "willy wonkin'"?

leprechaungirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages leprechaungirl
Re: Meating of the STATES

Yeah I don't get it either... plus poor Kansas is somewhere up that turkey's... well you know where it is.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 217 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Oh no, I thought this was a top 3 design for sure.

kschlege

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kschlege
paigeg wrote:OK, I'm quite irritated right now and probably should summoning the forsaken shoggoth. But REALLY? Woot, what the hell, dudes? How is this not on topic? Is it any less on theme than this? **
My inept little sub with its measly handful of votes had no chance and I know it. I'm still learning here. But getting a rejection for being off-topic angers and confuses me.
Maybe I'm missing something. Someone please 'splain, while I go cool off a bit.
**Sorry, midge, to throw you under the bus, but I'm making a point and your sub was the closest to mine in content, with visible 'meat' in the comp. And it IS on theme.

/edit: Lol! I feel a teensy bit better after a Lol at that AWESOME filter for s.t.f.u.
But not much.

I don't think the other one got rejected because it's a picture of someone dressed like a butcher, so it's meat related. So I'm guessing SW doesn't think this is meat related?

violentoceans

quality posts: 0 Private Messages violentoceans

ghoulish, this was the only shirt that made it into the fog that I actually would have purchased. No derby shirts for me this week.

deedletree

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deedletree

I love everything about this shirt. AND it made me chuckle. PM me too if it prints elsewhere.

Re: Tuna of the Land

roms117

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roms117

thefold

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thefold

I think they are playing king of the hill on an apple. Very cool, to bad it came so late in the derby!

thefold

I think they are playing king of the hill on an apple. Very cool, to bad it came so late in the derby!

thefold

thefold

getupeatjelly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages getupeatjelly

i like the shirt & would wear it just because of the offensive nature but thats me. i find it amazing.

how do i set my laser printer to stun?

mindputtee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mindputtee
Re: The Evolution of Meat

It's rather unclear from the silhouette that that is intended to be SPAM, I think without your comment this wouldn't make as much sense.

thefold

Re: food is murder!

Congratulations on winning a Artistically Unique Award on The Fold!
This is not SPAM.
We want your shirt to print really bad
We are giving you free publicity to your design and that is all we can offer... for now