efooter

quality posts: 18 Private Messages efooter

Simpsons did it!

NightGhost

quality posts: 1905 Private Messages NightGhost

Some deja food here...

megdin

quality posts: 4 Private Messages megdin

Hey Woot I think you're remembering the elephant show peanut butter song...this is the best I could find
Peanut Peanut Butter and Jelly!

Try to ignore the guy singing along as he tapes it, though he's still less annoying than that purple guy

Dindrin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dindrin

White print on a blue shirt would amplify the desirability exponentially!

Katherine5005

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Katherine5005

In school we used to have to write papers on how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. So this only brings back horrible memories.

lozerette

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lozerette
laurafoy wrote:I always had strawberry jam on mine

I came here to post this. Glad to see I'm not alone!

Strawberry Jam > Grape Jelly

rts211

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rts211

Missing the other knife.

krie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krie
renegadetim wrote:Where does the baseball bat fit into this equation?

The baseball bat is relative, pb&j exist in an inertial frame. To one observer the bat may appear after peanut butter jelly and to another before.

The sarcasm contained in this post may not be appropriate for all audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

As mentioned earlier, even though I can't eat grape jelly, I am buying this shirt.

And for me, the equation is: pb + h + b = win.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

soloducki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soloducki

The song might also be the Mary-Kate and Ashley one that I remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSMt1mXwTRg

rumpatas

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rumpatas

If "X" represents the sandwich, shouldn't there be a second cut along the other diagonal plane? Or are quarters just for sissy kids?

Kuragari

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Kuragari

Does the editor get stoned and then pick the shirts based on what looks good to eat? Enough with the food shirts! We need GOOD shirts again. Stop accepting designs that are basically crap instructions.

unpcnook

quality posts: 8 Private Messages unpcnook

This shirt appears to be a mash-up of Peanut Butter & Jealousy and To the Top in the Style of Da Vinci...

...mmm, peanut butter and turtle mash-up...

-UnPC

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

so...what you're saying, Woot, is that:
x = (peanuts multiplied by butter) plus jelly?

Actually, no butter is used to make peanut butter. The peanuts are finely blended until they are the smooth thing we know as peanut butter. This can be done with a lot of nuts (one example is a macadamia nut butter which is used to make the delicious white chocolate macadamia nut cookies :D )

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

LesReed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LesReed
megdin wrote:Hey Woot I think you're remembering the elephant show peanut butter song...this is the best I could find
Peanut Peanut Butter and Jelly!

Try to ignore the guy singing along as he tapes it, though he's still less annoying than that purple guy

You know your avatar is purple, right?

talverion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages talverion

I haven't had legitimate Jelly in ages. I usually use Apple Butter + Peanut Butter.

silvakow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silvakow

Are the shirts woot! is using now more slim than they were 2 years ago? I swear my most recent order is seems smaller. I'm totally gettin' this shirt, so I need to know =P

mindlesskracka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mindlesskracka

you do the peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat...and so on and so forth

it makes more sense if you watch the video with the banana singing about it.

omegazimm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omegazimm
tomcall wrote:

You were all thinking it.

I was singing it in my head the whole time haha :D

apaget

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apaget

Look closely at the PB jar... it's Teddie PB!

MachineAmbition

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MachineAmbition
skatimmy737 wrote:I don't see the part of the equation that subtracts the crusts.

You don't like the crust? Very sad for you. I'll take yours.

The disappearance of the crusts in the diagram are what we mathematicians like to call the Toddler Phenomenon.

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

The secret sandwich ingredients! It's just as Da Vinci's prophecy foretold!

urbsnspices

quality posts: 7 Private Messages urbsnspices
juansinanos wrote:

More like: Win = ∫ pb(t) + j(t) db

That makes much more sense than this:
p*j*t = awesome

In the latter an infinite amount of t( time or toast) would make up for in infinity small amount of peanut-butter or jelly. Which just is just silly.

