chamelean75

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chamelean75

I like this one a lot!

npromero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages npromero
Re: MIDDLE SCHOOL TRANSFER STUDENT

I love this! Im a crazy geek of both.
Is it weird for me to say that I NEED this shirt to be made?
Eff it if it is. I NEED this! :D

vulpecular

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vulpecular
cynic11 wrote:incredibly simplistic view of the annoying caller in the crowd...there is always one.

thanks ahead for voting! (if you actually voted ;)

I'm trying to figure out if you purposefully put the k in know, but I can't think of a clever reason why you'd do that.

Siax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Siax
Re: The Mushroom Patch

I was hoping to see another one of those robot designs from you.......but this works all the same +1

asmit207

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asmit207
Re: Moustache Club

I love the milks face haha

asmit207

Re: Self Portrait

That's just plain awesome!

locustpr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages locustpr
Re: Laugh while you can.

One day he will save you all.

asmit207

Re: One Of These Things Is Not Like The Others

I kind of like the eyes on the shadows, it gives the wolf shadow a more sinister look. Haha
Just sayin'

korvis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages korvis
penichillin wrote:Shame that this slipped out of the fog.

The fact that this isn't in the fog makes me lose faith in shirt.woot. It used to have awesome shirts all time, now we just get generic little cartoons all the time.

locustpr

Redesigned to fit in better with the derby theme/rules. I fear it may be too cute though now.

Redesign is here:

Laugh while you can.

getshighoncocacola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages getshighoncocacola
lorzod wrote:my initial response is that this is making fun of girls who either want to be boys or boys who want to be girls. That can be viewed in a number of ways, but at the very least it's insanely insensitive to those who are transgendered on both sides. It is insulting for male to female and female to male.

Huh. Funny, I didn't see that at all. I can see how you, or anyone, could potentially think that this has to do with transgender people, though I didn't take it that way, but what I don't see is how you feel it's making fun of such people. Even if the designer had intended it to be about such people, which s/he has clearly stated they did not, where in the shirt does it indicate any sort of disdain?

Anyway, fun concept, I like the shirt. I thought about whether I would wear one, because I'm definitely a 'tomboy' who always hangs out with the guys and gets frustrated if I'm not equally accepted with them and I got a kick out of it, thought it was cute and witty. However, then I realised that if I wore it, people who already think that I'm a lesbian because of the tomboyness would just think I was a lesbian even more. So I decided not to. :/ I like the shirt though!
Oh, and before anybody attacks me over that, I have nothing against lesbians or indeed any member of the LGBT community, it just gets a bit tiresome being called anything you're not and having people make Jatravartid jokes every time you spend time with someone of the same sex.
Great design!

"No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on the proper occasions."~Henry Ward Beecher

locustpr

Re: just us wolves here.......

Love the turn on the idea.
I would vote for this if it didn't have the word/thought bubbles. They just seem redundant to the design.

mdmbunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdmbunny
paigeg wrote:Lol! This thought came to mind, but I couldn't figure how to make it work. Great job!

eh eh, thanks (:

CrystallineX

quality posts: 17 Private Messages CrystallineX
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Haha! Those cookies are in trouble. Love it, Lucky. :D

I honestly like this design better than the other one that came out. ^^

Cantatus

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Cantatus
Re: Something's Fishy

Fry would be happy!

"Why couldn't she be the other type of mermaid? With the fish part on top and the lady part below."

:D

boobsmurphy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boobsmurphy
Re: Baa Baa Bad Sheep

I love the design of this shirt, but not really a big fan of the shirt color.

boobsmurphy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boobsmurphy
Re: Odd Man Out

LOVE THIS!! Great shirt idea. =)

peabody3684

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peabody3684

absolutely stunning!

fablefire

quality posts: 22 Private Messages fablefire
Re: Baa Baa Bad Sheep v2

Baa Baa Bad Sheep v2

- Now in another color for those who really don't like grass. Thanks for the feedback.

fablefire

quality posts: 22 Private Messages fablefire
Re: Baa Baa Bad Sheep

Thanks for the support folks!

I was teetering on grass or kelly and picked grass because I was feeling cabin feverish. It's a spring-y color. Uploaded a version on kelly though, for those who can't live with grass:

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=50159

kevlar51

quality posts: 43 Private Messages kevlar51

@dreadwood and Than888--thanks!

