wolfchik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolfchik

Beautiful, Lady, simply beautiful!

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987

Your best work to print yet, Bass. Congrats!

darkpumpkin

quality posts: 2 Private Messages darkpumpkin
bassanimation wrote:LOL you made an Avatar reference, derrr! (it's ok, I like it too)

I didn't like RPGs til I got a bit older, and by the time I got to playing them they turned into 80+ hour grind-fests. :\ Haaaate. Give me a good old fashioned side-scroller any day .

Err, Navi was a character in "The Ocarina of Time," long before the term was applied to the cat people

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli

Oh yay! I'd forgotten this was in the fog...so happy it printed. Still debating on the pink, although I suppose I should listen to my own argument about t-shirts; that if the art is done well and the colors are right for the design, just wear the shirt!

tomcall

quality posts: 102 Private Messages tomcall

This shirt just screams, "Vulpix, I choose you!"

l6a6s6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages l6a6s6

It's about time a design I want actually places in the derby.

Ryfiel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ryfiel

That is an epic picture of Navi that I have never seen before. Just to clear up any remaining clear as mudness, "Ocarina of Time" is pretty much the favorite Zelda game of all time. (I was in fact confused when the cat people movie was mentioned.)

PS

If anyone dislikes grindfests from their RPGs, play western RPGs instead of Japanese ones (or MUMORPUGER's) and there's a good chance you'll enjoy it. As far as examples go, pretty much anything by Bioware is a masterpiece. With just their stuff you'll be busy for awhile.

littleclyde

quality posts: 16 Private Messages littleclyde

Neat, congrats! So nice that this type of design can pull out a win - it's heartening to know that sometimes woot voters like a little variety!

vivbot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages vivbot

I decided this was so pretty I bought two so I could make one into a dress .-. (and because I forgot to say it before,) congrats on the print!

L3g3ndQ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ

hey congrats!!! really loved this design!!! i just wish it was on a darker colored shirt like asphalt then i could wear it B^( i just cant wear light colored shirts B^(

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
Ryfiel wrote:
If anyone dislikes grindfests from their RPGs, play western RPGs instead of Japanese ones (or MUMORPUGER's) and there's a good chance you'll enjoy it. As far as examples go, pretty much anything by Bioware is a masterpiece. With just their stuff you'll be busy for awhile.

Na, I feel what Bass is saying. If you thrive off side scrollers like Super Meat Boy, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Brothers, Mega Man/ Zero, Shank, Limbo, Viewtiful Joe and many other awesome side scrollers, RPGs today always feel drawn out, regardless of eastern vs. western. "I just beat the boss, so why haven't I magically teleported to the next level? What the heck is travel time? You mean I have to walk there? And why is this NPC still talking to me? I've hit the "A" button like 500 times, yet more text just keeps reappearing... AHHHH!!!"

It just a personal opinion. Everyone is different. Every gamer has different tastes, so its not uncommon for a gamer to dislike certain genres.

aggiemary04

quality posts: 3 Private Messages aggiemary04

My first woot shirt! Great design!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

As much as I'm a fan of your cartoony shirts, those are the ones I'm often found wearing, this is by far the prettiest thing I've ever seen you design.

Classy, stylish and constructed beautifully. Then finished in amazing colors.

How could it not win? Answer, it couldn't not win. Yes it couldn't! Woot! ^__^

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240

Great design. I love it when a late entry comes in and kick butt.

omegazimm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omegazimm

oh yay! I'm so happy this shirt won! I absolutely love the design with the design and the overall ethereal feeling to it.

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15

Hey diddle diddle
The flare and the fiddle
The fox jumped over the moon
The flaming woman laughed to see such sport
And her back got a fiery tattoo

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

dooomcat

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dooomcat

Yay Bass, now we'll get to see how many people would wear images like these as I've shied away from stuff like this in the past as I wasn't sure about wearability.

Congrats again!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Yay, Bass! Such a beautiful design deserved a print. I'm so happy for you!

humbert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages humbert

In some ways I was hoping this wouldn't print, as I've already spent too much money this week.

And there's no way I can not buy this shirt...

10 more dollars gone then.

(Excellent design, bass, and congrats on another great print!)

Misskari

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Misskari

Congrats on the print, Bass! I love this design.

As promised, I'm going to get this shirt and do a tutorial on how to stretch it over canvas for the people who prefer prints.

I'll post it back here when I'm done.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
darkpumpkin wrote:Err, Navi was a character in "The Ocarina of Time," long before the term was applied to the cat people

Ahhhh crap! Now I feel extra spicy dumb ^^;. But that should tell you that I wasn't lying when I said I hadn't played any Zelda games, heh.

bassanimation

Misskari wrote:Congrats on the print, Bass! I love this design.

As promised, I'm going to get this shirt and do a tutorial on how to stretch it over canvas for the people who prefer prints.

I'll post it back here when I'm done.

Oh awesome, that would be great Misskari! I can't wait to see :D. I've often seen shirts that I thought were pretty enough to be framed. Now I can see how to do it!

bassanimation

dooomcat wrote:Yay Bass, now we'll get to see how many people would wear images like these as I've shied away from stuff like this in the past as I wasn't sure about wearability.

Congrats again!

Thank you, Doomcat!

Also I hear you about the wearability fears. I was not sure what to expect with this lady at all. It's very difficult to peg the right type of cartooning, humans, or coloring style that people like. @_@

autumn0485

quality posts: 1 Private Messages autumn0485

Its been awhile since I've seen a shirt on here that made me go "I Have to have that." Absolutely love it, great design!

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Congrats bass! I'm partial to your "cartoony" designs, but this is really beautiful work.

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

Bassanimation is quickly becoming one of my favorite designers. Congrats on the awesome print!

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

It's very beautiful :] Congratulations, bass!

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

kaseyfleming

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kaseyfleming

yay bass! congrats!

ThirstyFly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ThirstyFly

The design is super lovely. And I just want to say the Shirt.woot writing staff is STELLAR.

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost

Grats on your first "real" derby print Bass, see I told you this would make it

tomcall

quality posts: 102 Private Messages tomcall
sparrowhawk69 wrote:Here's the song
Foxy Lady

I was thinking of a combo of Foxy Lady and Fire.

wootdragon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootdragon

Cream is the crappiest color to put this design on. Black would have been SO much better.

kalieve

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kalieve

I LOVE this shirt! <3 Kitsune so thanks for the awesomeness that is this shirt!

Apricottarte

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Apricottarte

I think the pink looks really pretty on the cream. In for one.

JBrach820

quality posts: 5 Private Messages JBrach820

Yay! So glad this is getting printed, it's a gorgeous design. I've been internet-less for two days, so this was a welcome sight.

bassanimation

Thank you again for your support everyone! Hope the print turns out nicely, whee! :D

Papaya79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Papaya79

WAHOOOOO! Congrats, Bass! I snagged me up one of these foxy ladies in a hurry You're on a roll!!!

MyStro023

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MyStro023

I love this design. so glad to see I got printed. I've got my one the day it was out. I am sad to see its reckoning position so low though. I felt it was a surefire winner (pun intended.)

congrats on the design win Bass!

Misskari

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Misskari

Here's that tutorial I promised! It ended up looking very nice.

bassanimation

Misskari wrote:Here's that tutorial I promised! It ended up looking very nice.

Oh my gosh, thank you so much, Misskari! This rocks! I hope everyone can try this at home with tees they love :D. I know I'd love to deck my halls with awesome shirts, and now I know how, woot! Thank you so much again! I hope your Fox Maiden shirt printed nicely :D.