JCamp4321

quality posts: 9 Private Messages JCamp4321

Does this turn into an igloo?...

HAMMER TIME!!!

tomcall

quality posts: 102 Private Messages tomcall

It's a Christmas themed Koopa Troopa! Awesome!

mesmerelda

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mesmerelda

since i own a turtle (that would be spanky, my red-eared slider, age 7) i am forced to buy this. i often put xmas lights in his tank and hope for the best. merry christmas, everyone! congrats on a sugary sweet shirt, ramyb!

Kelsium

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Kelsium

O turtle tree, O turtle tree...

How lovely is your shell!!!

gimmethatplz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gimmethatplz

This turtle looks like it's been slowly freezing to death, perhaps after a cruel master chucked it out into the woods when the kids grew tired of their Christmas present, and we're gazing at it right before its last pained, labored breath.

R.I.P MURDERED RAMYB TURTLE

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ

I’m just saying if we’re going to randomly create spokes-creatures for the holidays, we should go all out. We could also try making them look like actual animals.

HAHAHA love it. I read it three times cause I liked it so much.

fleamarketadict

quality posts: 8 Private Messages fleamarketadict
gideonfrost wrote:After last week's elections I thought democracy didn't work (Mainly because I never got an I voted sticker) but I voted for this shirt and it placed. Thanks Woot! for reaffirming my faith in Democracy.

Also congrats on the print Ramyb I always love when you win cause the Teestapo hate you so much.

So you voted, but did you buy? That's the true test.

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

fleamarketadict

quality posts: 8 Private Messages fleamarketadict
mesmerelda wrote: and hope for the best.

?!?!?!
You mix electric lights and water and "hope for the best"?!?! Just what would that be? (Insert toasted turtle pun here.)

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

He's a happy little lump, ain't he? ^_^

Congrats Ramy! - aka the unstoppable t-shirt selling machine.

eco2geek

quality posts: 51 Private Messages eco2geek

The liGhts on thE turTle wArm his shell and make him snuG, like an electRIc blanket, and he's Pleased.

We have met the enemy and he is us. -- Pogo

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
echoromeoindia wrote:i am a christmas fanatic and a turtle fan, this is paradise.

I wish I could get that excited about something. I'm pretty jealous. I guess I kind of like Krackel bars and that guy who played the older brother on Boy Meets World, but not to your level of Christmas and turtles. *Sigh*

horsefacedee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages horsefacedee

oh this is the most adorable thing I have ever seen..nice job!!!!

sraischel

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sraischel

I would have named this one "I'll be home for Christmas", personally.

patnpatty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patnpatty

I love it but want it on a white shirt!

yummypancake

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yummypancake

i liek turtles

suki626

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suki626

that's adorable, but I'm not sure about that design on that color shirt, so I'll have to think about it

akidcalledmeg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akidcalledmeg

im so glad this won, i voted for it! ^_^

O^.^O

viscosity2004

quality posts: 7 Private Messages viscosity2004

Got one for my little brother. He LOVES turtles and has a tortoise I think it'll remind him of.

"What does your tortoise do all day?"
"He's either escaping or sleeping."
"I don't think that's sleeping he does. Sounds more like plotting."

Lepidoptera

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lepidoptera
NightGhost wrote:Uh, warm and cozy? To me, he looks cold and uncomfortable, not to mention a bit sinister, Christmas lights notwithstanding. Sorry.

It's actually worse. Turtles are cold blooded. He's almost certainly dead.

truffleshuffle

quality posts: 4 Private Messages truffleshuffle

At 3 pm a few days ago, an Antarctic hiking party went on a trek in search of a nearby penguin colony. In a moment of ignorant spontaneity Mr. Turtle departed from his group and became lost among the snow and ice. As the cold began to creep in on him, in a last ditch effort to make himself more easily locatable, he arranged some LEDs on his shell as a beacon. He was indeed spotted by a search party. However, in a tragic and unforeseen twist of events they mistook him for a Christmas tree and passed him by, feeling a slight (and somewhat bewildered) rush of Christmas spirit. This shirt is a tribute to that brave lost soul: Mr. Turtle.

note2001

quality posts: 25 Private Messages note2001
yummypancake wrote:i liek turtles

XD Son's been playing this on his phone this morning... no clue where it's from but it's most entertaining.

