j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
flickdude wrote:Annnnd it sold out. Great job fans...you guys are worse than Browncoats in the Getting Slapped in the Face and Paying Hard-Earned Cash for the Honor Department.

I like my shirt very much, thanks. Looks great in person (and on my person)....or so I'm led to believe by ass kissing sycophants...hmmmm.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

kokoriyu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kokoriyu

I really loved Tron, I don't know what that writeup is trying to prove. :/ Oh well, I am debating whether to buy the shirt or not. It's pretty damn awesome. Writeup not so much.

Lagbert

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lagbert

Congrats Spiritgreen! You got mentioned on boingboing.net - your sales are going to skyrocket!

TheComedian30402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheComedian30402

I find the write up about how they just made tron to make money, and about how terrible Tron is/was funny considering how well this shirt sold

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar

ErisKai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ErisKai

I keep wondering who expected a great plot in a sequel for the 'Moar Shiny SFX!' film of its day...

snobahr

quality posts: 6 Private Messages snobahr

So, I wore this to Disneyland California Adventures yesterday. It got a LOT of compliments, both from other park visitors and from staffers (it was especially popular at Toy Story Midway Mania). My 7 yr old son wants one of these shirts, too.