sparrowhawk69

quality posts: 64 Private Messages sparrowhawk69
DianaSprinkle wrote:Koser? That should only matter if you're eating the baby.

Slides away.

Now I want a Baby Ruth

Sparrowhawk69 is in therapy for seeing bunnies everywhere & is currently a member of R.A.B.B.I.T. : "RamyB All Bunnies Because I'm Trippin" anonymous.

cklusek42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cklusek42

I would SO buy that if there were two pipettes instead of one. Test tube babies generally come in multiples. It's much more efficient to have your babies in parallel.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

CONKrAtULaTiONS PAtRuCK!

(hey gimme a break, it's hard spelling with elements)

thegambler311

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thegambler311

I can't figure out the light source here ... the shadows are directly below them, but at the same time the darkest part of the liquid is at the top (and part on the side). Shouldn't the lightest part of the liquid be on the top if the shadows are directly below them?

ichimunki

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ichimunki

W00H00! Another brown Woot shirt for my collection! Seriously... this is a great shirt.

cantstopthesignal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cantstopthesignal

really, woot? THIS is editor's choice????

bFusion

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bFusion

Looks like those two really have chemistry!

I write music you may enjoy. --> http://www.abstractionmusic.com <-- Download the album for free.

Kuragari

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Kuragari

Why is it the shirts I want lately are always in brown... it clashes with the colors of the ink... make smarter choices for shirt colors!

Kuragari

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Kuragari
sparrowhawk69 wrote:Now I want a Baby Ruth

Sloth love Chunk!

lankybits

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lankybits

My second child (conceived via IVF) is due Jan 19th. Would the shirt arrive by then, and perhaps more importantly, would wearing it to his birth be in poor taste?

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

This one got my vote in the derby, so I'm happy to see it go to print.

humongous

quality posts: 2 Private Messages humongous
Assassin15 wrote:Burning question: What is that compound in the think balloon...

looks like a benzene ring, 6 carbons and 6 hydrogens.

the humongous

minsx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages minsx

This design is EXACTLY why woot needs onesie sizes. What better way to advertise to the world that your little baby took a little extra work!

MAlvarez

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5

Unbelievably horrible choice for so many reasons. My disgust is immeasurable.

elviswind

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elviswind

There used to be a time when the editors' choices weren't of the same quality and style as most of the regular winners that I already didn't buy.

Spiritgreen

It seems to me that the greatest present we could give the Woot writers is more Patrickspens name jokes for next year. 'Cause they're going to need them.

Here's one ... *ahem*...

"patrickspens

Like many other famous Patricks, Swayze, McGoohan, Stewart - Spens celebrates each and every win by dancing in space, chased by a gigantic balloon."

Wow. This is harder than it looks.

>_<'

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Spiritgreen wrote:It seems to me that the greatest present we could give the Woot writers is more Patrickspens name jokes for next year. 'Cause they're going to need them.

Here's one ... *ahem*...

"patrickspens

Like many other famous Patricks, Swayze, McGoohan, Stewart - Spens celebrates each and every win by dancing in space, chased by a gigantic balloon."

Wow. This is harder than it looks.

>_<'

Roadhouse.

That is all.

Spiritgreen

bassanimation wrote:Roadhouse.

That is all.

Roadhouse. I bet our Patrick could kill a man with three fingers too. All that drawing. -_^

kyoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kyoo

the green liquid should have been a light shade of purple.. for X (pink) and Y (blue) chromosomes combined..

valluv

quality posts: 1 Private Messages valluv

I am mom to two beautiful test tube babies. My husband is a chemist (and chemical engineer, which means our offspring have very little chance of non-geekery). I'll defer to my husband on whether the chemistry's correct, but the joy on the parents' faces (along with pure, bowel-loosening fear) looks right to me!

lakario

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lakario

darkzealot89

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darkzealot89
cantstopthesignal wrote:really, woot? THIS is editor's choice????

Yes, yes it is.

See how it has the badge and everything? See how it's official?

Pretty simple to observe things huh?

IrishLass622

quality posts: 5 Private Messages IrishLass622

I LOVE this shirt! It made me want to hug my computer screen it's so darn cute.

ChaosDoctor07

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ChaosDoctor07

That child's going to have a rather strained relationship with his parents, based on the ring strain in his compound self.

"Don't believe´╗┐ in the you who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."

wootchawant

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant
lankybits wrote:My second child (conceived via IVF) is due Jan 19th. Would the shirt arrive by then, and perhaps more importantly, would wearing it to his birth be in poor taste?

probably so. and probably not. <;)

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

socceruci

quality posts: 0 Private Messages socceruci

Its too bad the artist made chemical diagrams without knowing much about the way they are supposed to be drawn or else I'd totally be in for one.

jminnion

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jminnion

The chemical diagrams in the background are incredibly wrong, BUT still in for 2.

ErraticImpulse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ErraticImpulse
hksixtyfour wrote:I'm stuck on the minutiae of not using the round bottomed Florence flask for the female...

I'm disappointed about this too. Deal breaker.

mattlscc

quality posts: 34 Private Messages mattlscc

This is cute, but do I really want a T-Shirt with that on it?

molliweide

quality posts: 0 Private Messages molliweide

One for me, one for my IVF toddler and one for Daddy. Woot is making it's money off me for this choice and I'm gonna post the link over on the IVF boards I troll.

wakechic42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wakechic42

in for 2...one for me and one for my test tube baby. it totally makes up for all the lack of romaticism endured during his conception. when else can i say there were 4 other guys besides my husband and one woman without including XXX somewhere in the statement! as a chemist i dont care about the precision...its all about the cute!

bmw66x

quality posts: 48 Private Messages bmw66x
cwhieldon wrote:On the set or The Sub-Atomic Maury Povich show.

"You are NOT the father...." "WHOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" -Typical Povich show antics.

that and "My babhayyyy!"

I'm Bryan. Nice to meet you, Wooter.

bmw66x

quality posts: 48 Private Messages bmw66x
bmw66x wrote:"You are NOT the father...." "WHOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" -Typical Povich show antics.

that and "My babhayyyy!"

Victoria-the "my baby! girl"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlSinc-VSH8

You are not the father
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1iqJqNHX_g

I'm Bryan. Nice to meet you, Wooter.

eco2geek

quality posts: 51 Private Messages eco2geek
hksixtyfour wrote:I'm stuck on the minutiae of not using the round bottomed Florence flask for the female...

Typical male attitude -- the only thing that matters is whether the gal has a nice, uh, glass.

We have met the enemy and he is us. -- Pogo

stacy85

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stacy85
colegrove713 wrote:First off, as a chemist, any Chemistry-related shirt is a guaranteed buy for me.

Secondly, green and pink can make blue if you use cabbage juice indicator...kind of.

This shirt makes me think of Jasper Fforde's Shades of Grey.

You are 100% correct and it can be illustrated with household chemicals. I am also a chemist and if u add an acid such as lemon juice to red cabbage extract u get pink. Add a base such as ammonia to another portion of extract, you will get green. Adding a small amount of the pink solution to the green solution will without a doubt result in blue...so I'd have to say the test tube baby takes after his dad more

Craigmar

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Craigmar

So that's what you get when you mix a beaker with an Erlenmeyer flask.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

Button button bouncing button!

alfbo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages alfbo

This baby's bouncing!

Imposter Pete was Unprepared for the Almost Human Nightmare Cuckoo Clock. The Walrus and Eggmen were the Height of Envy at the Monkey Bar. See the DJ spinning records on a Flora Phonograph while simultaneously playing Rock, Paper, Scissorhold.