I think the turtle shirt is too cutesy for a 13 yo boy... Woot - you need to offer V neck tees for the women!

anamatics

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anamatics

I bought this shirt just because it is completely darling and I haven't wooted in a while. I'll wear it on Fridays in December. :]

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

Does this mean that the turtle can't travel more than a few feet from an electric socket?

Well, I suppose since he's a turtle, it might take him a while to get that far.

pinkturtle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pinkturtle

Gaawww.... Poor widdle turtle! I'd feel sad too if I was decorated like a Christmas Tree...

roni9492

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roni9492

This shirt reminds me of my ex-girlfriend..Look at those sad eyes...

jeremytheindian

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jeremytheindian

Very cute, bought one for my wife. Now if I'm lucky the charlie brown Christmas tree will be up tomorrow and I can buy one for myself.

Wootx16-Winex1-Kidsx13-Shirtx20-Selloutx8-Homex1-BOCx2

DamnThoseWiffyDogs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DamnThoseWiffyDogs

Very cute. He looks cozy/sleepy to me. Makes me think of a kotatsu for some reason.

NameyMcName

quality posts: 10 Private Messages NameyMcName
BootsBoots wrote:I wish I could get that excited about something. I'm pretty jealous. I guess I kind of like Krackel bars and that guy who played the older brother on Boy Meets World, but not to your level of Christmas and turtles. *Sigh*

Will Friedle?

AliasBurn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AliasBurn

I like Turtles.. XD

Serious, this shirt is cute & perfect for the x-mas time!

kittysoup

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kittysoup
NameyMcName wrote:Will Friedle?

I would SO buy a shirt with him on it. XD I mean, come on! He's Batman (Beyond) AND Seifer Almasy. (And a bunch of others, whatever, but I am just as enthusiastic about him as some are about turtles and holidays.)

But...okay. I have to ask. Since the difference between Derbies and Dailies is that the artists are amateur verses published...can't we actually say, for once, that maybe Raymb has moved to an option for dailies?

I have voted and bought many shirts by him, but mainly because I love his style and whatever design he came up with. But there were cuter, funnier, or more creative shirts this time and a turtle that's smile needed to be made bigger won? Yeah, people voted for it. And people bought it. And I'm not as angry as everyone else is about it, including the woot writer. (BTW o_O damn, that's just dripping with contempt.) But maybe it's time woot made a stance about repeat winners.

Anybody have the numbers how many times ramyb has won?

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
kittysoup wrote:

Anybody have the numbers how many times ramyb has won?

Shirt.What Woot Archive

NightGhost

quality posts: 1905 Private Messages NightGhost

I leak frogs.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby

But how do you feel about mudkipz?

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

piggofdoom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages piggofdoom

I got one for my favorite teacher. He loves turtles.

jr637

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jr637
tomcall wrote:It's a Christmas themed Koopa Troopa! Awesome!

Aren't Koopa Troopas already sort of Christmas themed? They are red and green, and last time I checked, those ARE Christmas colors...

MaryBoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MaryBoo

Cute turtle but i don't see it as nondenominational. It looks like a Christmas tree that is used to celebrate Christmas, a christian holiday.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
NameyMcName wrote:Will Friedle?

I knew you'd know his name, NameyMcName. ;)

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5

By the write-up it seems that even the woot staff recognizes that today's shirt is The Touch of Satan (1971)

The Touch of Satan (1971)woot, that could be ramy's exclusive woot site so that those of us with taste and common sense don't have to look at this The Touch of Satan (1971)anymore.

SunnyLea0

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SunnyLea0

Since turtles do not pine for the fjords, I'm gonna have to say that this is an ex-turtle.