walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan

This is so nice!

Well done!

jed1nerd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jed1nerd
Re: Terrible Twos

I don't care for this design, but I like your art style. I'd like to see more of you in future derbies.

--JN

uniique

quality posts: 2 Private Messages uniique
Re: tira mi su

NICE! gmv

dgshinkle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dgshinkle
Re: TREX THROUGH TIME

nice vortex affect.

Edison Plays Dirty STAFF: Well, I tried. Looks like the image won't stay until you buy something. Still, please don't post your derby entry in the body of posts.

amh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages amh
Re: TrumPet Walker

Close-up on one of my Trum Pets. Her name is Ella. You know, for Ella Fitzgerald...

For close-up, click here

Isn't she cute?

dgshinkle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dgshinkle
Re: Awkward Turtle

of corse! the Awkward Turtle. Why didnt i think of that. Nice work.

Edison Plays Dirty STAFF: Well, I tried. Looks like the image won't stay until you buy something. Still, please don't post your derby entry in the body of posts.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
Re: Toucan Sheds His Tint

Your color-centric designs are always so good. GMV.

snarkygal

quality posts: 5 Private Messages snarkygal
Re: turtle tutoring

no no a million times no

snarkygal

Re: Tick-Tack-Toe

clever, yes. worth $1000 for the win, NO

unstated

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unstated

haha, well thank you. I'm glad someone finds it as funny as I do.

streetwalkincheetah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages streetwalkincheetah
Re: Taxi!

Haha, even though it's very much rejectionable, it's still better than 99% of what's out there. Keep on submitting, duder, just make sure you pay attention to those pesky ass woot rules.

kuyanatan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kuyanatan
Re: Trigonometree

Just wait until you see the pythongorean theorem visualized.

JRWorkshop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JRWorkshop

Our favorite count goes truckin'
Enjoy!

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Turntable Turtle

A turntable listen' turtle.

Vote!

tizbazua

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tizbazua
Re: Taxi!

haha, definitely save this for a round that allows text. I love the 'atlantis' license plate!

amh

Re: Tire Track Roadkill

This would make an awesome Halloween costume. Here a friend wearing my inspiration for this shirt. I improvised this costume for him in a few minutes and realized how much people liked it...

snarkygal

bassanimation wrote:Genius, Robbie! There's not enough good stuff I can say, other than oohmgz cute and clever! I would love to have one of these, even though I think I'm the last person on Earth who hates Tofu ^^;. +1!

No you're not...I can't even look at Tofu...or cottage cheese LOL

lilaviel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilaviel
megadog wrote:it is not just bad use of perspective.
Look at the light source and shading - the light is coming from the left - so now look at the glasses - their shadow is on the left - do they have a different light source - no - thats just bad design

I still don't think it's that huge a deal. Honestly what actually bugs me is that little speck on the turtle's face. If I bought it (which I won't lie, I'd be tempted to), I'd be constantly picking at it making sure it's not a stain. But the lighting and perspective issues? Not so much.

I will admit, for an artist who's had so many of his works published, it's a mistake he shouldn't be making. But it's barely noticeable to the average eye.

snarkygal

bassanimation wrote:Genius, Robbie! There's not enough good stuff I can say, other than oohmgz cute and clever! I would love to have one of these, even though I think I'm the last person on Earth who hates Tofu ^^;. +1!

No you're not...I can't even look at Tofu...or cottage cheese LOL. Cute shirt though.

wolfchik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolfchik
Re: Tea Tradewinds

beautiful design. but what color is it on?

amh

irishflowrpowr wrote:i like this, but i don't think it'll gain much support when the man is so far over that he's basically inside your armpit...is there a way you could make him bigger and maybe more centered? i mean, could you cut it down to one or two tanks and center them more?

Remember that a shirt prints much larger, also, the man is at the maximum left woot allows which is still on the chest and not off by the armpit. I do understand however why the shirt comp may be confusing. So the real deal should look bigger and more centered. Hope that helps

lilaviel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilaviel
Re: Topiary Turtle Tree

I love all your shirts. I hope this one gets printed. I was sad when the Sirius shirt didn't.

juliaL719

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juliaL719
Re: Shirt Tails

Alternate title: Tucchis

tizbazua

Re: Awkward Turtle

nice work ramyb,

wootfriends, i've only been in the scene for a couple weeks, but i'm starting to get a clue of how things work.

we're all wanting to judge everything as if they were in an art gallery, because it's part of the reason we come here. However, we can't critique the proportions and lighting angles of the mainstream cutesie cartoon, it doesn't make sense!!

graphics people like this are playing the derby for what it is, a competition. and they stick to the 'get instant votes' technique.

i would say, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, but i'm like all of you. So, if you can't join 'em, beat 'em. people will eventually buy into art if it's original.

MacTheHero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MacTheHero

I can see what you mean, especially since it was reduced at a slightly off percentage.
For a cleaner preview you can see it on my DA page
http://macthehero.deviantart.com/#/d38vil2

tizbazua

Re: Thunderbird

Most Excellent!! I want to know how you do halftones, because it looks a hellofalot better than what i do for halftones...

the colors really pop in this!

jashobeam

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jashobeam
Re: Transgalactic Turtle

Terry Pratchett FTW!

tizbazua

Re: Toucan Sheds His Tint

I'd take a white version, this was a cool idea fo sho.

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: Transilvanian trucker

Very nice. GMV

bongosolo

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bongosolo
Re: its a trapezoid

I wondered who would do a Star Trek shirt this time. Getting a little tired of the same joke though.

thelostprophetx0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thelostprophetx0
Re: Shirt Tails

this. is. awesome!

bongosolo

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bongosolo
Re: Time Travel

GMV but I think it would be better on a black shirt. Only one ink color then!

manikx66

quality posts: 2 Private Messages manikx66
jeanerz13 wrote:I count 7 ink colors:

blue
white
black
brown
red
flesh
dark green

Am I counting something wrong? You can only have 6 ink colors...by the way, good job on fixing the portal

dark green is halftone black on a green shirt to make dark green

jeanerz13

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jeanerz13
Re: Tidying up Tiger Tracks

Ok, so I know the artwork is about on par with a 7 year old's, and the proportions and perspective are way off... but give me a break! I'm not an actual artist. I just thought it was a cute idea Also, I hope I stayed within the printable area...(not that I expect to get votes, let alone print...)

mindputtee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mindputtee
Re: Tangled

This is 5 colors on blue. =)

sasham62

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sasham62
Re: Tummy Teeth

Teeth in your tummy --- It's how digestion really works.
Five colors on blue.

jeanerz13

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jeanerz13
manikx66 wrote:dark green is halftone black on a green shirt to make dark green

ok cool I know nothing of how halftones work...just that you make them using dots lol

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
tizbazua wrote:nice work ramyb,

wootfriends, i've only been in the scene for a couple weeks, but i'm starting to get a clue of how things work.

we're all wanting to judge everything as if they were in an art gallery, because it's part of the reason we come here. However, we can't critique the proportions and lighting angles of the mainstream cutesie cartoon, it doesn't make sense!!

graphics people like this are playing the derby for what it is, a competition. and they stick to the 'get instant votes' technique.

i would say, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, but i'm like all of you. So, if you can't join 'em, beat 'em. people will eventually buy into art if it's original.

Hang in there, buddy. Give it a month or two, you'll figure it out. Good luck.

criticalmassers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages criticalmassers
Re: The tree of 12 essential vitamins and minerals

WHY is this shirt #22????? O.o It should so be higher.
awesome shirt. love it.

shaggster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shaggster
Re: Tangled

i like the packer colors in this design GO PACK GO!!