Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Congrats Chris! This is a really nice choice, perfect timing.

And speaking of holiday shirts... HINT HINT.

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

YAY!!!!!

My top notch designer here! Cmdixon2

Congrats, always super awesome work!

greenman34

quality posts: 9 Private Messages greenman34

He has definately got more leg room than I did on my last flight.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

I hope he doesn't fly over Florida. He would probably lose his ride.

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

sparrowhawk69

quality posts: 65 Private Messages sparrowhawk69
MathUhhhSaurus wrote:I hope he doesn't fly over Florida. He would probably lose his ride.

In Missouri it's cold enough to throw boiling coffee into the air & have iced coffee if you could catch it back in your cup. That snowflake wouldn't melt here.

Sparrowhawk69 is in therapy for seeing bunnies everywhere & is currently a member of R.A.B.B.I.T. : "RamyB All Bunnies Because I'm Trippin" anonymous.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
sparrowhawk69 wrote:In Missouri it's cold enough to throw boiling coffee into the air & have iced coffee if you could catch it back in your cup. That snowflake wouldn't melt here.

Wow. That is cold. I wish it would snow here (SC) :[ . I have never seen the white stuff in December down here. We're lucky to get some in January.

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

lemurtx

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lemurtx

Congrats Chris!

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

Is it a tiny man or a giant snowflake?

blackfriesians

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blackfriesians

I recall this occurring in an episode of George Shrinks =)

Tersch

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Tersch

What is he hanging from, snowflake entrails?

It looks like he shanked a giant snowflake so he could ride it home during its final death throes.

zakzoah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zakzoah

this image would be great on holiday cards! is there any contractual reason you can't put up some cards on a site like zazzle?

i'd buy a box!

congrats on the t-shirt!

cmdixon2 wrote:Whoa! Thanks Woot!!
Great write-up. You guys are fond of of curve balls, I've noticed.

And thanks for the awesome comments everyone!

spavis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spavis

aww what a great design. could you size it for a desktop wallpaper?

morleyt2009

quality posts: 2 Private Messages morleyt2009
SunnyLea0 wrote:Wow, woot. That write-up was remarkably ...sweet. You okay?

The more I visit this site, the more I wish shirt.woot! would strike a deal to publish a coffee table book of the images and their accompanying write-ups. Christmas is the time for miracles after all.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Congrats CmDixon!

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli
MathUhhhSaurus wrote:Wow. That is cold. I wish it would snow here (SC) :[ . I have never seen the white stuff in December down here. We're lucky to get some in January.

Come just a little bit north, we have snow here in NC at the moment. Not much, and not as much as I'm used to from the mountains, but still...

And I think this is a great design, very quaint.

lepus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lepus

This has a sweet poignant feel to it. I really want to get it...but I just got 4 shirts in the mail yesterday; randoms and With Our Powers Combined.

....I really need to rein myself back from spending so much on shirt.woot.

ZandersZa

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ZandersZa

I think I own every shirt you've designed. One more won't hurt. In for one.

DrWho520

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DrWho520

Why am I tearing up? Must be something in my eye...

...server is busy...

plut0nium

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plut0nium

I've been a long-time lurker on all of the woot sites, particularly shirt.woot. I've seen a lot of shirts that I've liked, but couldn't justify spending my money on (because I'm extra super poor). But this one I just had to get.

Well done, I am now officially the owner of a shirt woot! Love the design!

bizzo98

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bizzo98

uhhh, next shirt?

neoheraclitan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neoheraclitan

Any word on when this shirt will ship? The order page said it would ship within five days and it's been seven. Maybe weekends don't count in the five day total?

From those of you who've ordered before, is shipment usually quick?

moscamye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moscamye

If there's one thing I love, it's a gorgeous shirt with a great story...
These are the kinds of images that dreams (and yes, Hollywood blockbusters) are made of! Beautifully done.

tomcom002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomcom002

Congrats cmdixon. I found a double meaning. It brought a tear and order for two. One for my daughter 1800 miles away and one for me, recently told I have cancer.

P.S.- Still not received and tracking info not available through FedX or USPS

12-22-2010 1:14PM Edit: Woot sent tracking info. Able to track through FedX

tomcom002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomcom002
neoheraclitan wrote:Any word on when this shirt will ship? The order page said it would ship within five days and it's been seven. Maybe weekends don't count in the five day total?

From those of you who've ordered before, is shipment usually quick?

(1)It ships (leaves there) in 7 days, (2)then FedX takes forever getting to your part of the country, (3)then passes off to USPS near your home. (4)USPS then makes your final delivery.

Edit:
Woot says ordered 12-08, shipped 12-15.
FedX says they received it 12-20.
I say it's not here as of 12-22.

plut0nium

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plut0nium
tomcom002 wrote:It ships (leaves there) in 7 days, then fedex takes forever, then passes off to usps near your home. USPS then gives your final delivery.

Mine was ordered 12-08, shipped 12-15, and not received as of 12-20 AM.

Same here. It says mine is expected to be delivered December 28. I was hoping to have it by Christmas, but I've never wooted before. Does it always take this long to ship? If so, I will have to consider this in the future...

travisl

quality posts: 4 Private Messages travisl
plut0nium wrote:I was hoping to have it by Christmas, but I've never wooted before. Does it always take this long to ship? If so, I will have to consider this in the future...

Yup - that's Smartpost for you. There's a reason they use a snail to represent this shipping method. I ordered on the 7th, it shipped on the 20th, and is expected to arrive on the 29th.

Smartpost = you'll get it when you get it. If you need it by X, spring for the overnight shipping.