sgoman5674

quality posts: 41 Private Messages sgoman5674

If only this had been offered on the day that the new Karate Kid was released. Oh well, no use crying over karate chops.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 57 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

I am of course reminded of Kung Fu Panda's Master Crane voiced by David Cross :]

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

I'm no balance expert, but that crane really looks like he's just seconds away from toppling into the water.

NightGhost

quality posts: 1905 Private Messages NightGhost
chrisprender wrote:I'm no balance expert, but that crane really looks like he's just seconds away from toppling into the water.

Probably because he's about to pounce on that fish.

brockart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages brockart

This guy would eat the Young Grasshopper alive.

riceman431

quality posts: 0 Private Messages riceman431

I don't suppose anyone can help me navigate to a forum or thread where I could find somebody willing to sell the Finding Technicolor shirt? I made a rookie mistake and missed it. I'm new to the forums. Thanks for your help

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

riceman431 wrote:I don't suppose anyone can help me navigate to a forum or thread where I could find somebody willing to sell the Finding Technicolor shirt? I made a rookie mistake and missed it. I'm new to the forums. Thanks for your help

There seem to be two MM and one M3XL available on teetrade. Otherwise... I guess you could post your request in the Random Shirt Trade Center Thread. I feel like you're going to have a hard time finding it right now, though, as it's an old shirt that had already been Random-Shirted and traded out a long time ago, and the people who bought it just recently from the gift guide bought it for themselves/gifts, and so wouldn't have extras.
But! But there's definitely always a possibility of extras or bad sizing... so if you really want the shirt but don't find it right now, make sure to keep checking back at teetrade every so often, and the same with the Random Shirt Trade Center thread.

horde5150

quality posts: 3 Private Messages horde5150

Wow.. Totally coincidental, but I chose to wear my "Cobra Kai" shirt today.

Harui

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Harui

AAAGGHH! The leg! The leg is bending BACKWARDS! D:

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein

jackieten

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackieten

If only this was long sleeve...

pizzaplaya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pizzaplaya

I would totaly buy this shirt if it were a differant color! Salmon is just not working for me

geeq

quality posts: 2 Private Messages geeq

I hope I don't egret not buying this one

DarthNinja

quality posts: 10 Private Messages DarthNinja

This ninja likes this shirt

Bog of carp anyone?

sundaypunch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sundaypunch

Great design but I would like it better if just had a "regular" crane, not the Karate Kid looking version (yes, I'm boring)

Scubaraf

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Scubaraf

From far away it looks like an anatomical drawing of a uterus with its attendant Fallopian tubes.