@siax--haha, thanks. I had started a design depicting robot construction (2 modern scientists and a steampunk inventor) but didn't like how it was coming out so I scrapped it. One of these days he'll come back.

rglee129

quality posts: 27 Private Messages rglee129
peabody3684 wrote:absolutely stunning!

Glad so many people like this design as much as I do. Thanks for the comments.

kinzoku

quality posts: 17 Private Messages kinzoku

Whoa, this is my new favorite shirt from you. That's amazing.

manikx66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manikx66
locustpr wrote:Love the turn on the idea.
I would vote for this if it didn't have the word/thought bubbles. They just seem redundant to the design.

I have put up a version 2 with out the thought bubbles i was not sure about them when i designed this thanks for the input

manikx66

Re: just us wolves here...... V2 no thought bubbles

The orignal design has thought bubbles above the wolf and sheep. if you think you might like it better please go check it out

manikx66

fablefire wrote:Baa Baa Bad Sheep v2

- Now in another color for those who really don't like grass. Thanks for the feedback.

really like your spin on the idea.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Werewolf Astronaut (V2 - resub)

@megsck, hey that's by that cool Puzzle Agent guy (Telltale games). Someone posted that on my deviantArt too, but I'd never seen any space werewolf action before this week. And I thought I was being original. :p

@flyingmouse', thanks! I've been trying to rely on halftones less but it seemed to work here.

@lucky1988, :^). Yep the moon was fun to draw, I'm trying to get a better handle on textures and distressing.

@Lagbert, thanks! The werewolf was just way too dark in my first sub. I didn't realize until I looked at it fresh on Saturday morning. New monitor throwing me off. :p

@npromero, not very effective huh? :D

DoublEE

quality posts: 8 Private Messages DoublEE
genericsmith wrote:If it has JUST been hit with radioactive junk I doubt it'd of reached that size yet... plus where would it find ninja weapons.

Of course it's apparently not completely finished mutating because it hasn't developed thumbs yet (as mentioned by me above)

I don't know about rejecting it as a video game... it's possible others have in the past... hard to tell... I mean, there's plenty of zombie video games too... Transformers (of course only one good video game has come from it)

So you're being critical of a four-headed, four-armed, two legged, weapon-toting turtle beacuse of the radioactive mutation timeframe and lack of thumbs? This place never disappoints...

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: MIDDLE SCHOOL TRANSFER STUDENT

Love this idea! The colors and placement on the shirt are really working for me. +1

fishbiscuit5

Re: Distant Panel

This is awesome! The colors look great together.

fishbiscuit5

Re: Predator

I look forward to seeing your work each week. This is just beautiful and makes me hopeful spring will get here soon!

kevlar51

kinzoku wrote:Whoa, this is my new favorite shirt from you. That's amazing.

Thanks kinzoku--I just wish I'd had the time to get it done sooner so it'd have a shooting chance.

fishbiscuit5

This turned out fantastic! +1 from me.

kevlar51

Re: Have a Nerd Day

GASP! No tape on the glasses?! :P +1

fishbiscuit5

Re: Werewolf Astronaut (V2 - resub)

Voted again with pleasure!

fishbiscuit5

Re: Poo-too-weet

This needs to be printed. Period.

fishbiscuit5

kevlar51 wrote:GASP! No tape on the glasses?! :P +1

Haha! I thought about it but I think I forgot to try out that idea. The memory is the first thing to go. I think that's the saying, but I can't remember for sure.

Thanks for the votes and comments, guys!

veevandyke

quality posts: 2 Private Messages veevandyke
paigeg wrote:If you could tighten up the composition a bit, bring the elements more together, and add some background, this would kill. At least, I would wear it.
Time for a dirty martooni.

Thanks. I could tighten it up a bit, and I played around with various backgrounds before deciding that it looked better plain. I'm interested in your insight, though, as to what type of background you'd like to see.... I may resubmit if it's something I can do.

alexskbrown

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alexskbrown
kaseyfleming wrote:YES! double edgar submission week.

what's the other edgar submission this week?

NotCesar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NotCesar
Re: a monster in disguise

Excellent! I wish this one the best cuz I really wanna buy one!