I have to assume when the artist claims x=pb+j. He is referring to some nonlinear complex representation of the spreadable in question. Specifically some sort of surface integral.

IrishLass622

quality posts: 5 Private Messages IrishLass622
skatimmy737 wrote:I don't see the part of the equation that subtracts the crusts.

If you eat the crusts that makes your hair curly, didn't your mother tell you that? Mine did!

jubileejune

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jubileejune

Checking out your artwork here at Kahuku Intermediate... a teacher, not a student, by the way. Good job, brah.

creativelicense

quality posts: 0 Private Messages creativelicense

Darn it, I just bought two woot shirts yesterday for my boyfriend for christmas. I should have waited, he would have loved this!

karyn2002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karyn2002
IrishLass622 wrote:If you eat the crusts that makes your hair curly, didn't your mother tell you that? Mine did!

Haha, Mine too! I told my best friend the same thing when we were 6. Funnily enough, her hair started to gain a slight curl/wave when she started eating the crusts, and she believed I had magical powers, haha (though if I did, I would have used them to make my own stick straight hair curl when I ate crusts, haha).

pedro123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pedro123

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was hoping this would make the Redux round last weekend - and I wanted it this summer when it was first up. Got a couple for gifts and one for my own badself! Love this one ;-)

PollTax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PollTax

pb + j + sneeze = oh noes!

www.Youtube.com/AndrewSkyMusic

BrotherTungsten

quality posts: 2 Private Messages BrotherTungsten
urbsnspices wrote:That makes much more sense than this:
p*j*t = awesome

In the latter an infinite amount of t( time or toast) would make up for in infinity small amount of peanut-butter or jelly. Which just is just silly.

I have to assume when the artist claims x=pb+j. He is referring to some nonlinear complex representation of the spreadable in question. Specifically some sort of surface integral.

It's weird that the post in question is integrating with respect to b, though, seeing as how the implication seems to be that the two component integrals have t as the independent variable.

Unless b is the amount of baseball bats. In which case, assuming for the moment that pb, j and t are constants, you'd have Win = ((pb+j)(t))b + c.

This of course implies that an increase in baseball bats results in a net increase in win regardless of the amount of peanut butter time and jelly time, assuming that one or neither of them are equal to zero.

This is a subjective statement, which is why the integral symbol looks like an "s."

Also, the unknown constant "c" is undoubtedly the amount of crust, as a positive amount increases Win while a negative amount (overcutting and removing some of the pb&j) results in a decrease in Win.

juansinanos

quality posts: 1 Private Messages juansinanos
BrotherTungsten wrote:It's weird that the post in question is integrating with respect to b, though, seeing as how the implication seems to be that the two component integrals have t as the independent variable.

Unless b is the amount of baseball bats. In which case, assuming for the moment that pb, j and t are constants, you'd have Win = ((pb+j)(t))b + c.

This of course implies that an increase in baseball bats results in a net increase in win regardless of the amount of peanut butter time and jelly time, assuming that one or neither of them are equal to zero.

This is a subjective statement, which is why the integral symbol looks like an "s."

Also, the unknown constant "c" is undoubtedly the amount of crust, as a positive amount increases Win while a negative amount (overcutting and removing some of the pb&j) results in a decrease in Win.

t for time spent spreading and hence more peanut butter or jelly the larger the t value. db was supposed to be over the entire surface of bread.

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim

My first Quality Post! Not gonna lie, it feels good, and I will always remember my first! Thanks mods!

mdm91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdm91

Missed it, sigh.

fweetieb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fweetieb

What about those allergic to peanuts?
We need a hazelnut or Brazil nut version. Maybe an Almond?

rebecca83w

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rebecca83w

peannuuuuutt, peanut butter...... (and jelly!!)

c4th0d3r4y

quality posts: 0 Private Messages c4th0d3r4y

Of people who make and eat peanut butter jelly sandwiches, 96 percent put the peanut butter on first.