52%
7%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

echoromeoindia

quality posts: 1 Private Messages echoromeoindia

literally the best shirt i have ever seen on this site, including the ones i've already purchased. i am a christmas fanatic and a turtle fan, this is paradise.

note2001

quality posts: 25 Private Messages note2001

Everyone Loves a Turtle! So happy this little guy finished near the top.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Is this shirt advocating the making of turtle soup? If it is, I'm so calling P.E.T.A

GRRR

that was fun while it lasted!

3birdies

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 3birdies

After seeing this shirt win I have decided to bring my turtle in for the winter. I thought cold-blooded creates liked it cold, but after viewing this sad, sad turtle I am starting to think otherwise.

gideonfrost

quality posts: 33 Private Messages gideonfrost

After last week's elections I thought democracy didn't work (Mainly because I never got an I voted sticker) but I voted for this shirt and it placed. Thanks Woot! for reaffirming my faith in Democracy.

Also congrats on the print Ramyb I always love when you win cause the Teestapo hate you so much.

NightGhost

quality posts: 1905 Private Messages NightGhost

Uh, warm and cozy? To me, he looks cold and uncomfortable, not to mention a bit sinister, Christmas lights notwithstanding. Sorry.

sparrowhawk69

quality posts: 64 Private Messages sparrowhawk69

If it were black Steve Jobs would be in for 3. He loves black turtle necks.

Sparrowhawk69 is in therapy for seeing bunnies everywhere & is currently a member of R.A.B.B.I.T. : "RamyB All Bunnies Because I'm Trippin" anonymous.

tastyprawn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tastyprawn

Of course I'm going to buy this! Two winters ago, a co-worker and I made up a mascot for the Non-Denominational Winter Holiday, and he was a turtle.

xarous

quality posts: 10 Private Messages xarous

Here I thought turtles brumate during the winter months, due to the fact that they could easily freeze to death, go figure...

Armagedon

quality posts: 106 Private Messages Armagedon

Merry Christmas already?

CindyToo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CindyToo

I guess I'll be shelling out for this one.

mokel22

quality posts: 6 Private Messages mokel22

So how many turtle shirts does this make now?

AshCorey150

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AshCorey150
bpr2 wrote:Is this shirt advocating the making of turtle soup? If it is, I'm so calling P.E.T.A

GRRR

Turtle soup is delicious!

-------

Great shirt, purchased immediately, I'm so glad it made it.

Lounging around in my festive comfy turtle shirt here I come!

mllemeranii

quality posts: 7 Private Messages mllemeranii

funny how woot seems to bash ramy's shirts every time, but won't just up and reject them.

it's like, they hate them but know they're a cash cow.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
bpr2 wrote:Is this shirt advocating the making of turtle soup? If it is, I'm so calling P.E.T.A

GRRR

Ackk turtle soup! I once thought 'snapper soup' was just a funny name for vegetable soups (you know... they're snappy). Boy was I shocked when I found out what it actually was...

willywoollove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages willywoollove

I sure wish you had 4X or 3XLTs. I'd buy almost every other shirt.

bluejester

quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester

This shirt seems to be a test of whether you are a pessimist or optimist.

Pessimists seem to see a cold, unhappy (or dead) turtle.

Optomists see a happy, cozy turtle.

AshCorey150

mllemeranii wrote:funny how woot seems to bash ramy's shirts every time, but won't just up and reject them.

it's like, they hate them but know they're a cash cow.

Since it is based on votes, wouldn't the rational conclusion be that buyers enjoy his designs?

Reibear

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Reibear

For some reason, that turtle looks really smug to me.

faughtey

quality posts: 20 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

Bwahahaha! Today's writer is sooo funny! Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

Reibear

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Reibear
bluejester wrote:Optomists see a happy, cozy turtle.

Yeah, but what do optometrists see?

Oldknave

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Oldknave

If I was a turtle I would probably object to being decorated as a Christmas tree… I guess he's a pacifist

mllemeranii

quality posts: 7 Private Messages mllemeranii
faughtey wrote:Bwahahaha! Today's writer is sooo funny! Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel

Are the writers on rotation? Because whoever this writer is should be the rejectionator.

lilisliph

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilisliph

Is it just me, or does it seem like the woot description is hating on the shirt? It sounds just a bit more negative than the usual humorous banter.

