TooBah

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TooBah

No question, in for 1. This will make my family green/groan with envy at the Thanksgiving get-together.

chbc423

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chbc423

I feel like this is only funny because you know the title. Walking around and glancing at you, are people really going to get it? In my opinion, not the most effective woot shirt.

bluejester

quality posts: 566 Private Messages bluejester
chbc423 wrote:I feel like this is only funny because you know the title. Walking around and glancing at you, are people really going to get it? In my opinion, not the most effective woot shirt.

I respectfully disagree. Shirts like this one are the reasons why I came to woot in the first place. I don't mind if I'm the only one in on the joke. I guess I have a bit of Andy Kauffman's humor about me in that way.

IrishLass622

quality posts: 5 Private Messages IrishLass622

I LOVE punny shirts! In for one!

shannonlrobinson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shannonlrobinson

I'll be wearing this shirt all December long! Hilarious and beautifully done!

nreister

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nreister

Just picked up two of these! The thyming for this shirt design couldn't have been better.

youghtrail

quality posts: 3 Private Messages youghtrail
amberleighd wrote:I think...I think I really love this shirt.

Except for Basil. I'm allergic to her. My food is always sad because I can't have her in my life.

I'm allergic to Basil also. And Bay Leaf. Seriously. I thought I was out there all alone, nobody else to suffer with, nobody else to avoid Italian food with. Now I wonder how many others there are like us!

Youghtrail

youghtrail

quality posts: 3 Private Messages youghtrail
beccaness wrote:Add a pinch of pun, a dash of flavor, and you've got yourself a tasty shirt.

My cat freaks out when he smells oregano. It's better than cat nip to him. Spaghetti night is always fun here.

I read somewhere that catnip and oregano are in the same plant family. So this is no surprise. Smart cat!

Youghtrail

bookishbiker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bookishbiker
killroy108 wrote:I think this would make an awesome greeting card, but a very poor shirt.

Yes yes yes! The shirt is fine, but if this were a boxed set of cards I would buy this in a heartbeat. (yes... I realize we're on shirt.woot, but work with us!)

swan0500

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swan0500

I wish they made one in French Bulldog size - so me, my boyfriend and my dog could all match on Thanksgiving!

rayray099

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rayray099
DJ9975 wrote:I can hear Garlic saying:

Hello Ladies!

Look at yourself- now back at me!

Sadly, you're not me. But you could smell as fresh as me if you weren't inside those plastic bottles.

Look down.
Back up.

I'm in that recipe you would taste great in if only you were as fresh as me!

Swan dive! Into a great pot of marinara sauce!

Hahahahha! Our Mighty Feast Gobbles!! So funny! Awesome post award goes to you!

papadale

quality posts: 0 Private Messages papadale
GoToonces wrote:Am I the only one that always imagines Basil with a British accent? And maybe a bit of an attitude?

Yes, Yes!! Basil Fawlty of Fawlty Towers.

amnewsboy

quality posts: 48 Private Messages amnewsboy
bluejester wrote:No salt? What would Alton Brown say!

Alton would have a conniption fit over using spices from a plastic jar, as opposed to fresh and/or home-dried.

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44

Perfect Christmas present for my Grandmother! Nice.

suki626

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suki626

I like it, but I feel like without the design title most people won't get it

timecode24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timecode24

Seriously, I thought the pun was “spice rack”.

I mean, it’s a bunch of seasoning right across the chest area, so if it were worn by a woman…

dreamwootseeker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dreamwootseeker

All I can say is: Great thymeing.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

GoToonces wrote:Am I the only one that always imagines Basil with a British accent? And maybe a bit of an attitude?

Who put the basil in the ratatouille?

(click on the cheese, Basil is the black/white rat)(He was not from Barcelona)

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

tobscholarly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tobscholarly
NightGhost wrote:Which one is Frankie Valli?

Psssst, don't look now but your age is showing!

moosepod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moosepod

Really... who has thyme hops on the computer and pepper these forums with salty comments? We know Woot is not in the business of awesome greeting cards and prints; so instead of gingerly begging them to catsup and curry these items, stop being a dill weed and quit being a jerk. Maybe they'll rue their vanilla decision, but until then just relish the fact that woot! continues to be a good haven for great, original, newly minted shirts. Lowry's seasoning salt.

VOTE- Click Below!!!

beccaness

quality posts: 4 Private Messages beccaness
youghtrail wrote:I read somewhere that catnip and oregano are in the same plant family. So this is no surprise. Smart cat!

My mom told me the same thing. She's into botany. =) The other cat doesn't get a fix from oregano, though. He likes the harder stuff. Hahaha

"beccaness makes fun of old people who get lost in the Winter Wonderland."

haha Thanks woot. I even hate me now. hahahahaha

AiTN - Nashville for BFA in Graphic Design

NightGhost

quality posts: 1906 Private Messages NightGhost
dontwantaname wrote:Who put the basil in the ratatouille?

(click on the cheese, Basil is the black/white rat)(He was not from Barcelona)

No - is Siberian hamster!

smileanor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smileanor

a message about an uncooperative website!
ordered one, got receipt...
then decided that I needed 2 more for gifts, and tried 3-4 times to order, but each time got message that I had "already ordered", and wouldn't let me order any more.
I want 2 more t's, but at 10$ not 15$!
And time is up.
hmmm

smileanor

chbc423 wrote:I feel like this is only funny because you know the title. Walking around and glancing at you, are people really going to get it? In my opinion, not the most effective woot shirt.

So, I think some of the designs should have the title on there, but for this one... if you wear it on Thanksgiving, I think it's Mr. Obvious territory.

smileanor

youghtrail wrote:I'm allergic to Basil also. And Bay Leaf. Seriously. I thought I was out there all alone, nobody else to suffer with, nobody else to avoid Italian food with. Now I wonder how many others there are like us!

My sympathies. I can't imagine a life without basil!

starfishthreads

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starfishthreads
gideonfrost wrote:Oregano is not that nice in real life.

ha ha ha !!!!

starfishthreads

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starfishthreads
smileanor wrote:So, I think some of the designs should have the title on there, but for this one... if you wear it on Thanksgiving, I think it's Mr. Obvious territory.

Yup... obvious and wonderful!

smileanor

starfishthreads wrote:Yup... obvious and wonderful!

can u smell the herbs? agreed!

elody2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elody2

Purchased a WL -- It's more like a KL. TOO small for me and my daughter.