D1C0M

quality posts: 0 Private Messages D1C0M
Re: This Guy Just Aint Right

Well, since this is still under the 24hr mark, I guess I'll just take it down and see if there's anything I can do to bring it back to derby topic or something.

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884
Re: Cool or Flake

hah, perfect shirt for year round in Rochester.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: MIDDLE SCHOOL TRANSFER STUDENT

Thanks for the comments guys and gals! I appreciate the support. Here's a couple links:
Here's a 16x20 version on brown as seen above.

Her's a link to alternate on asphalt.

If enough people prefer it on asphalt, I'll sub a v2 on asphalt for votes.

Please if you don't like the design, let me know. I would love any and all feedback.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
Re: Rise of the Machines

I still love you, book!

+1

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
Re: MetalHeadz Only

Wow my friend! I think my favorite for you!

Amazing work!

+1

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
walmazan wrote:Wow my friend! I think my favorite for you!

Amazing work!

+1

Hey Wences!! , thanks amigo glad you liked, thanks for your vote!

(o;

ceinwyn24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ceinwyn24
Moobi wrote:Better without bubbles, definitely.

thanks for the comments, wish I had done it this way to start with. all I can do now is sit back and see how many votes I can pull in

walmazan

This is so cool! +1

manikx66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manikx66
ceinwyn24 wrote:thanks for the comments, wish I had done it this way to start with. all I can do now is sit back and see how many votes I can pull in

once again I borrowed my girlfriends laptop and forgot to log her out. need to just stop using her computer all together :P oh well

lemonlade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lemonlade

>_< Reminds me of "transformer owl".....

seamuspeyton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seamuspeyton
Re: Poo-too-weet

Its been a while since Ive been back here, but I cant vote for this and I dont know why

bandit55

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bandit55

As a fan of metal, I want this SO BAD!!! Awesome design!! Even if I wasn't a metal fan, I'd still vote for it because it's well designed!

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: Imitation Chocolate Chip Cookie

Cheers everyone!

lucky1988

Re: Another Dimension

Beautiful work!

lucky1988

Fantastic!

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15

Those tessellated fish look extremely dismayed about something.

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

I would buy 3 of these for my fiance, hahaha! He is so anti-tech, and he loves old books. When we go to the half-price books, he loves to go into the rare books section. It's like precious treasure to him.

This concept is awesome and has a terrific message. If it doesn't print here, please try another venue! (Goodjoe would be a perfect place!)

+1!!

bassanimation

Utterly beautiful, Pixel. One of the best entries I've seen in a long time as far as purely wonderful art and execution. The details on the fish are amazing. +1, and if it doesn't make it here, it HAS to print somewhere!

expo01

bandit55 wrote:As a fan of metal, I want this SO BAD!!! Awesome design!! Even if I wasn't a metal fan, I'd still vote for it because it's well designed!

hey bandit55 thanks man glad you liked, yeah totally get you as i used to be metal fan when i was a kid but i thought this could be good idea for fans or not fans of metal.

cheers man thanks again!! (o;

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15

Unfortunately, the drum set has only one cymbal.

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

expo01

lucky1988 wrote:Fantastic!

Thanks lucky!! (o;

bassanimation

Re: Sticking Out

Fart on a stick. I am so sad this is not in the fog <:-{. Such an awesome entry. If it doesn't make it here, Jewel, please sub someplace else! I would love to have Hedgie McUrchinpants! <3

bassanimation

Re: Baa Baa Bad Sheep v2

+1 again!! I love your simple and cute characters! The expressions on the sheep are kind of a different style for you, and it looks great!

expo01

amh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages amh
notacat wrote:And this fits the theme "Oddball" how?

A 4 leaf clover among all the 3 leaf clovers is rare and strange, this is why it's good luck and an oddball.

Thanks to all the nice comments. Lot's of hard-work went into it. I'm happy you're enjoying it. :D

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie
bassanimation wrote:I would buy 3 of these for my fiance, hahaha! He is so anti-tech, and he loves old books. When we go to the half-price books, he loves to go into the rare books section. It's like precious treasure to him.

This concept is awesome and has a terrific message. If it doesn't print here, please try another venue! (Goodjoe would be a perfect place!)

+1!!

Thanks! We'll see how it goes, but I'll definitely post it to another site if it doesnt print here. I'm still trying to figure out how/where to post em. I'll check out good joe.

BobTheGreat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BobTheGreat
amhi wrote:This is a beautiful shirt, and I'd love to see it print, but is it perhaps too similar to "Class Time Used Effectively"?

http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=9599

I haven't tattled on it because I'm not sure if it is similar enough. But I thought I should mention it. Sorry. The artists have different names, so presumably not the same person, they just had the same idea.

Well, I'll have to disagree there. The only common thread I see between the two designs is the artwork "coming off the page" to be visible to the audience, which is not exactly an original concept. The styles of the two designs are also completely different in my opinion, as is the theme of the lion "breaking the mold" of prescribed artwork in this shirt.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 34 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

This is phenomenal! I'm having fun looking at all the detail in this design. :D

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg

Jaw-dropping WOW. You've got the right not to sleep til Brooklyn.
This is epic and a hands-don.wn must have for me. If Woot doesn't print it, sub elsewhere. I NEED.

sakleehop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sakleehop
Re: BAD MOTHERDUCKER

I guess when you're that BAD, you get groupies! Love it guys...

mdmbunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdmbunny
Re: Just a little paint

so sweet, great work (:

mdmbunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdmbunny
Re: Sticking Out

really really nice one O:

malfunktion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages malfunktion

I really hope this wins!

amhi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amhi
BobTheGreat wrote:Well, I'll have to disagree there. The only common thread I see between the two designs is the artwork "coming off the page" to be visible to the audience, which is not exactly an original concept. The styles of the two designs are also completely different in my opinion, as is the theme of the lion "breaking the mold" of prescribed artwork in this shirt.

Fair enough, thanks. This is why I didn't tattle on it myself, because I'm not sure what is, or is not, considered too close for the 'similar shirts exist' rule, so I'm leaving it up to the regular community here. This is a nice shirt, so it would be good if it prints.

coffeeshop26

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coffeeshop26
SunnyLea0 wrote:

And I may as well admit I thought Narwhals were mythical beasts until an embarrassingly recent date.

Thinking Narwhals were mythical is better than my husbeast thinking Unicorns truly existed in New Zealand. True Story.

walmazan

Re: The Bus Stop

Thanks for all your comments so far!

wcsae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wcsae
viscosity2004 wrote:I think the thing is that when people think of TMNT they think of the movies & cartoons first before the video games.

Right, and it was actually a comic first. This is why I agree tmnt shirts shouldn't be rejected on the video game basis. Right now there's a huge Lord of the Rings online computer game (well not as big as wow, but still a game) but I don't think LOR shirts should get rejected because of being a video game. I think no video games means no shirts referencing video game originated characters/things. ie Mario is not cool, but football is okay.

chuuie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chuuie
graffd02 wrote:All of these are deadly weapons

Seriously...

Deadly weapons
3 colors on black

This shirt gives me a little geekgasm every time I look at it!

CVBrennan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CVBrennan

Love it. The style, the colors, the motion... everything's beautiful.

CVBrennan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CVBrennan
Re: Acquired Taste

This is a shirt I'd wear. Great concept, great colors, great theme, great everything... it makes me giggle.