Not that I mind. This design is actually quite depressing. I can't stop thinking the turtle looks dead. The woot community is really disappointing me lately, and this design placing top three takes the cake. There were better, classier designs. I can't argue against the masses, I know, but sometimes they make questionable choices.

I also agree with the previous comment mentioning the guy's blog.

wmerwi

quality posts: 11 Private Messages wmerwi

Nice try , but I'm on to your subliminal turtle-disguised marketing!

Lisa007

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Lisa007

according to the write up you should only buy this shirt if you do no intend anyone to see it...

so

why buy it?

it's a cute idea but the turtle looks so sad and cold. I tend to enjoy your designs ramy, but I'm passing on this one. grats on 2nd

Armagedon

quality posts: 106 Private Messages Armagedon
bluejester wrote:This shirt seems to be a test of whether you are a pessimist or optimist.

Pessimists seem to see a cold, unhappy (or dead) turtle.

Optomists see a happy, cozy turtle.

Actually, I think I might see a smile. Look closely on the right ride of it's face (our right) and there's a line that could be the smile, buried in the snow.
I think I may be over-analyzing this.

ldmgraphix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ldmgraphix

Oooohhh soooo cute. But, why blue? I see all these cute designs and they are always on blue shirts. Lets think green. Or orange. Or purple? (can you do purple) Just not blue.

Love the turtle though;)

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

This one is good too

This as well

that was fun while it lasted!

AshCorey150

Armagedon wrote:Actually, I think I might see a smile. Look closely on the right ride of it's face (our right) and there's a line that could be the smile, buried in the snow.
I think I may be over-analyzing this.

The smirk/smug smile was the first thing I noticed. The festivity, coziness and defying of nature drew me into it.

But, being half-blind, what do I know?

deathteddy

quality posts: 38 Private Messages deathteddy

This is so incredibly adorably sweet it makes my teeth hurt.

faughtey

quality posts: 20 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

mllemeranii wrote:Are the writers on rotation? Because whoever this writer is should be the rejectionator.

I don't know, they work in Seattle. I just notice different writing styles, and some are blunter than others.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

Bandrik

quality posts: 71 Private Messages Bandrik
lilisliph wrote:The woot community is really disappointing me lately, and this design placing top three takes the cake. There were better, classier designs. I can't argue against the masses, I know, but sometimes they make questionable choices.

I also agree with the previous comment mentioning the guy's blog.

This. Right here. So much very, very THIS.

Though in defense of the blog, I really can't fault him for that. I would do the same thing. Plus, only people who've bought from woot before in the past can vote, so it's not like 100% of his following can vote.

Yeah, it sucks that "better" or "more original" tees don't win as much, but then again that's what Teefury, Threadless, and other sites are for. Hell, I've seen a lot of woot shirts on the Teefury side-art. They go hand in hand. And you RARELY see a parade of "super-cute" shirts in a row on Teefury.

bluetuba

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba

Does flubber freeze?

sparrowhawk69

quality posts: 64 Private Messages sparrowhawk69

Oh xmas turtle, oh xmas turtle, of all the turtles most lovely
Each year you bring to me delight, meaning in the xmas night

Ya, somehow christmas loses something when you take out the christmas & the christmas tree.

Sparrowhawk69 is in therapy for seeing bunnies everywhere & is currently a member of R.A.B.B.I.T. : "RamyB All Bunnies Because I'm Trippin" anonymous.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

Now I've seen it as an army helmet I can't unsee it.

CajunsCanCook

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CajunsCanCook

Wow! As of now this artist has FIVE shirts for sale on Woot! Four in the reckoning, and this one!!! Amazing! Congrats!

claren44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages claren44

My Mom will just think it's the cutest thing in the world...In 4 1!
Clarence

NameyMcName

quality posts: 10 Private Messages NameyMcName

So...where does he keep the electrical outlet?